Print Thread
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Politico
 Quote:
“Due to the revelation of an offensive video in the past 24 hours condoning pedophilia, the American Conservative Union has decided to rescind the invitation,” said Matt Schlapp, chairman of the group which sponsors CPAC, in a statement Monday afternoon. The group called Yiannopoulos to “further address these disturbing comments,”

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The record will reflect that MEM has finally acknowledged that gay = pedophilia.

the G-man #1222918 2017-02-21 9:09 PM
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Milo resigns from Breitbart and gives a statement:

• I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

Between the ages of 13 and 16, two men touched me in ways they should not have. One of those men was a priest.

My relationship with my abusers is complicated by the fact that, at the time, I did not perceive what was happening to me as abusive. I can look back now and see that it was. I still don’t view myself as a victim. But I am one.

Looking back, I can see the effects it had on me. In the years after what happened, I fell into alcohol and nihilistic partying that lasted well into my late 20s.

A few years ago I realised it was time to do something good with my life. I started focusing on work. But the black comedy, gallows humor and love of shock value I developed in my 20s did not go away.

I’ve reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don’t believe they say what is being reported. Nonetheless I do say some things on the tapes that I do not mean and which do not reflect my views.

My experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, “advocacy.” I am horrified by that impression.

I would like to restate my disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I’ve outed three of them, in fact — three more than most of my critics.

And I’ve repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. I was also the first journalist in the UK to ask after Jimmy Savile’s death whether the real story of his rampant child abuse would ever be told. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that the videos you have seen, even though some of them were deceptively edited, paint a different picture. I am partly to blame.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes, in a section that was cut from the footage you have seen, that I think the current age of consent is “about right.” I do not believe any change in the the legal age of consent is justifiable or desirable.

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about myself, and the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn’t have used the word “boy” — which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age — instead of “young man.” That was an error. I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.

I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That’s perfectly true and every gay man knows it.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly. To repeat: I do not support pedophilia. It is a disgusting crime of which I have personally been a victim.

The remarks I made on podcasts and interviews more than a year ago were about my personal life experiences. I will not apologize for dealing with my life experiences in the best way that I can, which is humor. No one can tell me or anyone else who has lived through sexual abuse how to deal with those emotions.

But I am sorry to other abuse victims if my own personal way of dealing with what happened to me has hurt you.

I will never stop making jokes about taboo subjects. Go into any drag bar or gay club and you will see performers cracking jokes about clerical sexual abuse. I am not afforded that same freedom, because the media chooses to selectively define me as a political figure in some circumstances, and a comedian in others.

But I said some things on those internet live streams that were simply wrong.

My employer Breitbart News has stood by me when others caved. They have allowed me to carry conservative and libertarian ideas to communities that would otherwise never have heard them. They have been a significant factor in my success. I’m grateful for that freedom and for the friendships I forged there.

I would be wrong to allow my poor choice of words to detract from my colleagues’ important reporting, which is why today I am resigning from Breitbart, effective immediately. This decision is mine alone.

When your friends have done right by you, you do right by them. For me, now, that means stepping aside so my colleagues at Breitbart can get back to the great work they do.

My book, Dangerous, has received interest from publishers after my previous publisher Simon and Schuster informed me they no longer wished to release it. The book will come out this year as planned. I will be donating 10 per cent of my royalties to child sex abuse charities.

I haven’t ever apologized before. Name-calling doesn’t bother me. But to be a victim of child abuse and for the media to call me an apologist for child abuse is absurd.

I regret the things I said. I don’t think I’ve been as sorry about anything in my whole life. This isn’t how I wanted my parents to find out about this.

But let’s be clear what is happening here. This is a cynical media witch hunt from people who don’t care about children. They care about destroying me and my career, and by extension my allies. They know that although I made some outrageous statements, I’ve never actually done anything wrong. These videos have been out there for more than a year. The media held this story back because they don’t care about victims, they only care about bringing me down. They will fail.

I will be announcing a new, independently-funded media venture of my own and a live tour in the coming weeks.

I started my career as a technology reporter who wrote about politics but I have since become something else. I am a performer with millions of fans in America and beyond. I’m grateful for the tens of thousands of messages of support I’ve received and I look forward to making you all laugh, cry and think for many decades to come.

My full focus is now going to be on entertaining and educating everyone, left, right and otherwise. If you want to brand or stereotype me, good luck with that.

Don’t think for a moment that this will stop me being as offensive, provocative and outrageously funny as I want on any subject I want. America has a colossal free speech problem. The land of the First Amendment has some of the most oppressive social restrictions on free expression anywhere in the western world. I’m proud to be a warrior for free speech and creative expression.

I want everyone in America, the greatest country in the history of human civilisation, to be able to be, do, read and say anything. I will never stop fighting for your right to do that.

Thank you. I will take 5 questions.

I've obviously never agreed with Milo's lifestyle or his outlook on its alleged benignity. But unlike MEM and friends, he was the type that was unwilling to push the view that tolerance must be equated to acceptance. That's what made it easy for me to side with him. And quite a frankly, he's far too ethos-driven for me to believe that he was advocating pedophilia. Aside from the comment he made at the end of the video about giving head to a priest--which is probably going to be the bridge too far for most people--the other material in the interview really wasn't that much different from the dank humor he usually brings to the table. What really undid him was neither the attitude nor the sentiment, but rather the "boys" language. As such, I'm not going to throw Milo under the bus, and can only hope he'll weather this storm.

Alt-right's kinda pissed about this since it was an obvious hit-job by the neocons who were displeased with him gaining so much influence as well as getting a book deal and speaking at CPAC:

Richard Spencer is cool with it, and so is a great deal of 8pol (although it's unclear how many of the elated ones are shills). I'm ambivalent toward their mixture of feelings, but whatever anyone's position is, it's necessary to acknowledge that neocons sat on this video until what they believed was a most opportune moment. In which case, if they were really so morally upset, they would have released immediately. But they didn't.

The question then morphs into a decision of who we should be more angry with: Milo, for being his usual shock-jocky self, or neocons for their usual cunty, opportunistic, bullshitting while trying to portray their agenda in a completely wholesome light.

In any event, this entire situation reinforces my original argument aimed at Jim Jackson: the logical conclusion, or prologue, of homosexuality is pedophilia--and just about ever other form of deviancy that eschews anatomical correctness:

I also find it hilarious that MEM is audacious enough to refer to the PizzaGate thread for the purpose of attempting to smear Breitbart, but he's no brave enough to comment on the mounting evidence that his ilk is involved in child sex-slavery and murder on a massive, industrial scale.

the G-man #1222919 2017-02-21 9:18 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
The record will reflect that MEM has finally acknowledged that gay = pedophilia.

Actually, it's Pedophilia = Gay.

But your heart is in the right place.

Pariah #1222920 2017-02-21 11:50 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Sorry I must confess I have no links with creepy performances art. I suspect it wouldn't mean much because you guys have different standards depending on partisanship. But I'm sure Milo is proud and perhaps slightly aroused by all the white overgrown man babies feeling butt hurt over this. It gave me a chuckle to read that he's claiming the videos are not fair. That's the Breitfart way, lol. Sadly though these days you can be an awful person and still be elected President so I doubt this is the end for Milo.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
As near as I can tell the first mention of this guy on this board is in this thread started by you. So stop pretending we're all a bunch of Milo fans here

I condemn what he said. Just like I have condemned all the pedophiles on the left that your side continues to embrace.

For example: Do you really need me to post about Hilary's pal Lena Dunham? How about good liberal Whoopi "not rape rape" Goldberg?

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I actually agree with Pariah about this being a hit job, imo. It just doesn't make sense that these tapes came out after his appearance on Maher was set to elevate his profile. This was to be the week that Wilmore told him to fuck off on HBO. Instead, charges of--at least--being okay with pedophilia because of comments made before the Leslie Jones fiasco. They could've dick slapped him (though he might have liked it) with this shit for awhile and yet they didn't. Dude is a total jackass -- big surprise--but this smells fishy.

Almost makes Pewdiepie look like a dry run in tearing down an ascendant alt-media figure.

But, seriously, the comments were fuck all and I think this only sped up the downfall that would've come when he was no longer a useful faggot for the alt-right and they tore down their gay idol.

(Apologies if my use of faggot bothers you, MEM.)

iggy #1222923 2017-02-22 1:21 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
But, seriously, the comments were fuck all and I think this only sped up the downfall that would've come when he was no longer a useful faggot for the alt-right and they tore down their gay idol.

Personally, I have a feeling that Milo himself was building up to the big "coming out" moment when he would officially announce that he was molested as a child, and thus vindicate everyone accusing homosexuals of being mentally damaged via pedophilia. While he's unapologetic about his homosexuality, you can tell from his past articles covering a rise of androgyny and same-sex coupling trends in western culture that he doesn't believe it's conducive to a functional society. I'm not necessarily going to accuse him of being self-loathing, but I have to imagine that he still identified himself as a Catholic for a reason.

