#1221165 2016-07-26 6:43 PM
Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Was good.

Not necessarily as intriguing or profound as his first two documentaries, but it makes the point about the Democratic party's dark history very well and debunks the "Dixiecrat" myth--the so-called "Big Switch". Definitely good entry-level material for normies that covers a variety of basic, but hidden, facts.

There are a lot more actors this time around, and they're rather overly-ostentatious, but not ultimately harmful to the film. The only thing I took issue with is that it painted Andrew Jackson as being totally irredeemable and made Lincoln out to be a fucking saint. I acknowledge that if he challenged either of those two paradigms, then the primary message of the film would have been compromised, and he'd have been forced to go off-kilter to contextualize the caveats of those two belief systems. So ultimately, it's best that he kept it simple.

On to Clinton Cash.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I haven't seen it yet, but plan to.

My only complaint is, the first one "2016: Obama's America" (2012) was kind of fast-moving and forced you to multi-task while watching it, and therefore you missed information, that you only fully get by re-watching it.

D'Souza's second documentary, "America: Imagine the World Without Her" (2013), is a more clear and organized deconstruction of Cultural Marxism and the anti-Americanism it teaches through America-bashing revisionist history in our schools, universities, and political Left. Ward Churchill, William Ayers, Noam Chomsky, Anthony Zinn and several other useful idiots of the far-Left are interviewed and spotlighted.

I always prefer D'Souza's books, but this is another way to get information to people who would never have the patience to read and absorb this presentation of facts in book form.

Link Copied to Clipboard