Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Fox News Pushes Employee Donations to Far-Left Groups

Fox whistleblowers have shared with Blaze Media that the "Fox Giving" employee portal allows staff to make easy donations to the likes of the Satanic Temple, the Trevor Project, Planned Parenthood, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and other liberal charities.

These organizations and others not only can get big bucks from Fox employees through the portal, but Fox matches those donations up to $1,000.

Newsmax has reached out to Fox News for comment.

According to the Blaze, the Satanic Temple is an "atheistic leftist organization that has distributed satanic literature to children; publicly performed "unbaptisms"; sought to ensure that women can legally have their unborn children killed by way of their "religious abortion ritual" — among other blasphemies.

And the Trevor Project, according to the Blaze, "actively promotes gender ideology and woke propaganda. . . . and "holds fast to the notion that sex-change mutilations and cross-sex hormone therapies can be meaningful remedies for at-risk teens."

"Fox pretends to care about Christians, but some of the stuff they push internally suggests otherwise," one Fox staffer told Blaze. The website reports that conservative political organizations and religious charities are banned from the portal.

"Glory holes, trans surgeries for kids, and potential donations to Satan are a huge slap in the face to every Christian at the company, and we resent it," the Fox source said.

"It offends me personally that this company acts like they support Christians and yet they're literally willing to match $1,000 donation to the Satanic Temple."

While Fox will fully match donations to those liberal charities, the company's internal donation policy expressly "will not match or provide volunteering rewards" for, according to the report:

"Donations to organizations that discriminate on the basis of a personal characteristic or attribute, including, but not limited to, age, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, marital status."

One Blaze source is a former Fox producer — Fox News recently terminated the remainder of Tucker Carlson's former staff officially last week, according to reports.

"It became clear certain things weren't going to be tolerated on air any more after Tucker was gone," the source told the Blaze. "We were told: Lay off Dylan Mulvaney.

Mulvaney was the trans comedian used by Bud Light as a national spokesperson – an event that sparked massive boycotts of the beer.

"Once I realized we couldn't say certain things on air any more, I started to dig more into the reality of the corporate views," the Fox staffer told the Blaze.

"It shows complete disregard and hatred for Fox's core audience, which is a huge part of the country.

"They watch believing Fox is speaking for them, when in reality it's a company participating in certain things that don't match their audience's values.

"[The disdain] is driven more by executives, lawyers, and HR than people realize," the source said.

The second Blaze source, still an employee that showed the workings of the "Fox Giving" app, called Fox's liberal-leaning management "disappointing" and a "goes to show there's definitely a mismatch in values."

"Our business model has turned into 'just tell the audience what they want to hear,'" the Fox staffer told the Blaze.

"It's about appeasing and assuaging the audience even though most people in the C-Suite disagree with their audience's values. It's manipulative."

The revelations are not unlike those brought forward last month by Tucker" biographer Chadwick Moore.

"I don't really see how they can" get the disenchanted viewers back, Moore told Newsmax's "Eric Bolling The Balance" last month.

"I think the whole network kind of outstayed its welcome," he added. "They've continually offended their core audience, and they seem to not care."

Fox appears to have distanced itself from its religious audience, fully embracing the LGBTQ+ agenda.

Last year Fox News did a month long series called "America Together: LGBTQ+ Pride Month."

One episode celebrated a California family who had their 5-year old daughter transition into into a "boy" named Ryland.

This past weekend former President Donald Trump spoke at the Turning Point Action Conference in West Palm Beach, Florida. His mention of Fox News drew widespread boos from the conservative audience.

"I heard you weren't too happy with this particular network, Fox," Trump said. " . . . I understand you exactly."

Man, if I hadn't just read it and viewed the interview....

It's suicide on the part of Fox's management. How could ANYONE who set up these "matched donations" not foresee that at some point this would inevitably become publicly known, and destroy Fox News' reputation and viewership.

When Fox took on RINO / fake establisment Republican Paul Ryan as a board member and the Murdochs took over Fox News' management from Roger Ailes, the network began to drift left, particularly under Murdoch's leftist/woke sons. This became unsettling immediately, with Fox taking on Democrat liar pundits like Donna Brazile in 2017-forward.

Fox took a huge dent after the Nov 2020 rigged election coverage, where they fronted propaganda that sided against Trump and their own conservative audience (AND against the facts, which are increasingly becoming known).

Fox began purging their best conservative anchors and hosts, such as Bill O'Reilly, James Rosen, Ed Henry, Eric Bolling, and ultimately Tucker Carlson, each under an air of scandal and lurid sexual allegations, that initially I believed, but now I see these allegations were to destroy these hosts, to insure no one else would want to hire them, and that Fox's audience would not follow them to other networks. This is truly evil, to not just fire them, but to destroy them professionally going forward as well.
But now Fox's tactics have been exposed, and these hosts have been vindicated.

I feel a great sadness, I used to love Fox News, they were very professional and the best, offering well researched coverage and checking sources as the liberal media increasingly didn't, and often gave coverage to stories the other networks selectively, and even maliciously, ignored. But now.... I think this last scandal is the death-blow to Fox's credibility and viewer support, the ultimate betrayal of their conservative audience, on top of all the previous betrayals over the last 7 years or so.
I see a precipitous drop in their viewership after this.

And the only way they can come back from this is to purge their leadership, for the Murdochs to step away and allow others to replace them with ACTUAL conservative leadership at Fox, with demonstrated ethics, then they might have a chance to rebuild trust in their brand.
Or their other alternative, for the Murdochs to sell Fox News, to actual conservatives who will fire Fox's board members and management, and rebuild its conservative leadership and audience.

But I don't see any willingness by Fox's leadership to do either of these options. Which is like Fox News saying: "Please, don't watch us, watch Newsmax or OAN, or find Tucker Carlson online."

