Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

That'll work. Blocking The Macy Parade will bring peace to the middle east!

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You, more than the vast majority of people, should know that tards are going to tard, Lotard.

1 member likes this: MisterJLA
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
You, more than the vast majority of people, should know that tards are going to tard, Lotard.

lol

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy

Yes,Ig,I knew your reply would be full tard.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Why are these foreign students, whether Palestinian, more broadly Muslim, or radical leftist, not INSTANTLY identified and deported?
They are not U.S. citizens they do not enjoy the same rights and protections as U.S.-born or naturalized U.S. citizens would, they are admitted tentatively at the discretion and courtesy of the United States. And if they are violently attacking U.S. citizens, that courtesy should immediately be rescinded.

They have gone way beyond protest or "petitioning government" in support of Hamas or "The Palestinians" or whatever. They are committing violence against citizens and police of the nation who hosted them. So bottom line, they don't belong here.
They can protest and attack police and citizens in the godforsaken Caliphate they came from.

But the Democrat-Bolsheviks are in charge, so that won't happen for another year.
Quite the contrary, Biden and his puppetmasters will instead admit MILLIONS MORE into this country, to further draain national resources and endanger American citizens.

THE DEMOCRATS: If it's bad for America, they're FOR it.

Link Copied to Clipboard