Next Thread
Print Thread
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
WWE terminates contract with Hulk Hogan; wrestler sorry he used 'N-word':
  • The WWE would not comment as to the reason it booted Hogan, but TMZ reports the wrestler was fired for using the N-word to describe a man involved with his daughter, Brooke, in a leaked transcript of a sex tape that is the center of a multimillion dollar lawsuit with the gossip site Gawker.

Following the WWE's announcement, Hogan apologized for the remarks he made. His lawyer said Hogan resigned from the organization "because he didn't want to put them or his family through this."

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it," Hogan told People magazine. "This not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise."

According to the transcript obtained by Radar Online and the National Inquirer, Hogan said on the tape, referring to his daughter: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f--k some n----r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n----r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player...I guess we’re all a little racist. F--king n----r."

Initial news reports indicated the wrestler was kicked out of the WWE for comments he made during a 2012 radio interview in which he, again, uses the N-word.

In the 2012 interview, Hogan's interviewer, DJ Whoo Kidd, asks him: "You've been saying 'brother' for years, any black guy ever say, 'Yo, you my n----r, you my n----r Hulk."

Hogan responded: "Well Booker T used to say that to me on TV and you know, every time I pull up YouTube there's that famous thing that Booker T...goes, 'I'm coming for you my n----r." He added, "They're all calling me n----r and then I started saying it and you know, I always said it but now all of a sudden I get heat when I said it."

Sorry Rob.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I'd like the see the whole thing to get context and calling black people niggers was a stupid thing to do, but I have a problem with black people using it too. The word has roots in slavery and is derogatory, not a term of friendship or comradery. That being said, either it's wrong to use it or everyone can. That is...if they really want to remove the power from the word and not keep it as "their word" (which is a form of segregation and racism itself).

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Hulk Hogan uses gay slur in same sex tape he used N-word

Originally Posted By: the G-man

Sorry Rob.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Rob is avoiding this thread the way you avoid legitimate news websites, g-douche...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Hulk Hogan’s lawyers claim Gawker leaked N-word rant as trial date is set:
  • Hulk Hogan’s lawyers contend that the wrestler’s career is kaput — and argue that Gawker is to blame.

The wrestling star and his lawyers met representatives for Gawker Media in a St. Petersburg, Fla., courtroom Thursday to duke it out over whether Gawker leaked the explosive transcripts showing Hogan using racist language in a sex tape.

Judge Pamela Campbell ruled that Hogan, aka Terry Bollea, will not have his day in court until next year, setting the trial date for March 7.

Hogan’s team claimed the Soho-based gossip site leaked the transcripts to the National Enquirer and Radar, “ruining my client’s career and potentially ruining his right to a fair trial,” according to a Tampa Bay Times reporter who live-tweeted the hearing.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I just posted here to edit the subject line.

\:lol\:

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
MisterJLA talkative user "Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
78519- posts 08/01/15 4:17 PM not Checking who's online

circle. gets. a. square.

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
WWE terminates contract with Hulk Hogan; wrestler sorry he used 'N-word':
  • The WWE would not comment as to the reason it booted Hogan, but TMZ reports the wrestler was fired for using the N-word to describe a man involved with his daughter, Brooke, in a leaked transcript of a sex tape that is the center of a multimillion dollar lawsuit with the gossip site Gawker.

Following the WWE's announcement, Hogan apologized for the remarks he made. His lawyer said Hogan resigned from the organization "because he didn't want to put them or his family through this."

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it," Hogan told People magazine. "This not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise."

According to the transcript obtained by Radar Online and the National Inquirer, Hogan said on the tape, referring to his daughter: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f--k some n----r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n----r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player...I guess we’re all a little racist. F--king n----r."

Initial news reports indicated the wrestler was kicked out of the WWE for comments he made during a 2012 radio interview in which he, again, uses the N-word.

In the 2012 interview, Hogan's interviewer, DJ Whoo Kidd, asks him: "You've been saying 'brother' for years, any black guy ever say, 'Yo, you my n----r, you my n----r Hulk."

Hogan responded: "Well Booker T used to say that to me on TV and you know, every time I pull up YouTube there's that famous thing that Booker T...goes, 'I'm coming for you my n----r." He added, "They're all calling me n----r and then I started saying it and you know, I always said it but now all of a sudden I get heat when I said it."

Sorry Rob.

Those remarks are impossible to defend. I wonder what could have been going through Hogan's head when he said it.

Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
I'd like the see the whole thing to get context and calling black people niggers was a stupid thing to do, but I have a problem with black people using it too. The word has roots in slavery and is derogatory, not a term of friendship or comradery. That being said, either it's wrong to use it or everyone can. That is...if they really want to remove the power from the word and not keep it as "their word" (which is a form of segregation and racism itself).

These are great counter-points, though. It's frustrating that one side (Paula Deen, etc. ) gets railed on for even the slightest whiff of racism, while black rappers and celebrities get a free pass from the media for their use of the n-word, and other overt displays of racism toward white America.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Hulk Hogan files another lawsuit against Gawker for leaking his infamous racist rant: Hogan, in the new Florida lawsuit, claims Gawker executives shared the transcript, which was filed under seal in connection with with the sex tape lawsuit, with the National Enquirer after threatening for months to publish it themselves.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Hogan smash.

Like Gawker, both Buzzfeed and Salon--and even HuffPo, if I heard right--are on the ropes financially.

Here's to Vox following them all straight down the tubes as well.

*CLINK*

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Gawker declared bankruptcy today...and there was much rejoicing.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Judge Slams Nick Denton, Rules Hulk Hogan Can Start Seizing Assets from Gawker CEO: Hogan’s lawyer, David Houston, claimed they will do everything in their power to enforce the judgement against Denton.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
[youtube]http://youtu.be/n6RoOwSKI7M[/youtube]

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard