Page 21 of 47 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 46 47
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
year

Two more letters. It can't be that difficult.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
400+ posts
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
year

Two more letters. It can't be that difficult.
i know, it's fun watching idiots like you get all worked up over it.

State Is Murder.
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Stupid people are easily amused.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
ha ha ha.

what?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
MAME. I just bought a nifty arcade stick for 400 pesos (roughly 7 US dollars) and have downloaded the Marvel/Capcom fighters. The stick feels okay except for the clicking sound.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
The stick feels okay except for the clicking sound.

That's what she said!

\:lol\:

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
400+ posts
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Stupid people are easily amused.
that would explain basams cartoon postings lately.

State Is Murder.
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You like all the pretty colors, don't you?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
Its exactly as I hoped, Oblivion but with guns!
Nice!

Have you found the National Guard building yet?

Also, it seems I may have accidentally shot a Brotherhood of Steel soilder in the head and scored a critical hit. Free power armor for me. Too bad I can't use it yet.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
You can get the power armour off of the bodies of any of the Brotherhood soldiers you stumble on.

Dont think I have found a national guard building yet.
But from what I have been reading, and hearing from other people at work who have it, no two people will have exactly the same story all the way through (I believe there are 51 different endings).

Even the small things such as the GOAT test at the begining, will effect things you can and cant do.
I am currently a small step away from being level 10, and have some shit hot weapons at my disposal.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I read that there's only four "real" endings with small variations of each.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
your mom has four "real" endings!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
heh

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
You can get the power armour off of the bodies of any of the Brotherhood soldiers you stumble on.

Dont think I have found a national guard building yet.
But from what I have been reading, and hearing from other people at work who have it, no two people will have exactly the same story all the way through (I believe there are 51 different endings).

Even the small things such as the GOAT test at the begining, will effect things you can and cant do.
I am currently a small step away from being level 10, and have some shit hot weapons at my disposal.

The one I got off that guy was 'Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor' and not the regular armor I got off the dudes outside the GNR building. He also had dog tags that the others didn't. He was one of the Paladins.

As far as the armory is concerned, take a bunch pulse grenades and mines as well as a missile launcher.

I think I'm level 8 or 9. Can't remember. I've got a buncha good weapons too. The trouble is finding the same weapons again and again to keep them in good working order. I've picked up several missile launchers and miniguns from the Super Mutants to have those bad boys damn near maxed out on condition and damage. The trouble is finding Combat Armor and Shotguns to keep them going.

I usually go the good guy route the first time through games like this. Right now, I'm having people in Megaton walk up to me and give me shit now because I'm such a cool mother fucker. Also, I kinda skipped over a plot point when I just went walking around and found Rivet City.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Trying to get to Rivet City myself now, but its a bitch to get to.
Made it to level 11 last night as was able to jump two levels in one go, which means more health and can do more damage (and I am still having trouble making it through certain parts).

I love the minigun, but with even my big gun skills upgraded, its still pretty useless if you try to use it in VATS mode.
By far my most useful weapon so far, is the old trusty hunting rifle.
The damage isnt the greatest, but the accuracy is brilliant.

The Flamer (no not Rob) is a fun little weapon as well.

If you go to the museum of history, you can accept an assassins contract, and get handed a rather nice sniper rifle.
I also marks an area on the map called The Republic of Dave, which I am sure will be filled with all the poo you can eat.

I have found its certainly worth doing all the side missions for Moira as this can get you some easy XP and ammunition etc!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I found a bridge to cross the river past Grayditch (I think I took the water treatment plant tunnels to get there). Keep going south from there and you come across the Jefferson Memorial, surrounded by Super Mutants. To the East is another Super Mutant camp. Past that is Rivet City, an aircraft carrier. Found it easier than GNR, but that was because I was trying to go over land and not take the subway tunnels. Found a few other odds and ends, though, while doing that like the National Guard building and Vault-Tec's main office where I was able to download the locations and entrance codes to all the area vaults.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I think this is where its one of the few games that makes it hard to do a walkthrough. A lot of the stuff you do later on is dependant on choices you make early in the game.

I might try going the route you say as have cleared out Grayditch of all hostiles already (this is another touch I like in this game. Enemies stay dead, and dont respawn when you go back somewhere. Even to the point that their bodies never vanish).

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
That is a cool improvement. I can even dump shit when I reach my load limit, go sell shit, and come back for the rest later with it all still being there. Helps you keep caps in your pocket.

Grayditch fucked me up. I saw an ant and ran up to it with the baseball bat to save ammo. Then the motherfucker breathed fire on me!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Oh, and watch out for the bridge, as Raiders had set up shop underneath it on the eastern side. If you've already found the Tepid Sewers or Dukov's place, you can fast travel there and just head south along the shoreline.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Think I have found the tepid sewers (hard to remember as I think I have found something like 40+ places now).

