Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Courtesy of Bill O'Reilly's opening editorial last night:

I dislike Elizabeth Warren on a lot of levels. I first became aware of her during the election up to when she took Scott Brown's Masachusetts Senate seat a few years ago. As someone who is part Cherokee, I was deeply offended that she (not even being Cherokee) alleged she was Native American to gain a university position and tenure. It came out during the election that story on her part was a complete lie.

I also resent her as a university professor typical of the university-academic/education Left that is vastly over-represented on campuses nationwide, and rather than providing a dialogue of ideas, has been indoctrinating a far-Left point of view on our campuses for at least 35 years. She is one in spirit with William Ayers.

I also resent that she has no life experience outside the tenure-protected realm of sheltered academia, and yet has the arrogance to tell the rest of us how we're supposed to live, as she demonizes capitalism, Wall Street, and private business. Since she has no experience in the private sector, how the hell would she know?!?

Most of all, she is part of the anti-American Left, representative of the intolerant Occupy Wall Street-variety Left, who spews class warfare rhetoric and stokes division in our culture. She is one with the angry entitled brats who hate anyone who disagrees with them, who wants to tear down our system out of hatred for the status quo, even though she (and they) have no system to replace it.

Finally, I just can't stand her shrill, whiny, professorial voice, as she postures and rants about things she doesn't even understand.

From inside sources, apparently Obama despises Hillary Clinton, and sees Elizabeth Warren as his true ideological heir.
Gee, what a shock, that.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Here's the same opening editorial, with a panel discussion after with Monica Crowley and Kirsten Powers. Crowley rightly sums up the Left's belief that the U.S. is responsible for all that is evil in the world, and that we have to constantly apologize for our past and present sins.
She also rightly sums up the hard-Left shift of the DNC since the Carter years, and how Clinton pulled it kicking and screaming to the center, and now that Bill Clinton's influence in the party is fading, the DNC is again pulling back to the extreme Left. And Elizabeth Warren's rise is a clear manifestation of that.

Link Copied to Clipboard