Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Lame Lothar http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Lothar_Frey

Quote:
Lothar Frey, often called Lame Lothar, is the twelfth son of Walder Frey and the first son born from Lord Walder's marriage to Alyssa Blackwood. Lothar has served as Lord Walder's steward for twelve years. He is married to Leonella Lefford and they have four children.

Lothar is plump, with close-set eyes, a pointed beard, and dark hair in ringlets to his shoulders. His nickname derives from a leg twisted at birth. Despite his handicap, he is intelligent, cunning and well-spoken.

A Storm of Swords
Although House Frey had allied with House Stark at the start of the War of the Five Kings, the Freys angrily return home when King Robb Stark marries Jeyne Westerling instead of a daughter of Lord Walder Frey.

Lame Lothar is sent by his father to Riverrun with the response of the Twins concerning the reconciliation of House Stark with House Frey. There he relays the demands that Lord Edmure Tully is to marry a Frey and that the choice of the bride would be Lord Walder's. While in Riverrun Lothar also participates in the funeral of Hoster Tully as one of the seven nobles sending off his funeral boat, and tells Robb that Winterfell has been burned. Lothar returns to the Twins with King Robb Stark's acquiescence to Edmure's marriage.

When Robb goes to the Twins to make amends with Lord Walder Frey over breaking his marriage promise, Lothar meets him outside of the gate and behaves in a conciliatory manner. That night, he encounters Catelyn in the great hall while he is drinking with some of his relatives, behaving politely to her as well. However, Lothar is one of the prime engineers of the Red Wedding massacre that is about to occur, and had planned many of the key details with Roose Bolton. It is Lothar's idea to use the song "The Rains of Castamere" as a signal for the slaughter to begin. According to Merrett Frey, Lothar is more dangerous than most other members of House Frey.

Maybe I can get some sack time with Daenerys Targaryen.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
He's an evil fucker.

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Your character should be Gay Lothar

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Heh.....

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar
He's a man butt fucker.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Lame Lothar http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Lothar_Frey

Quote:
Lothar Frey, often called Lame Lothar, is the twelfth son of Walder Frey and the first son born from Lord Walder's marriage to Alyssa Blackwood. Lothar has served as Lord Walder's steward for twelve years. He is married to Leonella Lefford and they have four children.

Lothar is plump, with close-set eyes, a pointed beard, and dark hair in ringlets to his shoulders. His nickname derives from a leg twisted at birth. Despite his handicap, he is intelligent, cunning and well-spoken.

A Storm of Swords
Although House Frey had allied with House Stark at the start of the War of the Five Kings, the Freys angrily return home when King Robb Stark marries Jeyne Westerling instead of a daughter of Lord Walder Frey.

Lame Lothar is sent by his father to Riverrun with the response of the Twins concerning the reconciliation of House Stark with House Frey. There he relays the demands that Lord Edmure Tully is to marry a Frey and that the choice of the bride would be Lord Walder's. While in Riverrun Lothar also participates in the funeral of Hoster Tully as one of the seven nobles sending off his funeral boat, and tells Robb that Winterfell has been burned. Lothar returns to the Twins with King Robb Stark's acquiescence to Edmure's marriage.

When Robb goes to the Twins to make amends with Lord Walder Frey over breaking his marriage promise, Lothar meets him outside of the gate and behaves in a conciliatory manner. That night, he encounters Catelyn in the great hall while he is drinking with some of his relatives, behaving politely to her as well. However, Lothar is one of the prime engineers of the Red Wedding massacre that is about to occur, and had planned many of the key details with Roose Bolton. It is Lothar's idea to use the song "The Rains of Castamere" as a signal for the slaughter to begin. According to Merrett Frey, Lothar is more dangerous than most other members of House Frey.

Maybe I can get some sack time with Daenerys Targaryen.

Fuck off, Gerald.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Mxy
 Originally Posted By: Lothar
I'm a man butt fucker.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Because it was the olden days there were no gays.

Link Copied to Clipboard