Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
This was expected and one I had hoped to see.
Trump the election thief and foe of democracy

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
19 min ago
Trump case assigned to judge known for handing down harsh sentences of January 6 rioters
From CNN's Tierney Sneed
US District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan has been assigned the criminal case against former President Donald Trump for election subversion, according to the case’s docket.

Chutkan, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, is known for being among the harshest sentencers in the January 6 Capitol riot cases.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
If this was a Democrat, Wondy would've been convinced three years ago. He's literally the "this is fine" cartoon.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I can remember wanting Al Gore to try for more recounts but hopefully I’m not so partisan that I would have supported what Trump tried to do. And as republicans have said recently, no one because of their last name is above the law.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I think he probably was supposed to win, but the butterfly ballot and how it was handled cost him the presidency. That said, SCotUS ruled that's what called it. There was respect for the process even when the process showed that it naturally isn't perfect.

I watched the 1/6 thing to make sure dude didn't try to start the Second Civil War and I'll be damned if he didn't attempt to do something uniquely stupid in his temper tantrum. I didn't vote for Hillary or Joe, but that didn't stop me from seeing the problem. I can't fathom Wondy's levels of delusion.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
I just feel guilty for running Pariah, bsamstheunemployedrassler, and G-spin from the site.

Watching those three meltdown would have been hilarious to say the least.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
I think he probably was supposed to win, but the butterfly ballot and how it was handled cost him the presidency. That said, SCotUS ruled that's what called it. There was respect for the process even when the process showed that it naturally isn't perfect.

I watched the 1/6 thing to make sure dude didn't try to start the Second Civil War and I'll be damned if he didn't attempt to do something uniquely stupid in his temper tantrum. I didn't vote for Hillary or Joe, but that didn't stop me from seeing the problem. I can't fathom Wondy's levels of delusion.

Total B.S. rationalization.

I VOTED in Palm Beach County on the "butterfly ballot" in 2000 (that would supposedly confuse Al Gore voters and make them accidentally vote for Pat Buchanan). I had absolutely no problem seeing what to punch for what candidate, and voted for Ralph Nader. The last time I voted for an independent candidate. Palm Beach County was ONE COUNTY in a state of 67 counties, it did NOT change the outcome of the election. And Republicans did a re-count in all 67 counties, THREE TIMES !
Three times, before the world media, before the Supreme Court finally called an end to further recounts.
And even so, several major newspapers in the year after did their own recounts, that only showed Bush won by an even larger margin. Whereas the Democrat-Bolsheviks tried to only re-count the counties they felt they could turn, AND wanted to exclude military overseas ballots that they knew would favor Bush.
I'd also point out how many times corrupt Democrat elections supervisors in Dade and Broward counties have tried to rig elections, the last not long ago in 2018, trying to rig the governor race for the disgraced Andrew Gillum, attempting to steal it from Ron Desantis.

I even still have my Palm Beach County sample ballot for posterity, that I've rediscovered in my files and thumbed through a few times in the last 23 years.

Oh. And Democrats also blamed Ralph Nader for Al Gore losing the election, another idiot rationalization by Democrats, to try and explain why their candidate lost.
Every election Democrats have lost since 2000 they have come up with multiple scapegoats to demonize for why their guy (or gal) lost. And then they call the Republican who won "illegitimate", and say they "STOLE" the election, undermine the Republican for their entire term, Bush for 8 years, Trump for 4 years and counting. .
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 2000, 2004, 2016.

But if anyone questions the ACTUAL irregularities and ACTUAL election fraud when their Democrat-Bolshevik candidate won, how dare you !
"Undermining democracy !"
"Treason !"
The Democrats stole the 2012 election, there is considerable evidence of that.
They tried to steal 2016, but didn't rig enough illegal votes to surpass Trump's unanticipated popularity.
And more evident than either of those, there is abundant proof that the 2020 election was stolen, through multiple streams of election fraud. That I've abundantly posted evidence of, and even so, only a tiny fraction of the available evidence.

Never mind that there are legal processes set up in every state to contest elections and verify their fairness.
And that the votes at every polling station have to be kept in storage for 22 months so they can be recounted AS PRESCRIBED BY LAW. That Democrats, suspiciously, SHREDDED "accidentally" in several locations immediately after the 2020 election.
Because Democrat-Bolsheviks are such sticklers for democracy and maintaining the rule of law. rolleyes

Dipshit.

As far as your January 6th 2021 allegations B.S.,... Trump on Jan 6th 2021 gave a speech from 12 noon to 1:11 PM, and said, "I know in a few minutes you're going to to go over to the Capitol, to PEACEFULLY and patriotically voice your support" for the Republican Senate and House members LEGALLY challenging the electoral vote.
According to legal procedure.
THE SAME way Democrats had challenged the 2000, 2004 and 2016 elections. Apparently challenging elections is only legitimate when Democrats do it.

