There am spoilers here so am don't get your Superman undies in a bunch if URG am ruin something for you here.

Catwoman ,Selina, am like some rich head gangster chick in Gotham now and she am going to clean up Gotham and save the world ...or something like that.

We am start with Catwoman ,Selina,and her guys beating up some robbers. Then Catwoman ,Salina,am go back to hers big fancy house and she am have a meeting with her gang. The guys look bored and they am probably wondering what her puddy looks like.

Than Catwoman ,Selina,and some of her gang go visit another gang. The other gang am got a bunch of goobers jumping around doing kick fu or something. Catwoman Selina,am tell the head guy about what she want to do in Gotham and then she am flirt with hims daughter,probably wondering what her puddy looks like.

Meanwhile across town the cops am thinking Catwoman ,Selina,am up to no good.

Then Catwoman,Selina, am go to some big ass party for some purdy jewels that some rich guy want everyone to am see. Batman shows up and tells Catwoman,Selina, he misses her and wants to am know what she am up to. Catwoman,Selina, am kinda tells Bats to fuk off so he does. She am not even show him her puddy. Then some guy gives Catwoman,Selina, shit about her am talking to Batman.

Meanwhile accross town Black Mask am carjacking limo's Some pale goofffy looking guy shows up and am makes fun of Mask for am for am carjacking. Then the goofy fuker tells Mask he am could get him what he really wants.

Then we am got Catwoman,Selina, home and in hers bedroom in her undies (fine ass on her) thinking how she am going to fix things in Gotham.

That am what happened in that funny book.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm