brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

Put your bonner away,this is only in the Netherlands. \:\(

http://www.1013thebrew.com/onair/brett-b...trade-14341619/

Quote:

Driving instructors are not breaking the law if they offer lessons in exchange for sex in the Netherlands, two government ministers have confirmed.

Justice Minister Ard van der Steur and Transport Minister Melanie Schultz van Haegan confirmed the practice is legal, when addressing the issue in parliament.

They did however stress it would be illegal if the transaction was offered the other way round and sex was offered in return for the lessons.

Driving instructors have been warned safe sex must be practiced and any sexual activity must not endanger public safety.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
So, supposing someone needs to learn to drive and get the documentation to prove it, driving instructors could unite and say that they're opting out of currency and switching to sex as a form of payment. Thus, forcing people to turn into whores.

See, now this is what's gonna happen if you let a libertarian run things. People lose their inherent sense of dignity in the eyes of the state and the larger socio-structure.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Wonder Boy almost considered a career change, until he found out that 18 is the legal driving age in the Netherlands.

Link Copied to Clipboard