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

[Linked Image from photos1.blogger.com]

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Here Are Cable News Ratings for July 2023

By A.J. Katz on Aug. 1, 2023 - 3:57 PM

Below are July 2023 Nielsen ratings for Fox News, MSNBC and CNN, followed by a duo of full basic cable network rankers.

FOZ NEWS CHANNEL:

After the late-April exit of Tucker Carlson, Fox News’ lead over MSNBC in the Nielsen primetime ratings race dipped to its tightest margin in two years. However, the gap has widened once again over the past couple weeks upon the installation of a reshuffled weekday primetime lineup, with Fox locking in Jesse Watters as Carlson’s permanent 8 p.m. replacement, Laura Ingraham taking over 7 p.m. from Watters, and Greg Gutfeld‘s late night talk show moving up an hour to 10 p.m., effective July 17.

According to Nielsen live plus same day data for July 2023, Fox News Channel averaged 1.57 million total primetime viewers, No. 1 on all of basic cable, and 148,000 adults 25-54 in primetime, No. 12 on all of basic cable. The 1.57 million total primetime viewer average is +5% from what Fox News averaged in June 2023, with the gain driven by the reshuffled weekday primetime lineup. The network’s 148,000 A25-54 average in primetime is even with what the network pulled in June.

Fox News also averaged 1.07 million total day viewers (No. 1 on all of basic cable) and 122,000 adults 25-54 in total day (No. 2 on all of basic cable). The 1.07 million is -1% from June, while the 122,000 A25-54 is -5% from June.

The year-over-year ratings trend for Fox News remains quite poor. FNC shed -21% in total day viewers—and -37% in total day demo—along with a -26% in total primetime viewers and lost a whopping -49% from the primetime demo relative to July 2022.

Despite those losses, Fox News can claim 29 consecutive months as the top-rated cable news network in total viewers and among Adults 25-54.

MSNBC

After a strong June driven in part by live coverage of breaking news events like the indictment and subsequent arraignment of ex-President Donald Trump, MSNBC saw its audience levels dip in July 2023.

According to Nielsen live-plus-same-day data, NBCU’s politics-focused cabler averaged 1.12 million total viewers in primetime, No. 2 overall behind Fox News (flat) and -15% from June. The network also averaged 108,000 A25-54 in primetime (No. 23 on basic cable), which is 25% from June and the steepest month to month decline of cable news “big three.”

In addition to primetime viewing, MSNBC averaged 723,000 total day viewers, No. 2 on basic cable (flat) and -13% from June. The network also averaged 75,000 A25-54 viewers in total day, -23% from June and No. 19 on basic cable (down eight spots).

Unlike recent months, MSNBC’s saw year-over-year viewer losses this past month. The network dropped -13% in total primetime viewers, -19% in the primetime demo, -5% in total day viewers and -11% in the total day demo.

MSNBC beat CNN in the primetime demo for the fifth consecutive month and in total primetime viewers for the 30th consecutive month.

CNN

After a strong June driven in part by live coverage of events such as the indictment and arraignment of ex-President Trump, in-depth coverage of the Titanic submersible story and the short-lived Wagner rebellion in Russia, CNN, like MSNBC, lost viewers in July 2023.

According to Nielsen live-plus-same-day data for July, CNN averaged 534,000 total primetime viewers, No. 12 on basic cable (down four spots from June), and 426,000 total day viewers, No. 4 on basic cable (flat from June). The network also averaged 104,000 adults 25-54 in primetime, No. 25 on basic cable (down five spots from June), and 79,000 adults 25-54 in total day, tied for No. 15 on basic cable with A&E and TLC (down seven spots from June).

Relative to June, CNN shed -16% in total primetime viewers—and -19% among adults 25-54, -14% in total day viewers—and -21% among adults 25-54 in total day. Relative to the year-ago month (July 2022), the network is -27% in total primetime viewers, -35% in the primetime demo—and -21% in total day viewers, -28% in the total day demo.

CNN finished ahead of MSNBC in the total day demo for the second consecutive month.

July 2023 cable news network ratings (Nielsen live plus same day data)

PRIMETIME..... Fox News ....MSNBC ..CNN. ........Newsmax.. NewsNation
• Total Viewers: 1,571,000 1,124,000 ....534,000 ...256,000 ........92,000
• A25-54:.......... 148,000 .......108,000 ....104,000... 26,000 ........18,000

TOTAL DAY ........Fox News........ MSNBC ..... CNN..... . Newsmax..... NewsNation
• Total Viewers:... 1,071,000..... 723,000.... ....426,000 ... 165,000........ 56,000
• A25-54.........:.... 122,000.......... 75,000 ...........79,000 ... 15,000.......... 11,000

A slight recovery for FOX with their new primetime line-up, but still down roughly 49% from their viewership a year ago.

With their liberal media style narrative of the Nov 2020 presidential election, their efforts to silence Trump, their still-unexplained firing of Tucker Carlson, and their going Satanic-woke in multiple other ways, FOX doesn't even seem interested in rebuilding their fair-and-honest conservative brand.

From 2008 to 2020, and gradually declining since then for the above stated reasons, I've been for a long time a fiercely loyal viewer of Fox and loved their approach. Until Roger Ailes was ejected in 2016, and Paul Ryan and the Murdoch sons began destroying it from within. I think their viewership will continue to erode, the only thing keeping me viewing at all is finding a suitable replacement. OAN and Newsmax come close, but I'm not quite there yet, to fully abandon FOX.

And there's always the possibility that FOX could rebuild trust by appointing new management and returning to what made them great. Although at this point they don't seem the slightest bit interested in doing that.

Link Copied to Clipboard