Further, the riots began at about 12:40 PM, while the ACTUAL Trump supporters were still in front of the White House listening to Trump's speech. Trump had been scheduled to speak from 11 AM -12:10 PM, but started an hour late at 12 noon, which screwed up the timing of the deep state FBI and DC Metro police's false flag operation.

As I've said repeatedly, only about 600 people went inside the Capitol building.
Of those, only about 60 committed any acts of clashing with police, violence or theft of souvenirs.
Of that 60 (as admitted in Senate testimony by Jill Sanborn, deputy chief of the FBI's counter terrorism division, leading the Jan 6th FBI investigations) "at least 20" FBI agents disguised as Trump supporters (i.e., "un-indicted co-conspirators" as FBI describe their own undercover agents in these reports) were among the crowd of Trump supporters, and some apparently disguised as uniformed police officers, moving away police barriers, and admitting protesters inside the Capitol building.
TRICKING THEM into breaking the law, into trespassing, some breaking windows, that they hoped other Trump supporters would follow into violence and vandalism.
Trump supporters DID NOT, and in many cases stopped the vandals themselves. As can plainly be seen in multiple videos.

The evidence of these 20-plus undercover FBI agents on Jan 6th was reported (by Revolver News, and by AmericanGreatness) from the FBI's own investigative reports. Jill Sanborn in testimony refused to elaborate when questioned by Sen. Ted Cruz, by Sen. Ron Paul and others.
She would only say "Senator, I can't answer that". Because if she DID answer (either confirming it as she should have, or had committed perjury by denying it) she would open herself up to a perjury conviction later.
She would not deny that disguised FBI agents were posing in the crowd as Trump supporters.
She would not deny that disguised FBI agents tried to incite Trump to violence. (Ray Epps, anyone? For openers)
She would not deny that disguised FBI agents committed violence and vandalism themselves.
Game over. GAME OVER. The Democrat-weaponized FBI are exposed.

There was also John Earle Sullivan and his group of Antifa followers among the Jan 6th crowd, who account for about 20 more, who ALSO disguised themselves as Trump supporters, and openly gloated in many posted videos how they were going to get Trump supporters blamed, or trick them into doing vandalism or violence. These videos are all over the internet.
***AND*** John Earle Sullivan and his Antifa followers were feet away from an UNARMED Ashley Babbitt when she was pointlessly shot by a Capitol police detective.

Further, an article I posted a few months ago reported that DC Metro Police disclosed, roughly 2 years later, that 10 DC Metro officers were ALSO dressed undercover as Trump supporters.

So...

That's "at least 20" FBI undercover agents disguised as Trump supporters.
About 20 Antifa, led by John Earle Sullivan, disguised as Trump supporters.
And 10 DC Metro officers undercover disguised as Trump supporters.
That's 50 of the 60 !!!!!
Out of a crowd of well over 100,000 "PEACEFUL and patriotic" Trump supporters they tried to incite or frame.

Further, throughout the afternoon, Trump on social media in the hours after his speech, every 30 minutes or so sent out texts further urging his supporters to remain peaceful.

And when what little rioting did occur happened, Trump within about an hour prepared a video message that was sent out and urged everyone to immediately go home.
Which to the astonishment of the police managing the crowd, over 100,000 Trump supporters immediately and obediently did.

Further, in preparation for any possible disturbance DAYS in advance, Trump as president had issues an order for up to 20,000 National Guard to be sent into Washington Square, to prevent any possible disruption on January 6th.
An order by Trump that Nancy Pelosi obstructed.
That Chuck Schumer likewise refused and obstructed.
That Washington DC mayor Muriel Bowser IN WRITING sent a letter refusing.
So... WHO is at fault for the rioting? At every stage, NOT Trump. Why is there no investigation or mention OF THIS ?!?

No one has even bothered to ask or hold accountable Schumer or Pelosi.
Nor has Schumer been held accountable and charged with soliciting the attack on Supreme Court justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Or the many Democrats (virtually ALL of them) who cheered on the BLM riots in 2020 nationwide.
Or Alexaandra Ocasio-Cortez and others, whose incendiary rhetoric about ICE and Border patrol was repeated almost verbatim by Antifa attackers at two separate ICE compounds, firing on ICE agents, before these maniacs were killed. No accountability, no charges, no hearings, no media scrutiny. NONE.

The violence in May 2020 on the White House by Black Lives Matter and Antifa, that forced Secret Service to evacuate President Trump to a safer location, ***FAR*** exceeded the violence and destruction on January 6th.
Likewise the violence in Minneapolis in the 2020 BLM riots. Severaal square miles looted and burned to the ground. A war zone.
Likewise duplicated in 575 other cities nationwide. Over 2,000 police injured, 25 people killed by BLM rioters.

Likewise the Democrat rioting on Trump's inauguration day in January 2017. Violence and destruction that ***FAR*** exceeded the vastly exaggerated January 6th Democrat narrative of "insurrection".
Totaal B.S.
It's all just another Democrat-Bolshevik narrative. And it is unraveling a little more every day.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
This was expected and one I had hoped to see.
Trump the election thief and foe of democracy

DNCNN. rolleyes Centerpiece of George Orwell's liberal state-run media narrative.

So...

You're approving of 4 (so far) fake "lawfare" indictments of President Trump, where Manhattan district attorney Bragg, special prosecutor Jack Smith (who is a clear hyperpartisan and has no business being assigned to such an important case, tied to multiple FAILED partisan cases maaliciously targeting Republicans over the last 20 years, deeply tied to the Deep State agents in the FBI, and guilty of prosecutorial misconduct in multiple cases, and who should not even be a DOJ lawyer at this point.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tched-prosecutions-of-political-leaders/
I had to laugh at how CNN, the Associated Press, and Wikipedia all sugarcoated Jack Smith's slimy legal history.

Jack Smith, who had a case against the Republican Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell, that was overturned by the Supreme Court for prosecutorial misconduct, after which Jack Smith was moved out of country to the International Criminal Court, when he should have been fired for losing so many cases and for repeated prosecutorial misconduct and breach of ethics. Jack Smith's wife is likewise a rabid Democrat, who has made documentaries about Michelle Obama, and is a huge donor to Democorat candidates, including Biden in 2020. ALL of this cements how unqualified and far from impartial Jack Smith is, to be assigned a case involving Donald Trump. A special prosecutor should have an unquestionable career history of being impartial. Jack Smith is a partisan on a par with James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok.

To be tried in Washington DC, deep state central, where the jury-pool population is also about 93% rabidly anti-Trump. Oh yeah, that's fair...

And by the weirdest coincidence, the DC case is "randomly" assigned by the wildest coincidence, to the most hyperpartisan judge in DC, an Obama appointed rabidly Democrat judge, who worked at (as did Hunter Biden) the most partisan Democrat law firm in the United States.
And that judge has a record of sentencing January 6th defendants way beyond their recommended sentences. And for what? Trespassing? Taking selfies in the Capitol?

In each of these Trump indictments, they are not clear cases of wrongdoing by Trump that violate clear legal statutes, they are made-up cases that splice laws and jurisdictions together that have never been done in a prior case.
It is CLEARLY weaponization of DOJ and FBI, and a special prosecutor assignedby President Biden and A G Merrick Garland to attack Biden's political opponent, in a way worthy of Soviet Russia or communist China.
Jack Smith, DOJ and FBI are shaking down innocent people, laborers at Mar A Lago, violating attorney-client privelege, shaking down Trump's attorneys, intimidating lawyers from even representing Trump.

And you're perfectly okay with this. What a loyal Bolshevik you are.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Just for comparison, NO ONE has ever endured this many simultaneous indictments. This is clear Democrat intimidation of Trump.
Attempted, anyway.
Not Al Capone.
Not John Gotti.

No one. This is not legal, ethical, or normal.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
That's a long text wall of cope....

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB I’m pretty sure the indictments are not fake but very real. You and other Trump supporters were ready for a Republican VP to not accept the real electors and allow fake ones take their place. This needed to happen as I value my vote just like you do yours.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
That's a long text wall of cope....

Sorry that FACTS confuse you.

Dipshit.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
WB I’m pretty sure the indictments are not fake but very real. You and other Trump supporters were ready for a Republican VP to not accept the real electors and allow fake ones take their place. This needed to happen as I value my vote just like you do yours.

There is such a thing as malicious prosecution. Cases can be rejected or overturned for malicious prosecution, and the lawyers involved can be disbarred or criminally prosecuted for doing so.

And certainly, there is abundant evidence of such malice over the last 8 years at FBI and DOJ.

And on submitting fraudulent evidence to a FISA court judge to get 4 consecutive surveillance warrants over a one-year period to spy on Carter Page, and through surveilling Carter Page's calls "3 contacts deep", were able to spy on the entire Trump campaign and Trump administration. FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith (who texted "Viva le revolucion" to like-minded FBI thugs in a group text conversation) WAS PROSECUTED AND CONVICTED for this FEDERAL crime.

But more important, it exposed the Democrat fanaticism and slimy underbelly of the entire FBI and DOJ. James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bill Priestap, James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, about 2 dozen of FBI leadership who were either fired or forced to resign.
And clearly, with Christopher Wray, Jack Smith, Merrick Garland and dozens of other Democrat-Bolshevik partisans still at the FBI and DOJ pulling the same stunts, and at CIA, IRS, State Department, plus federal judges, U.S. attorneys, and other federal agencies, that Democrat / deep state fanaticism and abuse of power continues, and is very much in evidence. There is no possible rationalization for the amount of indictments against Donald Trump, for things that are questionably even crimes, even as rank and file FBI agents are pulled off ACTUAL criminal investigations to pursue this show trial of gonzo intimidation their leadership orders.

