Tweets and pictures and stuff at the link

https://www.yahoo.com/style/guy-took-pants-off-flight-170224100.html

Quote:

As if air travel weren't already terrible enough, one hellish passenger recently decided to go above and beyond in making it even more uncomfortable for everyone - by taking off his pants for the entirety of his flight.

In a series of tweets on Wednesday, comedian and actor Kumail Nanjiani documented his horrifying experience sharing a flight with the pantless man, who insisted on putting his legs up on the wall just to further add to the discomfort of his fellow passengers.

As Kumail explains, he was on a flight a couple days ago when a passenger suddenly took off his pants and sat back down in his boxers, putting his feet up on the wall. And this wasn't just in any seat: It was the first row of the plane, in prime view of everyone entering the plane.

After a few hours, a flight attendant allegedly asked the man in question to at least put his feet down - a request he did not take very well.

It didn't take long before his leg was back up, however, and he allegedly continued to act like a child with the plane staff for the rest of the flight.

And in case you were wondering if his taking his pants off was a spur of the moment decision, Kumail claims the guy couldn't have looked more excited prior boarding to get on the plane and get comfortable.

Clearly, this was a man who has no regard for the rules of air travel, and when the flight was landing, he finally put his pants back on - in the aisle, while the seatbelt sign was on.

And the worst part of the whole saga? HE GOT AWAY WITH IT.

Couldn't they arrest him for exposing himself or hold him for a mental health evaluation?

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!