Print Thread
McGurk Offline OP
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
OP Offline
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
I have Xfinity cable and U-verse internet

Comcast wants me to add Xfinity internet, and AT&T wants me to add U-Verse TV.

I can't add one without cancelling the other and getting charged early cancellation fees.

Both companies swear up and down that they're better than the other.

Yet they're both in the top ten worst companies in terms of basic customer courtesy.

Pick one or am pick URG to bash in their ugly faces.

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
it's almost never worth paying early termination fees. even if they offer to pay all of that shit better be in writing to the penny because they will do everything to wiggle out of that once you sign a contract. wait until the first contract is up if you're determined to bundle as soon as possible.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
At least in my area, Comcast has better internet. AT&T can match Comcast's speeds, but at a higher rate. But Doog is right. Make sure you have it in writing or have recorded the conversation with whoever says that they'll pay for early termination. Especially if you're dealing with Comcast.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Ride it out until both contracts have ended then threaten to cancel both services. See which company offers you a better deal to stay. Also consider going internet only and using services like Netflix and Hulu to watch tv.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Remember to tell any close people in your life that you love them as often as you can, because there may come a time when you regret not doing so. Be kind with your children, but firm.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
IN THE ASS!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I saw earlier today that AT&T is offering U-verse internet, basic TV, & HBO for one year at $39 a month for what looks like just a one year contract. So that might be your deciding factor right there.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
IN THE ASS.

Link Copied to Clipboard