Next Thread
Print Thread
#1217677 2015-03-31 4:17 AM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/30/broadways-ciara-renée-cast-hawkgirl-flash-arrow-spinoff

Quote:

Broadway's Ciara Renée cast as Hawkgirl in Flash-Arrow spin-off

'Flash'/'Arrow' spin-off shaped by 'great team-up movies'
Renée’s been busy on Broadway, appearing in both Big Fish and Pippin in the past year. She’s appeared on television before, but playing Hawkgirl would be her first starring role.

Hawkgirl—whose real name is Kendra Saunders—is known for being one of DC Comics’ first female superheroes, and comics fans will recognize her from the Justice League animated series. In the show, Saunders will be starting to learn that she’s been reincarnated over and over again—and that wings sprout out of her back when she’s provoked.

Although most details about the proposed spin-off haven’t been announced, Arrow and Flash executive producer Greg Berlanti told EW “it honors all of the great team up movies, whether it’s Ocean’s Eleven or whether it’s the superhero books.” “That’s what it’s about. If you go back to the old westerns, there would be The Lone Gunman, but there would also be The Magnificent Seven,” he said. “It’s very much in the spirit of those kinds of movies and shows.”

Dominic Purcell, Brandon Routh, Wentworth Miller, Victor Garber, and Caity Lotz are also set to star.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
So, no big flopping wings like in Smallville?

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

Link Copied to Clipboard