http://news.yahoo.com/danny-trejo-hints-at-dc-anti-hero-role-225553770.html

Quote:

Has Danny Trejo just revealed his involvement with a DC comic book movie?

Appearing on Twitter, the 71-year-old Mexican-American actor hinted that he may have just bagged a role as DC anti-hero, Lobo.

“First rule of hunting, Super Dupe,” he said. “Make the target come to you. @DCComics”

Lobo first appeared in DC’s ‘Omega Men’ #3 back in 1983… and by 1990, the alien mercenary was given his very own series.

The last of his kind, Lobo killed his entire race simply for fun… and his name is said to translate as “he who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it.” Enjoying mindless violence and intoxication above all else, he nevertheless adheres to a strict personal code – that he will never violate any agreement he makes.

His exceptional strength and fortitude makes him a rather powerful adversary… and with his penchant for over-the-top violence, Danny Trejo could be the perfect choice for Lobo.

That's not a bad choice. I wonder if he could pull it off.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!