Print Thread
#1238115 2023-09-26 8:47 PM
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
If everyone that ever says anything against you is bad or "DERANGED," then the problem is probably you and you don't want to fess up to that.

Add more people to the vast left wing conspiracy theory that you would laugh about if it was Hils calling it a right wing one, Wondy. Time to sink a little further down the rabbit hole of you're in a cult.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Never mind the fraud Iggy. In maga land the fact that it was a judge in New York pretty much makes them cling harder. In the real world however it sounds like Trump and kids are out of luck doing business in New York. I saw it compared to someone losing their driver’s license. They can still own a car but that’s it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Y'know, these allegations against Trump might have the SLIGHTEST illusion of credibility, if :

1) They weren't cases submitted for prosecution by rabidly hard-Left Democrat (and often Soros-funded) prosecutors, who campaigned WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE that if elected they would "get Trump".
In other words, without any evidence, they would manufacture a case against an innocent man (Trump), just because they want to destroy the guy, because he is politically in their way.
Stalin and Lavrenttiy tactics. Democrat Bolshevism at its most clear.

2) If they didn't judge-shop for the most rabidly leftist and anti-Trump judges, who should all be recused for their clear partisan bias and past rulings.
These judges act as co-prosecutors, aiding prosecutors who should never have been permitted to prosecute these cases.

3) If they had not selected a trial district (or venue) to try the case where the kangaroo court has a jury (as in Manhattan, as in Washington DC, as in Virginia, as in Fulton County, GA) where the jury pool is 90% to 93% foaming-at-the-mouth rabidly anti-Trump Democrat voters.
Just as in the Michael Flynn case, in the Roger Stone case, the Paul Manafort case, you saw the same template, the same obscene examples of bias, including exclusions of exculpatory evidence, and in the Stone case a jury foreperson who had posted on social media regularly her hatred for Trump and Roger Stone, and how Trump had to be stopped.
The jury foreperson!
And the partisan judge was advised of this, and left her on the jury, left her as the foreperson, and gee, what a surprise, Roger Stone was convicted.

Only left-wing maniacs like you two can't see the obvious corruption of these cases, and how OBVIOUSLY politically orchestrated it all is.

Your Democrat-Bolshevik party at work.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arc...ump-indictment-as-politically-motivated/

Harvard poll :
— 55% of Americans say Trump's indictment is politically motivated, (including 83% of Republicans and 55% of Independents)

— 56% consider Trump's federal indictment to be an interference by the Justice Department in the 2024 Elections

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Trump gets a bench trial because his best people can't even properly request a jury trial...

Lol.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Odd as this is hardly Trump’s first time in court.

Also apparently the conservative spin is his fraud was a victimless crime. As long as you don’t count the huge amount of tax revenue the state lost that would have gone for things like fire and police services.

Hope he loses it all with his lies.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Many of these are made-up contrived "novel" cases, that no one outside of Trump has EVER been tried for, in 2 centuries of U.S law.

That alone manifests obvious and screaming bias.
Add to that a partisan prosecutor in each case, an overwhelmingly partisan jury venue selected in each case, and a judge-shopped foaming-at-the-mouth rabidly liberal judge in each of these cases.

Add to that how Trump is collectively charged with over 700 years if found guilty on all charges.
NO ONE has ever been prosecuted like this.
I've seen multiple prosecutors and U.S. attorneys interviewed say that this is highly irregular, FOR ANY defendant, let lone a former president. They say that even when prosecuting mass-murdering organized crime kingpins like John Gotti, the way this has always been handled with past defendants is to let one prosecutor indict a case against them, and if not successful, then at that point let other jurisdictions pursue cases against the defendant later, if the first case does not result in prosecution.

Name another case anywhere in the U.S. in the last 200 years where a defendant has EVER faced 4 or 5 prosecutions simultaneously, as Trump has, let alone one who in doing so is restrained from being able to conduct a national presidential campaign.

No reasonable person is not creeped out by this highly suspicious abuse of the legal system to target Trump.
Like has never been done to any crime boss, to any mass murderer, to any terrorist, to any war criminal.
NONE.
It is obvious malicious prosecution of Trump, for things that Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Susan Rice, Sally Yates, James Clapper, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Joe Biden and others serving under them have FAR more evidence of committing THE EXACT SAME CRIMES Trump is accused of, BUT THESE DEMOCRAT AGENTS ARE NEVER EVEN INDICTED, NEVER EVEN INVESTIGATED !!

Your Democrat-Bolshevik party at work.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lying on financial statements is fraud WB. Trump was a busy boy and it’s catching up to him. But you tell me how admirable lying on financial documents is and how it’s a trait we should look for in our highest leadership role.

This is hardly the worst thing he did, to me the biggest one is him trying to steal the election and prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Lying on financial statements is fraud WB. Trump was a busy boy and it’s catching up to him. But you tell me how admirable lying on financial documents is and how it’s a trait we should look for in our highest leadership role.

This is hardly the worst thing he did, to me the biggest one is him trying to steal the election and prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

What YOU are saying is the true lie.

Trump's real estate at Mar A Lago alone reveals how partisan judges are under-estimating the value of Trump's property, that a simple scan of the neighboring property, on any real estate website, reveals the TRUE lie to be what the judge and the prosecutor are alleging about the real estate value of Trump's property.

Trump got a bank loan, never missed a payment, never defaulted, paid the loan in full with interest, on time, the bank made a huge profit in interest, and would gladly give Trump another loan.
Period, the end.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You are such a mindless Nader voting RINO...cope harder.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
You are such a mindless Nader voting RINO...cope harder.

My cited facts, your infantile petty insults.

Nothing you say has the slightest resemblance to truth or facts.
It actually qualifies you for a straight jacket and a padded cell.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man

AS I made clear, others --a majority actually-- dispute that Trump's property was under-estimated in value. And with all facts on the table, the bank's investigators gave Trump the loan, Trump never missed a payment, paid the loan back in full and on time, the bank made a huge profit in interest on it, AND WOULD GLADLY GIVE TRUMP ANOTHER LOAN !

So... who is he injured party? Where is the crime?
A scan of any real estate website shows much smaller properties in Palm Beach within blocks of Mar A Lago selling at more than double what Mar A Lago's value is lyingly estimated at in the case by the [Democrat-Bolshevik] judge, and the [Democrat-Bolshevik] prosecutors, who falsely under-estimate Mar A Lago's value with no logical/factual basis for doing so.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I’m not an expert on property values but I understand how adding nonexistent square feet to properties can and should be fraud. Trump can make his case in his court where that can be presented. If it’s not bullshit that should all be factored in.

Fair play!
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
I don't understand people not checking the square feet of or condition of property they're buying. You could even just check the city or county records to see the size of the property.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Yes. EVERYONE in the real world says that Mar A Lago is worth close to a billion dollars.
Only the [Democrat partisan] judge, the [Democrat-partisan] prosecutors, and hysterical Democrats for purely political reasons, deny what Trump's property is actually worth.

I'd love to see the real estate assessment with any factual basis that says otherwise.

Link Copied to Clipboard