The worst criminals in U.S. history have never been subjected to anything like they are subjecting Trump to. This is weaponization of federal agencies and the legal system against political opponents, pure and simple.
And it is terrifying that Democrats like you endorse and accept this as somehow legal and justified. It is NOT. This is literally what authoritarian governments like Russia, China, Cuba and Venezuela do to their political opponents. And the newly leftist radical government in Brazil, that ALSO just rigged their election victory in 2022, in a way very similar to how it was rigged in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. And they similarly made up fake charges and put former president Bolsanaro in jail.

You are endorsing lawlessness and Bolshevik abuse of power.
And the death of the U.S. constitution, in pursuit of a Democrat one-party authoritarian regime.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
“ You are endorsing lawlessness and Bolshevik abuse of power.
And the death of the U.S. constitution, in pursuit of a Democrat one-party authoritarian regime.”

I full well remember your support for Trump’s false electors scheme and everything else WB. You’re only at best fooling yourself. Loyalty to Trump over the constitution and the country.

Trump had the right to lie all he wanted but he didn’t have the right to enter a conspiracy to try to fraudulently stay in power. That’s why he’s been indicted and where the prosecution is going to hit I believe. Pence, Cheney and other republicans that are to conservative for me chose country over loyalty to Trump btw so the deep state is bipartisan with some really conservative people in it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
“ You are endorsing lawlessness and Bolshevik abuse of power.
And the death of the U.S. constitution, in pursuit of a Democrat one-party authoritarian regime.”

I full well remember your support for Trump’s false electors scheme and everything else WB. You’re only at best fooling yourself. Loyalty to Trump over the constitution and the country.

Trump had the right to lie all he wanted but he didn’t have the right to enter a conspiracy to try to fraudulently stay in power. That’s why he’s been indicted and where the prosecution is going to hit I believe. Pence, Cheney and other republicans that are to conservative for me chose country over loyalty to Trump btw so the deep state is bipartisan with some really conservative people in it.

You mean, the same type of alternate electors that John F. Kennedy set up in 1960, AS IS AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES ACOORDING TO ELECTION LAW ?
In a close election, they can select alternate electors for that state, in the event they win, so the electors are selected and available to send to Washington in January.

You are the victim of bad information from CNN and MSNBC, qand any oinformation that issn't convenient to your party is not included in the Newspeak that you watch. So you don't know the facts and the context of what you BELIEVE to be facts.

Similarly, the 80%-plus liberal activist media has been shutting down the facts revealed over the last 2 weeks regarding Hunter Biden's influence peddling, and Devin Archer's testimony that Joe Biden was contacted 20 times by Hunter Biden in front of him and others Burisma Holdings executives, to show their foreign national clients that Hunter Biden could get father Joe Biden (and his corrupt power) on the phone on a moments's notice, to warrant them paayiong MILLIONS to Hunter Biden, and through Hunter, payola spread to the entire Biden family.

Likewise the CEO of Burisma a week ago revealed (with confirming e-mails) that Joe and Hunter Biden had extorted $5 million for Hunter, and another $5 million for then-V P Joe Biden. Plus literally 170 "SARS", or suspicious activity reports, that Rep. James Comer has disclosed documentation of. And another 50 or so indirect SARS reports of money wired to other Biden family accounts.
Which all confirms what Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinsky revealed in 2020, that the Democrat-Bolsheviks you side with were able to censor and silence before the election. When will you admit that your side is corrupt to the core, and guilty of all the things they are accused of?
I just saw a news report that DNC campaaign donations are down 32% from what they were 4 years ago. Maybe you don't get it yet, but clearly many in your party do.
Polls of black and hispanic support of Biden in 2024 are also way down, and Trump is polling much higher at this point than he was in either the 20116 or 2020 elections at this point.

Here is the evidence that what you are listening to is Boshevik propaganda from George Orwell's liberal media, CLEARLY omitting the facts. But hey, believe what you want to believe. Even if it IS clearly aa lie.

Liberal Media Networks Spend 527 Minutes on Trump Indictment, 0 Seconds on Biden Burisma Bribery

If you were capable of distilling the truth, you would see the liberal media are deceiving you, and using Trump coverage as a smokescreen, to selectively omit and hide from you the CLEAR evidence of the Bidens' guilt. They can't disprrove it, so they just hide the facts and don't report them.
But... ORANGE MAN BAD ! Your irrational hatred for Trump rationalizes and blocks all logic and facts.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
From Wikipedia…Trump’s fake elector scheme
“A scheme was devised after the 2020 United States presidential election by then-president Donald Trump and his allies in seven key states to create and submit fraudulent certificates of ascertainment that falsely asserted Trump had won the electoral college vote in those states.[1] The intent of the scheme was to pass the fraudulent certificates to then-vice president Mike Pence in the hope he would count them, rather than the authentic certificates, and thus overturn Joe Biden's victory. This effort was predicated on a fringe legal theory outlined by Trump attorney John Eastman in the Eastman memos, which claimed the vice president has constitutional discretion to swap out official electors with an alternate slate during the certification process, thus changing the outcome of the electoral college vote and the overall winner of the presidential race. This scheme came to be known as the Pence Card.“

It goes on with more details.

I’m not the one with a news/information problem WB. You would be in error just calling them alternate electors minus the fraud part. And if they had enough evidence to back their allegations on the Hunter Biden stuff the republican controlled House should start impeachment proceedings. So maybe you should be attacking them as corrupt for not doing so? After all according to you they have the evidence, so what’s the hold up? They don’t have it WB. They have accusations that are not even enough for them to do what they really really want to do and impeach Biden.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Republican congressmen have admitted they don't have anything other than circumstantial evidence of a crime and Wondy can't cope. If he wasn't in a cult, then he could see that he is everything he froths at "the other side" about.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
“A scheme was devised after the 2020 United States presidential election by then-president Donald Trump and his allies in seven key states to create and submit fraudulent certificates of ascertainment that falsely asserted Trump had won the electoral college vote in those states.[1] The intent of the scheme was to pass the fraudulent certificates to then-vice president Mike Pence in the hope he would count them, rather than the authentic certificates, and thus overturn Joe Biden's victory. This effort was predicated on a fringe legal theory outlined by Trump attorney John Eastman in the Eastman memos, which claimed the vice president has constitutional discretion to swap out official electors with an alternate slate during the certification process, thus changing the outcome of the electoral college vote and the overall winner of the presidential race. This scheme came to be known as the Pence Card.“

I’m not the one with a news/information problem WB. You would be in error just calling them alternate electors minus the fraud part. And if they had enough evidence to back their allegations on the Hunter Biden stuff the republican controlled House should start impeachment proceedings. So maybe you should be attacking them as corrupt for not doing so? After all according to you they have the evidence, so what’s the hold up? They don’t have it WB. They have accusations that are not even enough for them to do what they really really want to do and impeach Biden.

Uh...

WIKIPEDIA CO-FOUNDER SAYS IT HAS DEVOLVED INTO A LEFT-ESTABLISHMENT PROPAGANDA SITE

Every Republican leader, no matter how previously respected, is now described on Wikipedia as "right-wing", "extremist" or "conspiracy theorist" no matter how proven the facts on, say, Covid-19 origin in the Wuhan research lab, the ineffectiveness AND DANGER of Covid vaccines, Biden corruption, or election fraud.
PERIOD.
The judge who ruled against Hunter Biden's sweetheart plea deal, who has clearly been described as a politically Democrat judge, was briefly and quietly changed in her listing to a "right wing Republican" judge, until mockery of Wikipedia for the secretive deceitful change forced them to quietly change it back.
Wikipedia gets many thingss right on other issues, but they are decidedly and hyperpartisanly Left on U.S. political issues. And that is just a fact.

Fox News, Newsmax, N Y Post, Matt Taibbi, Glenn Greenwald, AmericanGreatness, Revolver News, and many other conservative, independent and non-establishment sites are giving the TRUE facts on these issues every day, AGAINST the Wikipedia Bolshevik narrative.
That you, Wikipedia, CNN and the other media try to hide or ignore.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Republican congressmen have admitted they don't have anything other than circumstantial evidence of a crime and Wondy can't cope. If he wasn't in a cult, then he could see that he is everything he froths at "the other side" about.

Republicans Byron Dorgan and Marjorie Taylor Greene, on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, just said there is a minimum of $ 17 million in provaable foreign wire-transfer payments to the Bidens. One revealed set of text messages clearly show Hunter Biden threatening the Chinese for their promised payments ( "I'm sitting here with my father..." ), for which the Bidens within days received PROVEN wire payments. The Burisma CEO also said he was forced to make $10 million in payments to Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, $5 million each. With PROVEN corresponding wire payments a few days later.
Rep Nancy Mace the same day said the foreign bribery payments to the Bidens could be as high as $50 million.
From China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Rumania... and others known but not disclosed yet.

Joe Biden in a written letter revealed a few days ago to Devin Archer talks about being unable to get away from a meeting with then-Chinese president Hu Jintao, Joe Biden saying he was unable because of this to meet Devin archer and Hunter Biden, but expressed his great enthusiasm to do so, and Joe Biden glows with praise of Devin Archer and Hunter Biden's business partnership of Burisma Holdings (that would be the business partnership that Joe Biden for years has repeatedly said he had no knowledge of or involvement in, by the way.)

In testimony over the last week, Devin Archer testified that Hunter Biden with leaders of foreign powers called then-V P Joe Biden at least 20 times in Devin Archer's presence, showing Hunter Biden's ability to reach his V P father (and Joe Biden's V P power) on a moment's notice at any time, to solicit millions in foreign payments to buy Joe Biden's inside-government corrupt influence.

Over many years, 150 "suspicious activity reports" from foreign governments were sent to the DOJ and FBI, of suspicious wire transfers of cash from foreign powers to the Joe and Hunter Biden, and at least 50 more on more roundabout transfers of cash to other Biden family members. And more being uncovered every day. SAR reports existing many years, hidden by DOJ and FBI, un-earthed by the Republican-led House judiciary committee investigation, despite the partisan reluctance and evasion of the FBI and DOJ.

And pretty much every transaction and Burisma business communication with every business associate up til Dec 2019, recorded on Hunter Biden's laptop, PROVEN AND VERIFIED by multiple others involved in these e-mail thread communications, including Tony Bobulinski and Devin Archer. Along with a multitude of other crimes documented on the laptop, including tax evasion, inter-state prostitution trafficking, drug use, and the aforementioned treasonous selling of Joe Biden's VP office to foreign governments, bribery, influence peddling, etc., etc.

Burisma's CEO says he has 17 recorded phone calls with the Bidens, 15 with Hunter Biden, 2 with Joe Biden.

That's all pretty damn concrete evidence, to be just dismissively labelled as only "circumstantial evidence".
And again, more being uncovered every day. Republicans have plenty of evidence, they are just trying to not overstate their case to promise anything they can't deliver, to not create public expactations beyond what they can deliver.
And as is CRYSTAL clear, the 97% Democrat-donating DOJ and FBI have had virtually all this information for at least 6 years, and been burying and suppressing it for YEARS, until the Republicans finally got control of one branch of government in Jan 2023, and opened a House investigation committee, that FBI and DOJ are still jerking around and fighting tooth and nail to suppress evidence from.

But even so, the facts are still coming out, and they are damning to the Bidens, to Obama, to Hillary, to the entire Democrat party, and the Democrat-weaponized DOJ and FBI.
The Democrat-Bolsheviks are doing their best to obstruct and slow their release and exposure, but those facts are still coming out.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

Uh...

WIKIPEDIA CO-FOUNDER SAYS IT HAS DEVOLVED INTO A LEFT-ESTABLISHMENT PROPAGANDA SITE

Every Republican leader, no matter how previously respected, is now described on Wikipedia as "right-wing", "extremist" or "conspiracy theorist" no matter how proven the facts on, say, Covid-19 origin in the Wuhan research lab, the ineffectiveness AND DANGER of Covid vaccines, Biden corruption, or election fraud.
PERIOD.
The judge who ruled against Hunter Biden's sweetheart plea deal, who has clearly been described as a politically Democrat judge, was briefly and quietly changed in her listing to a "right wing Republican" judge, until mockery of Wikipedia for the secretive deceitful change forced them to quietly change it back.
Wikipedia gets many thingss right on other issues, but they are decidedly and hyperpartisanly Left on U.S. political issues. And that is just a fact.

Fox News, Newsmax, N Y Post, Matt Taibbi, Glenn Greenwald, AmericanGreatness, Revolver News, and many other conservative, independent and non-establishment sites are giving the TRUE facts on these issues every day, AGAINST the Wikipedia Bolshevik narrative.

Do you have anything linkable about the certificates not being fraudulent WB? You can go on about bias but this was something I remember happening in real time that the media covered. It also appears to be part of the evidence in this case against Trump with presumably his own people testifying against him. Are you trying to claim there were no forged certificates for electors?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
As for Hunter Biden, you’re so exposed WB. Fact is the house is republican controlled and can start impeachment hearings anytime they want. You say they have the evidence so maybe you should be asking them what the hold up is? Bottom line, they don’t or otherwise they would have done what they’ve been itching to do since day one.

Fair play!
1 member likes this: iggy
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Pence: Trump’s lawyers outright asked him to reject votes

Trump really did try to steal the election.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Republicans Byron Dorgan and Marjorie Taylor Greene, on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, just said there is a minimum of $ 17 million in provaable foreign wire-transfer payments to the Bidens. One revealed set of text messages clearly show Hunter Biden threatening the Chinese for their promised payments ( "I'm sitting here with my father..." ), for which the Bidens within days received PROVEN wire payments.
Same witness said it was Hunter creating an illusion of access. No paper trail to Biden. Comer just said this week that they aren't beyond smoke. Cope harder.

1 member likes this: Matter-eater Man
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Uh...

PERIOD.

Do you have anything linkable about the certificates not being fraudulent WB? You can go on about bias but this was something I remember happening in real time that the media covered. It also appears to be part of the evidence in this case against Trump with presumably his own people testifying against him. Are you trying to claim there were no forged certificates for electors?

It's a simple fact that alternate electors have been selected and submitted as POTENTIAL replacement electors every 4 years.

It is not, and never has been, some kind of a "coup" or an attempt to "rig an election" for any presidential candidate to do so... Until Donald Trump did it, and then a lying Democrat narrative was created to allege that, but only in Trump's case. And Democrat zealots like you believe it and hang on every word of that leftist narrative.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
As for Hunter Biden, you’re so exposed WB. Fact is the house is republican controlled and can start impeachment hearings anytime they want. You say they have the evidence so maybe you should be asking them what the hold up is? Bottom line, they don’t or otherwise they would have done what they’ve been itching to do since day one.

The hold-up is, the Republicans are doing everything by the book and preparing the evidence in the least partisan way they can.

They are still researching and gathering further evidence, not getting out over their ski's, not just with what they already have, but so much more evidence they are gathering, bank records, preparing witnesses, SARs reports, evidence of perjury by Biden and son Hunter, poring over tens of thousands of Hunter Biden Laptop documents, recorded phone messages by Burisma executives, Ukrainian investigator Viktor Shokin's records, on and on.

Unlike piece of shit Rep Adam Schiff from 2017-2020 against Trump, Republican investigators are not just going in front of the cameras to allege things untrue and refusing to release the closed door testimony in order to keep the lie alive, but building the ACTUAL PROOF for what they assert.

Republicans are building the case to impeach Biden, with evidence that even the Democrats will have to acknowledge warrants impeachment.
Rather than just partisanly and one-sidedly slandering their opponents with no interest in actual facts, as the Democrats did against Trump.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Republicans Byron Dorgan and Marjorie Taylor Greene, on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, just said there is a minimum of $ 17 million in provaable foreign wire-transfer payments to the Bidens. One revealed set of text messages clearly show Hunter Biden threatening the Chinese for their promised payments ( "I'm sitting here with my father..." ), for which the Bidens within days received PROVEN wire payments.
Same witness said it was Hunter creating an illusion of access. No paper trail to Biden. Comer just said this week that they aren't beyond smoke. Cope harder.

No, that was Rep Goldman of New York state (a not-too-bright Levi's fortune trust fund baby pretending to be a Congressman, who was just bailing implausible hay for the liberal media who just print whatever he says, rather than factchecking it, as they certainly would such a statement from a Republican legislator. "Ohhh, Hunter Biden got V P Joe Biden on the phone with Chinese president Hu Jintao on the line, or Burisma's CEO, but they were just talking about the weather..." rolleyes
Please.

OBVIOUSLY, Hunter Biden was showing he could get Joe Biden on the line on a moment's notice, demonstrating quick access to the "Biden brand", in exchange for millions bribes to the Bidens from foreign powers, to make problems go away, or even sell out U.S. national security to China.
OBVIOUSLY.
And the bank records and the wire transfers and the emails and the phone calls that CORRESPOND with those payments, and the testimony of Tony Bobulinsky, and the testimony of Devin Archer , ALL BACK THAT UP.
And the IRS investigator, and the FBI investigator. No matter how you try grasp for some kind of plausible deniability.
Period.
The end.
The rest is just Democrat B.S. and obfuscation of the obvious facts.

A number of Republicans have exposed the implausible lie of what Rep. Goldman said. Which the liberal media selectively omits coverage of.

https://rumble.com/v33tlv9-rep.-dan...-suggest-joe-biden-shouldnt-talk-to.html

https://rumble.com/v34quyd-trump-indictment-backfires-on-biden.html

Hannity, 8-7-2023

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Rep. Dan Goldman obfuscates, in hearings on Democrat weaponization of fed government, then Rep. Jim Jordan snaps it back in focus, on how FBI Democrat-Bolsheviks targeted dedicated military veteran FBI and IRS agents, TORMENTED them, as an exaple to any other fedral agent who dared to act ethically and think for themselves.

Full "Weaponization of government" hearing testimony - 2 dozen federal whistleblowers !!

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You don’t have to keep spinning WB, Comer already admitted they don’t have the evidence…

House oversight chair admits GOP can’t back up Biden bribery accusations

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

I noticed the conservative sights are not covering that part Iggy so WB may be ignorant of anything that doesn’t fit their partisan narrative but the full transcript has been released and you are correct and WB is at best uninformed.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Comer said it on Hannity so it must have been one of those nights he chose to watch Newsmax or OAN... tongue

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

It's a simple fact that alternate electors have been selected and submitted as POTENTIAL replacement electors every 4 years.

It is not, and never has been, some kind of a "coup" or an attempt to "rig an election" for any presidential candidate to do so... Until Donald Trump did it, and then a lying Democrat narrative was created to allege that, but only in Trump's case. And Democrat zealots like you believe it and hang on every word of that leftist narrative.

You’re skipping the parts though that made what Trump was trying to do probably illegal. With Nixon and Kennedy, Hawaii was having a recount where they were virtually tied. Trump on the other hand was trying to find some way of staying in power despite all the recounts not going his way. He didn’t have the votes so his attempts to use Pence and republican controlled legislatures to choose the fake electors over the real ones falls into failed coup territory.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I noticed the conservative sights are not covering that part Iggy so WB may be ignorant of anything that doesn’t fit their partisan narrative but the full transcript has been released and you are correct and WB is at best uninformed.

