Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

http://ilyke.com/u842p409/fda-discovers-skittles-factories-lacing-products-with-cocaine/65628/?pid=0

Quote:

According to reports: It appears as if Skittles won’t be on those candy racks much longer. Numerous factories which manufacture the product were recently raided by law enforcement after an FDA investigation showed they were using cocaine as an additive in the tasty treats.

Authorities reported that this was no heavily concealed operation, but rather cocaine was found laced throughout the facilities. Even employees had noticeable white powder on their faces.

The theory developing by law enforcement is that the cocaine was being used in the candy for addiction purposes. This would explain the almost cult-like following that Skittles has strongly maintained throughout the years.

Most consumers simply believed it was the tangy yellows or fruit flavored reds that kept them coming back for more. It appears cocaine being laced within the candy is more to blame. And what about that “sugar rush” that many of us remember experiencing after downing a bag of Skittles? It is likely that the cocaine is once again to blame for that unique feeling it seems only Skittles candy could deliver. All factories are set to shut down immediately as the FDA has a zero tolerance policy for even the smallest amounts of drugs being found in candy. The product will be removed from the shelves nationwide, while Skittles will attempt to research alternative, more natural, non-addictive additives so they can resume production as soon as possible.

And of course this is fake. Shhh don't tell anybody. Instead share it with your friends and get them too.

Skittles is a hell of a candy.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard