Print Thread
#1237342 2023-03-30 7:49 PM
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Joins list of conspirators in Wondy's retarded mind.

iggy #1237360 2023-04-03 11:58 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm proud to hold thee same legal opinion as such "conspiracy theorists" as Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley.

Dipshit.

The arrest is on federal election charges, that are outside Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg's jurisdiction. This is a corrupt manipulation of the law, to create a contrived arrest of Trump for purely political reasons. Only a partisan unlawful grand jury could approve it. Only a corrupt partisan Democrat judge could not dismiss the case. Only a corrupt 85% Democrat Trump-hating jury could find him guilty. Only a corrupt Democrat New York state appellate court could not overturn it, only a corrupt Democrat New York state Supreme Court could again not overturn it.
If all that corruption occurs, then once the case moves up beyond the entire corrupt New York system, the U.S. Supreme Court will ultimately overturn it.

If it comes to that.
Ideally, all these people would act as responsible rule-of-law judges and jurors and throw out an unjust case against Trump. But if not, it'll just take a bit longer to get beyond the New York system, and ultimately be overturned.
Ideally, the judge would throw out the case tomorrow, let Trump go home, and the judge would immediately arrest Alvin Bragg for malicious prosecution, suppressing exculpatory evidence, and leaking case details to the media, as all these are prosecutable felonies on Bragg's part.
Ideally.
But I'm not holding my breath.

iggy #1237364 2023-04-05 9:31 PM
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I haven't even voiced my opinion on the charges so let your assumptions stand as evidence that mostly what you do is fill in the blanks with what you want to be true, cultist.

iggy #1237365 2023-04-07 2:21 AM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
I haven't even voiced my opinion on the charges so let your assumptions stand as evidence that mostly what you do is fill in the blanks with what you want to be true, cultist.

[Linked Image from ]

That pretty well sums up the consistent value and depth (i.e., lack therof) in your commentary here.

It's hilarious the way you throw the "cultist" label at others whose opinion you don't like.
You, whose opinion is parrotted whole and undigested from the CNN, Politico, New York Times, Washington Post, who are PROVEN to be cultist liars who deliberately get the story wrong every day, in subservience to their indoctrinated liberal-Democrat partisan ideology.
George Orwell's liberal media, who continuously get the story wrong.
And DELIBERATELY get it wrong, for consumption of liberal zealot cultists like you. As Bernard Goldberg, as Media Research Center, as Tim Groseclose, as Shary Attkisson and many others have documented and sourced extensively.

Whereas you believe the lies of the mainstream liberal media, because you desperately want to.
Like the cultist moron you are. Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid, Iggy.

Link Copied to Clipboard