Print Thread
#1237629 2023-07-06 4:59 PM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It does seem that way.

Logically, Hunter Biden in recent months has been living in the White House (and THAT has not been explained either).
Probably only about 100 people come through that wing of the White House, and most of them pass through daily security searches by dogs and electronic scans. Only a select few of President Biden's highest officials and family are allowed to pass without these kind of searches. And Hunter Biden has a long history of drug abuse, and is therefore the most likely suspect.

And just a week ago, Hunter Biden was given a sweetheart deal by a corrupt Democrat DOJ and FBI, where for IRS tax evasion that others like actor Wesley Snipes had to serve 3 or 4 years in prison, Hunter Biden got a disproportionately light sentence of "2 years probation", no prison time, on the condition he commits no other crime.

And then barely a week later, this cocaine is found in the White House. Which if it's proven to be Hunter's stash, would shatter the plea deal and put Hunter Biden in jail. And given the amount of surveillance cameras in the White House, and probably fingerprints on the bag that can be identified, it strains credibility if the bag's owner is not identified.

Although if it follows the example of the leaker in the U.S. Supreme Court a year ago, a corrupt system protecting Democrats could choose not to identify him, for purely political reasons, despite how clearly easy it would be to identify the person, if they actually wanted to.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobbs_v._Jackson_Women%27s_Health_Organization#Leaked_draft_opinion
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebec...-almost-too-dumb-to-be-believed-n2618531

The Hurricane
200+ posts
The Hurricane
200+ posts
I DON'T MIND

I DON'T MIND

I DON'T MIND

PUNCHFACE

stand back!
Zzzzandman
500+ posts
Zzzzandman
500+ posts
sleep

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

"Cocaine" - Jackson Browne

"I was talkin' to my Doctor, at the hospital, he looked at my chart and said : 'Son, It says here you're 27, but that's impossible'
'Man... you look like you could be.... 45."

I've met addicts who fit that description.
Photos of Hunter Biden fit that bill.

Link Copied to Clipboard