It wasn't Rep. Comer who was alleging this.
It was some Democrat-apologist New York congressman creating that narrative, and really embarassing himself. But CNN and MSNBC praise this guy as if he were some visionary genius, instead of a liberal partisan pulling stuff out his ass to cover for the Bidens, to try and rationalize that Hunter Biden didn't really plot with his V P dad, just pretended to have access to Joe Biden's power, no really, HONEST !!

Please...

Rep Dan Goldman, of New York's 10th district
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York%27s_congressional_districts

A trust fund baby heir to the Levi's clothing fortune.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Circle back to the part where you weren't watching Hannity that night, DaveTard...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Circle back to the part where you weren't watching Hannity that night, DaveTard...

Translated from Iggy-tard to English:
panic panic Nya nya nya, you're a poopy-face. Fuck you, fuck your mother, asshat, doofus, cultist, etc., etc. panic panic

As usual, you have nothing to contribute, just 12-year-old level insults.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
SEAN HANNITY: I tell you, and this is why the Republicans have one half of one house. The government, one branch of government is so critical because these investors would all get covered up. And both of you put your neck on the line to get to the truth. And we went a long way today. And this. Will you both a, answer yes or no? Do you believe that this is now officially the Joe Biden bribery allegation? And do you believe that you will be able to prove that? Jim Comer.

REP. COMER: I sure hope so. And I do believe that there’s a lot of smoke. And where there’s smoke, there’s fire. We just heard testimony today that Joe Biden had lied to the American people.

Believe is doing a whole lot of work here as it says he first has to prove it is smoke and there's a lot of it. He hopes it leads to fire. Cope harder as you go fuck yourself, DaveTard.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Comer admits they don’t have the evidence

Comer doesn’t have the evidence to even get a republican controlled house to move on it. The accusations of course are useful to a political party that worships a corrupt figure that tried stealing an election.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by "Baghdad Bob" Matter-eater Man
In other words Comer doesn’t have the evidence to back up his accusations but the accusations are politically useful just the same. Nothing new there, your party has been relying on that playbook for decades. Lock whoever is the democrat opponent was what Trump had been starting his rallies with in ‘16 and ‘20. My guess though is we’re not going to be hearing “lock him up” this campaign season. Trumpers are in love with the idea of throwing their political opponents in jail for a while now so it will be interesting seeing how no man is above the law unless it’s a republican message resounds with the general population outside of maga land. Don’t see it flying with many independents or even republicans who have some principles.

I don't know how you got from the Hunter Biden laptop emails, and the hundreds of Suspicious Activity Repors (SARs) from foreign governments informing U S government agencies like the FBI and State Department (suppressed for years, until Republicans became the majority in the House, and under Rep Comer launched an ACTUAL INVESTIGATION). the testimony of Tony Bobulinsky, the testimony of Devon Archer, the testimony of Eric Schwerin and multiple other Burisma associates, including executives from Burisma, the former Ukraine attorney general Viktor Shokin, and other witnesses and documents.

How stupid do you think people are, for you against all that EVIDENCE, to front the narrative that there's "no evidence"?

I also saw James Comer interviewed by Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures, and Rep. Comer didn't have the slightest hesitation saying that thare was abundant evidence of Biden corruption regarding Ukraine, China and Russia. Not "appears to be" or "seems to be" or "smoke" that he hopes leads to fire, but solid evidence at this point, and "without a shadow of a doubt".
Repeatedly, I've seen House Republicans say they not only want to have evidence to impeach, but evidence that creates a consensus for impeachment that even a large percentage of Democrats cannot deny.

It doesn't help that the FBI, DOJ, State Department, and National Record Archives are all Democrat-occupied institutions that are deliberately stonewalling and keeping documents from Republicans on the Committee.
And it's crystal clear that FBI has held Hunter Biden's laptop and known all its contents since Dec 2019. And did not share any of that information even slightly, until Republicans took the majority in Jan 2023 (award-winning journalist John Solomon, of JustTheNews) , and it was only THEN that any real investigation began. The rest for the last 5 years has been David Weiss-style cover-ups, letting the statute of limitations just run out on Hunter and Joe Biden's crimes, and sweetheart plea deals for Hunter Biden. And with Weiss just appointed special prosecutor as further proof, there clearly would be absolutely no investigation at all, if not for Rep. James Comer and the House Republicans pressing for it.

Isn't it amazing how no matter how much evidence, Democrats never seem to get prosecuted for a crime, or even investigated !
Wow, how about that !

Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo (video of program)
https://www.foxnews.com/shows/sunday-morning-futures

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You’re confusing partisan accusations with actual evidence again WB. If Comers actually had real evidence “beyond the shadow of doubt” they would actually move on it. Unlike Trump’s criminal indictments for trying to steal the 2020 election Comers can’t even clear the low bar for a political impeachment.

Fair play!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard