Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I wish I'd thought of this 6 years ago. It would be laughable if it were not so Orwellian, that way the media flies cover for Obama and the Democrats. How stories that would be major scandals getting maximum coverage if they involved Bush or McCain or Romney, or really, any Republican. But when they inconveniently threaten liberal Democrats, they magically go off the liberal-media radar.

The latest being Jonathan Gruber, one of the key drafters of Obamacare legislation, from whom three videos have surfaced where he flatout says the Obama administration
and House/Senate Democrats deliberately lied to the American public to deceitfully advance their wealth-redistribution agenda through Obamacare.

Fox News and other conservative media have exposed this scandal comparable to Watergate in the breadth of its deception. While the liberal media, when they cover it at all, soft-pedal on Gruber and treat it as dismissively insignificant.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

To my knowledge, Gruber has only been interviewed twice, on PBS News Hour and on (of course!) Newspeak MSNBC.

A softpedal interview where Gruber is given no journalistic scrutiny or hard questions.

Gruber doesn't say he was wrong, or that he and the entire Obama administration and Democrat leadership lied to the American public, and even to the CBO and Supreme Court.
Gruber simply says "I mis-spoke". No follow-up by the interviewer, no pressure on the contradiction of his carefully circumnavigating the facts.

As former Washington Post and CNN (now Fox) media critic Howard Kurtz says: "My nine year old daughter could have conducted a better interview."

Despite the seriousness about the deceit used to pass what is now (conservatively) estimated to be a two trillion-dollar piece of legislation, that takes over one-sixth of the U.S. economy, and whose 30-hour work-week limit is killing wages and jobs for tens of millions of Americans, MSNBC and PBS don't consider these smoking-gun admissions of deceit worthy of further probing.

Link Copied to Clipboard