Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/ray-fisher-play-cyborg-batman-superman-exclusive-222317817.html

Quote:

Ray Fisher to Play Cyborg In ‘Batman-Superman’

After testing actors over the past couple of weeks, Warner Bros. and DC have tapped theater actor Ray Fisher for the role of Cyborg in the untitled Batman-Superman pic.

Victor Stone or Cyborg, while not a major part in the Batman-Superman feature, is a member of the Justice League, and the role will become much more significant role as Warner and DC develop more films related to the Justice League universe, sources confirm.

Warner Bros. had no comment on this story.

Fisher joins the Batman-Superman cast that includes Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, Gal Gadot and Amy Adams.

Zack Snyder is directing from a script by David S. Goyer, based on a story by Goyer and Snyder. Production is currently under way in Michigan.

In the bonus feature on the recent “Man of Steel” homevideo release, Cavill, who plays Superman in the film, said there’s a great deal of promise in Cyborg as well as the fictional research facility S.T.A.R. Labs, which appears in several DC Comics.

“I think he would create an incredible bridge between superheroes and humanity,” Cavill said of the Cyborg character.

S.T.A.R. Labs was also the workplace of Justice League characters Professor Hamilton (played by Richard Schiff in “Man of Steel”) and the superhero Rampage, although it’s unclear whether the latter is involved in the Batman-Superman film.

Produced by Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder, the untitled Batman-Superman feature opens May 6, 2016.

Fisher, repped by ICM Partners, is more known for his theater roles including the Broadway play “Fetch Clay, Make Man,” in which he portrayed Muhammad Ali.

He was also one of the actors testing for J.J. Abrams’ upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII.”

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
his voice doesn't sound robot enough

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
You just want him to be Asian.

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
He's mostly a robot, so that technically does make him an Asian.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
SoM,doc says you're a mostly a robot!

How you doin'?
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Domo arigato, SOM

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Joey From Friends
SoM,doc says you're a mostly a robot!

It took Lothar almost four days to figure that out.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Lothar's too busy being gay, he has no time for science and technology.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Lothar, when are you gonna learn to multitask?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Lothar doesn't realize the wonders science can do for his gay activities. He can be like Robocop, but more gay.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

He'll let you know in about four days.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Quote:
Lothar's too busy being gay, he has no time for science and technology.

Science and technology aint got nothing to do with each other.

Quote:
Lothar doesn't realize the wonders science can do for his gay activities. He can be like Robocop, but more gay.

Gay or straight, You're Coming with Me!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

Quote:

Gay or straight, You're Coming with Me!

Credit where credit is due, that's pretty damn funny, Lothar.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

He'll let you know in about four days.

Has it been four days?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
It's been four GAYS!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Batfleck plus Batmobile posted on twatter by Snyder.
May just be lighting, but that looks like the best live action costume yet, looking closer to a comic book one without looking stupid.
Batmobile seems to be a cross between the tumbler and 1989 model.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Okay, that actually looks pretty good.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
close ups

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts

http://www.businessinsider.com/batman-v-superman-aquaman-2014-6

Add another "Justice League" character to the "Batman V Superman" movie.
Hitfix is reporting Aquaman will indeed appear in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.

No, he won't be played by Matt Damon.

Though he has denied it in the past, former "Game of Thrones" actor Jason Momoa will reportedly play the King of the Seven Seas.

Momoa played Khal Drogo on the HBO series.

Cyborg and Wonder Woman's roles are rumored to be minor to lay the foundations for the upcoming "Justice League" movie reportedly set for 2017.

Similarly, Hitfix says Aquaman's role will be brief and limited.

"What we're hearing is that he [Aquaman] is not pleased about the World Engine and what it did to the Indian Ocean."

This makes a lot of sense.

One thing that didn't sit well with a lot of "Man of Steel" viewers was all of the raw, unnecessary destruction Superman caused.

Not only did he tear apart Metropolis, endangering the lives of many citizens, eagle-eyed viewers know he did damage to LexCorp and Wayne Enterprises properties. He also saved people from an exploding oil rig, whose CEO has ties to Aquaman.

Lex Luthor, Batman, and Aquaman may all have a few bones of their own to pick with him.

"Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" is set for a May 6, 2016 release.

How you doin'?
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Brilliant move. Take an actor who's practically a dead ringer for Lobo and cast him as...Aquaman.

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
Maybe they want to make Aquaman a little more aggressive.

anyhoo...

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/marvel-not-move-captain-america-3-batman-v-203432786.html

Quote:

Marvel Will Not Move ‘Captain America 3′ for ‘Batman V. Superman’

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is ready for a superhero showdown.

The studio head told Empire that they’re not going to change “Captain America 3′s” May 6, 2016 release date just because Warner Bros. is launching “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” on the same day.

“I continue to be all for quality entertainment for moviegoers to enjoy on weekends,” he said. “If it is on the same weekend, I enjoy it slightly less. But we are doing what we’ve always done, which is sticking to our plan and sticking to our vision for the movies going forward and we have a very large vision that we’re working on for ‘Cap 3′ and for all the threes movies and just because another movie plops down onto one of ours, doesn’t mean we are going to alter that. Maybe we should, but we’re not going to.”

It was widely anticipated that one of the two tentpoles would move off the date since they will surely cannibalize each other. WB’s “Man of Steel” debuted to $116.6 million last summer and went on to haul $668 million worldwide, while “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” launched to $95 million in April and has so far earned $712.7 million worldwide.

WB had already secured that date — moving it from July 17, 2015 — three months prior when Marvel made the announcement in early April that the untitled Disney-Marvel project it had slotted for that date would be “Captain America 3.”

“It doesn’t make a lot of sense for two huge superhero films to open on the same date but there is a lot of time between now and 5/6/16,” WB said in a statement back in April. “However at this time, we are not considering a change of date for ‘Batman vs. Superman.’”

How you doin'?
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Official pic of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman here.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
her head is too big for her body.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
But does she sound Amazonian enough?

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
Her costume is too dark. Where are the star spangled panties and the flag bra?

How you doin'?
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

Bat Armor.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts

Butt Armor.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
We already saw quite enough of that during the Schumacher films, mister.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Robin is a girl http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert...ne-9803778.html

Quote:

It has been rumoured that new release Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will feature a female Robin.

The role has reportedly been filled by Hunger Games actress Jena Malone and was first reported by Michigan television station WILX 10, which was advised by a source on condition of anonymity.

It is believed that Ms Malone, 29, was seen on set in Detroit and follows on from suspicions that the actress was cast in the role, after she posted a picture of her dyed red hair to Instagram on 4 October.

If correct, she is thought to be playing Carrie Kelley – a flame-haired alternative version of Robin (there are many various manifestations of Robin in the comics), whose character first appears in the 1986 Batman: The Dark Knight Returns book.

Reaction from Batman and Robin fans appears to be mixed.

Some members on Facebook group 'Robin Appreciation Society' said: “Sounds good to me” and “I’m down”, while another said: “I'm not feeling it at all. I don't like that a Robin with little Bat history would possibly get the nod on the big screen over [other Robin incarnations] Jason [Todd], Tim [Drake], or Damian [Wayne]. It doesn't feel right.”

Others speculated that she could in fact be playing Batgirl – a role previously played on the big screen by Alicia Silverstone.

Dustin Fritschel, Senior Editor at fansite The Batman Universe, gave The Independent his insight into the controversy surrounding the rumoured casting decision: “Jena Malone as Robin could be an interesting take on the direction that Warner Bros could take with Batman in the future cinematic universe.

“Many fans have stated that while the character Carrie Kelley as Robin for this run in the bat films can work, some think that one of the other Robins should have their shot at being in the films before hers.

“The controversy doesn’t seem to be about a female playing the character as much as it is about a character that is less as iconic in the role of Robin.

Holy tampons in the Batcave,Batman!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
[quote=Lothar of The Hill People]Robin is a girl http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert...ne-9803778.html

Quote:

Some members on Facebook group 'Robin Appreciation Society' said: “Sounds good to me” and “I’m down”, while another said: “I'm not feeling it at all. I don't like that a Robin with little Bat history would possibly get the nod on the big screen over [other Robin incarnations] Jason [Todd], Tim [Drake], or Damian [Wayne]. It doesn't feel right.”

Except Carrie Kelly predates Damien Wayne, and Tim Drake.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I don't know about that. She was the last Robin in a future Bat story. It's kind of cornfusing...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
So, a nearly 30 year old woman is playing Robin?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Brilliant move. Take an actor who's practically a dead ringer for Lobo and cast him as...Aquaman.

first pic of Momoa as Aquaman

Case in point.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
He looks more like Rob Zombie than Aquaman.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
He looks more like Rob Zombie than Aquaman.

\:lol\:

"The JLA welcomes its newest member...Astro-Creep!"

Link Copied to Clipboard