Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

http://wate.com/2015/09/15/star-trek-voy...en-in-harriman/

Quote:

Star Trek: Voyager’s ‘Kes’ charged with exposing herself to children in Harriman

HARRIMAN (WATE) – A woman who played the medical assistant in the first three season of Star Trek: Voyager was arrested for indecent exposure.

Jennifer Ann Lien, 41, was arrested at her home in Harriman on September 3 at around 6:42 p.m. Deputies said Lien had an active warrant in Roane County on two counts of exposing herself to a child under the age of 13.

Neighbor Carey Smith says Lien recently walked by her home and commented on how the children were being cared for while two were crying.

“Started saying vulgar things. I mean really vulgar things, I told her to mind her own business and keep on walking,” said Smith.

“All of a sudden, here come the shirt up. She started flashing and, ‘Woo hoo,’ and I said, ‘And what respect is that for kids?’ There was none. And then she turned around and dropped her pants,” said Smith.

Parents, worried things might escalate, then called 911.

At the time, Lien denied to police that she exposed herself, but officers issued a detainer summons, charging her with indecent exposure.

When Roane County deputies visited Lien’s house, her front door was open. After knocking on the door, she yelled at deputies to come in.

Deputies said Lien was naked on her couch, covered by a blanket. She told the deputies she was expecting them.

Then dispatch told the deputies that Lien had an active warrant from the Harriman City Police Department. When they told her about the warrant, she said they needed to leave her alone, saying she wasn’t going any (expletive) where.

The two deputies repeatedly asked Lien to put on clothes, eventually calling for a female deputy. They said Lien told them she would have all of them shot and killed.

Eventually, deputies said the put Lien in handcuffs, putting a shirt and pants from the jail on her. They said she refused to walk to the patrol car and they had to carry her to the car, before driving to the Roane County Detention Center. Lien’s bond was set at $2,500.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Oh.

I thought she was cooking crystal meth.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That said, Kirk wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole !

Link Copied to Clipboard