Print Thread
#1238412 2023-11-08 4:24 PM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
1 member likes this: Wonder Boy
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I didn't know you were allowed to campaign/solicit around a voting place. Maybe that's not a law everywhere.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Things Slowthar says:

Originally Posted by Lothar of The Hill People
I didn't know you were allowed to campaign/solicit around a voting place. Maybe that's not a law everywhere.

Things I give a shit about:

(Basically, anything else)

Zzap! was better at this than you, sad clown. Go outside. Get a hobby .Touch some grass.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
Things Slowthar says:

Originally Posted by Lothar of The Hill People

Things I give a shit about:

(Basically, anything else)

Zzap! was better at this than you, sad clown. Go outside. Get a hobby .Touch some grass.

Iggy doth protest too much.
I think you hit a little too close to home for him, Lothar.

It would help if Iggy knew how to articulate himself in something resembling English, instead of all this idiot pseudo-hip slang he uses, that only a small cult of people even understand.

But I guess it's better for the rest of the world that we don't understand his crazy ideas.

I looked this one up...
https://knowyourmeme.com/editorials/guides/what-does-touch-grass-mean-the-slang-term-explained

...I could have saved myself the trouble.

There's too many angry hate-filled leftist wack jobs walking around, and this guy in the video perfectly captures that mentality. Completely intolerant, threatening, attempting to shout down, intimidate and silence anyone who disagrees with him. The kind of guy who rips down posters of Israeli hostages, or steals the TRUMP campaign signs from people's front yards, or throws Molotov cocktails in police cars while ranting about police violence.

And iggy's posts on these boards are pretty much a written version of that fanaticism and intolerance.
There is no having a dialogue with a guy like that, all you can do is videotape the crazy, and let the cops know the guy is out there.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You've never asked my thoughts on those things so thanks again for showing you're a partisan that just fills in the blanks to justify your partisan hatred. Get help.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
That type of behavior is inexcusable no matter the side.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
You've never asked my thoughts on those things so thanks again for showing you're a partisan that just fills in the blanks to justify your partisan hatred. Get help.

I've asked, but you deceitfully evade being clear about what it is you believe.

But with your consistent insults and malice and personal attacks, you reveal yourself to be a typical creature of the intolerant left.
For example, your ideological zeal for Occupy Wall Street, and for open borders.
And in your sweeping hatred for Fox News, Newsmax, and any other conservative media source.
And your admitted malicious torment and bias against Christian students in your North Carolina junior college classes.

Oh yes, YOU'RE an complete non-partisan, COMPLETELY objective, NOT AT ALL biased and malicious toward conservatives.
rolleyes

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

UNHINGED ANGRY DEM VOTER WHO THREATENED REPUBLICAN POLL GREETER, IDENTIFIED AS FEDERAL HHS EMPLOYEE

[Linked Image from resistthemainstream.com]

An inauspicious election site in Arlington, Virginia, was thrust into the national spotlight on Tuesday when a man approached Matthew Hurtt, a poll worker, and unleashed threats and a profanity-laced rant.
The unidentified man was labeled by several news outlets as an “unhinged Democrat.”

The man accused Republicans of trying to “steal my vote” and being “Bible-beating bigots and freaks.”

“You’re trying to overthrow elections with violence,” he continued, and then threatened Hurtt and others, wagging his finger and sneering, “You try to steal my vote next year, I’m going to f—ing remember you personally.”
Video of the tirade was posted to X and received more than five million views in six hours.

After pulling out a phone and taking pictures of various site workers, the “unhinged Democrat” accosted voters, accusing Republicans of being racist and supporting lynchings.
[viral video of the unhinged Democrat guy linked]

On Wednesday, the identity of the “unhinged Democrat” was exposed by the research group, Marco Polo. His name is Brendan Anthony Martin.

Marco Polo posted information regarding Martin’s identity on X:
[ link to Marco Polo post ]

• Marco Polo
    @MarcoPolo501c3

·
    NEW: Through facial rec tools, @MarcoPolo501c3 has confirmed the identity of this [rabid] & feral leftist who accosted @matthewhurtt yesterday morning as BRENDAN ANTHONY MARTIN (DOB 02/21/1969). MARTIN is (unsurprisingly) a long-time federal contractor with @HHSGov.

The Daily Caller reported Martin’s LinkedIn profile states he works as a “technical administrator for the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services’ foster care system.

Martin is also known for interrupting former President Donald Trump in 2018 during a National Anthem celebration at the White House.
“Stop hiding behind the armed services and the National Anthem,” Martin shouted at the time. “Let’s hear it for the Eagles.”

The Daily Caller reported that Martin has not responded to requests for comment.

Well, at least he didn't turn out to be a certain angry unhinged junior college professor from North Carolina.

Link Copied to Clipboard