Unfortunately, he had a case of diarrhea of the mouth and let it slip too early in one of the worst ways possible, thus giving the neocons the ammunition they needed to simultaneously destroy him (time will tell if that's the case) and fudge the delivery of the big reveal.

iggy #1222924 2017-02-22 1:33 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I actually agree with Pariah about this being a hit job, imo. It just doesn't make sense that these tapes came out after his appearance on Maher was set to elevate his profile. This was to be the week that Wilmore told him to fuck off on HBO. Instead, charges of--at least--being okay with pedophilia because of comments made before the Leslie Jones fiasco. They could've dick slapped him (though he might have liked it) with this shit for awhile and yet they didn't. Dude is a total jackass -- big surprise--but this smells fishy.

Almost makes Pewdiepie look like a dry run in tearing down an ascendant alt-media figure.

(Apologies if my use of faggot bothers you, MEM.)

It was totally a hit job. That being said I don't have a lot of sympathy for the guy. Some people deserve a hit job. Based on his comments he's one of them.

I just wish MEM and his cohorts would be equally willing to do hit jobs on their lefty pedophile buddies.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lol, for G it's always about the left. That isn't a real principle btw

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Oh and Iggy using slurs doesn't bother me. I think it's sad if your trying to be offensive but that would be your problem. I'm an old gay and I think have a different perspective and thicker skin

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Oh and Iggy using slurs doesn't bother me.

Well, I think we will all sleep better tonight knowing that.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Honestly not trying to offend. Milo uses the term to describe himself. Figured if he thinks the term works so well for him then I might as well use in relation to him as he sees fit.

iggy #1222929 2017-02-22 2:43 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I suppose it's easier to say than "self loathing gay".

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Self-loathing? He seems pretty damn out and proud.

Or is this part of your ongoing delusion that Trump is more anti-gay than Islam is?

Pariah #1222932 2017-02-22 3:47 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

Personally, I have a feeling that Milo himself was building up to the big "coming out" moment when he would officially announce that he was molested as a child, and thus vindicate everyone accusing homosexuals of being mentally damaged via pedophilia. While he's unapologetic about his homosexuality, you can tell from his past articles covering a rise of androgyny and same-sex coupling trends in western culture that he doesn't believe it's conducive to a functional society.
I'm not necessarily going to accuse him of being self-loathing, but I have to imagine that he still identified himself as a Catholic for a reason.

Unfortunately, he had a case of diarrhea of the mouth and let it slip too early in one of the worst ways possible, thus giving the neocons the ammunition they needed to simultaneously destroy him (time will tell if that's the case) and fudge the delivery of the big reveal.

Uh...

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, from Canada Allows Same-Sex Marriage topic, 8-29-2013
GAY LAWMAKERS TO CHRISTIANS: "We'll take your children."

Quote:

Aug. 27, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Few people doubt that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hopes to become president in 2016. Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that.

On Monday, Christie signed A3371, a draconian piece of legislation that bars licensed [psych] therapists from helping children overcome unwanted same-sex attractions, behavior or identity. This law bans help for minors even when – as is so often the case – those same-sex attractions arise from childhood sexual abuse by the likes of a Jerry Sandusky.

This law will prohibit minors and their parents from receiving counseling they desire and will force counselors to violate ethical codes because they will not be able to help clients reach their own counseling goals. This law would enslave children – whether abused or not – to a subjectively determined sexual identity that they reject.

The connection between homosexual abuse and “gay identity” is undeniable. Consider this: Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have found that homosexual men are “at least three times more likely to report CSA (childhood sexual abuse)” than heterosexual men.

Moreover, the Archives of Sexual Behavior – no bastion of conservatism – determined in a 2001 study that nearly half of all gay-identified men were molested by a homosexual pedophile: “46 percent of homosexual men and 22 percent of homosexual women reported having been molested by a person of the same gender. This contrasts to only 7 percent of heterosexual men and 1 percent of heterosexual women reporting having been molested by a person of the same gender” noted the study.

For obvious reasons, this politically motivated law has been dubbed the “Jerry Sandusky Victimization Act.”
Liberty Counsel, one of the fastest growing civil rights law firms in the country, has stepped in to protect New Jersey children, parents and licensed therapists. We’ve filed suit to block the law, as we’ve already blocked a similar law in California.

In his signing statement, Gov. Christie wrote: “Government should tread carefully into this area and I do so here reluctantly. I have scrutinized this piece of legislation with that concern in mind. However, I also believe that on issues of medical treatment for children we must look to experts in the field to determine the relative risks and rewards.”

Beyond the fact that Christie and the New Jersey Legislature have just violated the First Amendment rights of New Jersey parents, children and counselors, there remains another problem with his assertion. It’s not true. As with any form of therapy, the “experts” are all over the board on the issue of change therapy.

