Next Thread
Print Thread
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Day care workers had young kids brawl in ‘Fight Club’ videos

• Two employees of a New Jersey day-care center instigated “Fight Club”-style brawls between the toddlers and shared footage of the pint-sized pugilists on Snapchat, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Erica Kenny, 22, and Chanese White, 28, were criminally charged for allegedly staging tussles between kids ages 4 to 6 at Lightbridge Academy, in Cranford.

The Aug. 13 footage includes group melees and one-on-one battles, just like grown-ups Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in the film about a secret boxing club — which apparently inspired the violence, prosecutors said.

“In the video clips, Kenny can be heard referencing the activity as ‘Fight Club’ — quoting from the book and movie of the same name in encouraging the children to engage each other physically,” according to prosecutors.

Day-care officials copped to the violence but called it an “isolated incident.”

Kenny, a teacher’s aide, and White, a teacher, have both been fired

Prosecutors refused to say how they learned of the alleged bouts, but added that they are continuing to investigate if the battles took place on more than one occasion.

Looks like someone forgot to teach the kids the first rule of Toddler Fight Club

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
You don't tattle on Toddler Fight Club.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Stop talking about Toddler Fight Club.,doc!

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Online Content
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
The fust wule of toddewah fight cwub is DONT TALK ABOUT TODDEWAH FIGHT CWUB!

the second wule is DON'T. TALK. ABOUT. TODDEWAH FIGHT CWUB!

The thood wule is if a binky fahwls out, the fight is ovah.

Now wets go bwow up a teddy beah factowy.

Link Copied to Clipboard