I went to Greyditch early on, and kept getting fried by those fucking ants, so I gave up on it for a while and went back when my level was alot higher and I had more ammo and weapons.
Second time round it was pretty easy to clear out.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
A lot of shotgun and assault rifle fire helped me out on that one, along with a bunch of stimpacks. I also used the 'fire ant nectar' you can get from some of the ants that gives you +25 fire resistance. I still carry some around with me to protect against the guys with flame throwers. Did you kill the scientist down there, or did you get him to augment you?

The problem I'm having now is that, besides the regular ole ambushes you'll get coming out of subways, sewers, etc. by Raiders and Super Mutants is that I've got a bounty of 1000 caps on my head from being such a good guys; so fucking mercs keep showing up, trying to take me out. Luckily, if they're near Super Mutants, those two will fight each other; so I usually hide, waiting for one side to wipe out or wear down the other before I come rushing in with grenades and minigun fire.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I got him to upgrade me so I am now stronger and more fire resistant all the time!

I have come into contact with Talon compant from time to time, but they are really easy to wipe out.
Just been to Rivet city, which helped me complete the quest with Brian from Grayditch, and also helped me get another assassination done for the Ghoul up at the museum.

One of the useful perks i have now is that animals such as dogs and mole rats no longer attack me. And if I upgrade that perk to level 2, they will even help me out if I am attacked by anything that isnt a fellow animal!

I know what you mean about the mercs and mutants etc.
At first I didnt realise, and would go in all guns blazing trying to kill the mutants, but then I realised it was better to wait for one side to finish the other off first, then steam in, like you say!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I got him to upgrade me so I am now stronger and more fire resistant all the time!

My mom used to work at a veterans home and one of the old guys used to say something similar to that all the time.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Steve Rogers was the bomb in Veterans home yo!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Found one of the nearest vaults to 101 and Megaton, Vault 106. Seems like they're pumping some gas in there that drove the vaultdwellers ape shit. The survivors will run up to with knives, bats, and sledgehammers trying to cut you down. Also, the gas makes you hallucinate and see people who aren't really there. Kinda like college all over again.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
tonight i start gears of war bitches!!!

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
not Gears of War 2?

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
LOL

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
damnit jeff. you know what i meant...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
;P

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I've gotta say that I'm enjoying the game a good deal. I'm still unhappy that the trademark Fallout humor isn't as present in this game as previous. It's there, but mostly in the load screens and some of the messages on computer terminals you come across. I've yet to come across the over-the-top, zany characters that used to populate the other games. It's like Bethesda thinks that the great thing about Fallout was being able to say 'fuck' a lot. It's not. It's being able to say 'fuck' a lot with a smile.

I will say that they've got the look of Fallout down. It's great to see many of the classic Fallout objects in 3-D rendering finally. Megaton is a good example of where they took the classic concepts and expanded them for a 3-D realm.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
That Brian kid in Grayditch did make me laugh when he was repeating stuff his dad had said, but had no idea what it means!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
tonight i start gears of war bitches!!!

Gears of war bitches?
Is that what you call your new boyfriends?

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Played some Guitar Hero for the first time today. I sucked at it but had fun.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
beat Gears 2 today. damn that game was fun...

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
That Brian kid in Grayditch did make me laugh when he was repeating stuff his dad had said, but had no idea what it means!

Finally, I'm starting to see more of the humor that's been missing from the game. Characters like the ones in Andale are what's been missing in this game. I've also stumbled across a hidden vault that had my dad in it, which means that I've skipped at least two quests. Now, the game takes the classic Fallout turn, I've met up with the Brotherhood of Steel proper, found out about what's going on and who those Outcasts I keep running across in the wastes are, and been trained to use power armor.

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
Mortal Kombat vs DCU!!!

Also picked up Call of Duty: World at War.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Finished Fallout 3 last night.
What a shitty fucking ending, with no ability to free roam like you could in Oblivion, so you can find some of the sub missions you missed.

I am starting again though, and this time I am gonna be an evil cunt rather than the big hero.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I've heard people complain about the ending, but I don't know the specifics and whether or not it's simply because you can't free roam. If so, then I don't give a shit because that's how all the Fallout games are. The fun is in replaying the games and doing things differently to open up other avenues that weren't available the last time. Now you can blow up Megaton, turn in the android, become a slaver/cannibal/"vampire" or take over the Republic of Dave. I don't know how Bethesda has worked out the story of the game; but in the original, you could decide to join the bad guys at the end or even end it by talking the bad guy out of his evil plot rather than fighting him.

Also, I got a line on the most powerful power armor in the game. It's supposed to give you all the bonuses with none of the negatives.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
The biggest problem with the end is its all so anti-climatic.
I dont want to spoil the end, but there isnt much of a challenge to it, and the end video (if you wanna call it that) is pretty lame!

The fact there is no free roam (which you could do in Oblivion), is a bit annoying as well.

Another thing I disliked is the fact that if you are playing the storymode, and have done a lot of the side missions early, you only get to wear power armour for a short time, as it only becomes available to wear, right at the end of the game.

Its definetly got a high replayability factor as everyone I know who is playing it, is having a totally different experience.

I also hope they can come up with some kinda patch for the PS3, as its bugged to fucked.

Page 21 of 47 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard