Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OUCH!

This happened to my cousin yesterday. A 16 pound frozen turkey slid out of the freezer and landed on his bare foot and mostly on his small toe! This got me wondering how often this happens this time of year.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Didn't Mythbusters examine the whole "small pet getting crushed by turkey" thing?

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Somehow that reminds me of an Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode, where a lady clubs her husband to death with a pot roast. Then she puts it in the oven and cooks it, and calls the police to report finding her husband dead (in that order). The police arrive, and after an hour or so of examining the crime scene, she graciously offers them a good dinner, and they, the police, eat the murder weapon!

I think it was the single best episode of the series.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Though, Lothar, to answer your question truthfully, any combination of "ow," "motherfucker" or "goddammit" would probably escape my mouth.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People

Link Copied to Clipboard