For instance, both New Jersey Democrats and Christie cited the American Psychological Association, or APA, as justification for this gross infringement on the right of self-determination. Although, no doubt, the highly liberal APA supports this and similar Sandusky Laws for political reasons, the group’s own task force on change therapy – led entirely by members who themselves are “gay”-identified or known political activists – has had to admit, nonetheless, that homosexuality itself “refers to feelings and self-concept.”

The [APA] taskforce confessed that such therapy has shown “varying degrees of satisfaction and varying perceptions of success.” It acknowledged within its own skewed, very limited “study” that some people had “altered their sexual orientation. … [P]articipants had multiple endpoints, including LGB identity, ex-gay identity, no sexual orientation identity, and a unique self-identity. … Individuals report a range of effects from their efforts to change their sexual orientation, including both benefits and harm.”

Reports of “both benefits and harm”? Exactly what might be expected from any form of therapy.

But that’s for adults.

Here’s the kicker: The APA also acknowledged that there is no evidence whatsoever that change therapy harms minors. Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel, addressed this, the most outrageous aspect of the law: “The very report that the governor cited for signing this law also admitted that there is absolutely zero research – none – regarding the effect of change therapy with minors.”

Get that? Gov. Christie just signed into law a bill purporting to prevent harm to minors from change therapy, citing, as the reason, an APA report that admits there is neither research nor empirical evidence to suggest that change therapy harms minors.

Is your head swimming? It should be.

The governor is one of three things. He is either: 1) ill-informed, 2) politically motivated or 3) stupid.

I don’t know, I guess he could be 4) all of the above.

Meanwhile, there are many experts outraged over this gross overreach by Christie and other New Jersey liberals.

Dr. Nicholas Cummings, former president of the APA, wrote in USA Today: “Contending that all same-sex attraction is immutable is a distortion of reality. Attempting to characterize all sexual reorientation therapy as ‘unethical’ violates patient choice and gives an outside party a veto over patients’ goals for their own treatment. A political agenda shouldn’t prevent gays and lesbians who desire to change from making their own decisions.”

Dr. Cummings has testified to personally helping hundreds of formerly homosexual clients achieve the change they desired.

Things get more sinister yet. On Wednesday, New Jersey Assemblyman Tim Eustace, who sponsored the bill and is openly homosexual, bombastically compared change therapy to “beating a child” and suggested that the government take children seeking change away from their parents. He told Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, “What this does is prevent things that are harmful to people. If a parent were beating their child on a regular basis we would step in and remove that child from the house. If you pay somebody to beat your child or abuse your child, what’s the difference?”

Mat Staver responded on the same program: “It is shocking to hear the law’s sponsor threaten parents that the state will remove their children from them if they provide the counsel they need and which helps them. This is the ultimate nanny state,” he said.

I’ll take it a step further, and I think I speak for many Christian fathers. None of my three children suffer from unwanted same-sex attraction, but if any of them did and they decided to seek change therapy to reconcile their feelings with their faith, Mr. Eustace and the rest of his Gaystapo would be extremely ill-advised to crest my front porch with designs on taking my children.

Is this George Washington’s America, or Joseph Stalin’s Russia?

Matt Barber (@jmattbarber on Twitter) is an attorney concentrating in constitutional law. He serves as Vice President of Liberty Counsel Action

Yianopoulos fits the profile of many boys who become gay after being molested and sexually confused by an older man. He does fit the profile of that 46% who are introduced to the gay lifestyle through similar molestation.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Self-loathing? He seems pretty damn out and proud.

Or is this part of your ongoing delusion that Trump is more anti-gay than Islam is?

Correction, you started a thread trying to make Trump pro gay and through a hissy fit when I pointed out some very valid points deflating your phony gay parade. I'll support a Muslim like our very own senator from MN who's fought for gay rights over your turd that doesn't give a shit and is busy positioning anti gay people into power. Oh and today he tossed transgendered kids under the bus.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It's ridiculous to say Trump is anti-gay.

As I've pointed out before, he has reached out to the gay community, and at the very least says the Supreme Court has ruled on the gay issue and he would abide by it.

As has the wider GOP...

Perhaps, like Theil (gay founder of Paypal), that while you identify as gay, M E M, you should identify even more proudly as an American.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'll support a Muslim

Of course you will. I think we found the self loathing gay here.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You don't think but resort to trolling because you don't have the facts on your side. Ellison has a respectable record and fights for gay rights. Your guy gushes about an exKGB thug and declares that the media is America's enemy.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Your guy gushes about an exKGB thug and declares that the media is America's enemy.

Neither of which is relevant in any way, shape or form to whether or not he's anti-gay.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I pointed out that he was placing anti-gay people into power early on but your counter argument is that he doesn't behead people. I get that you don't care but that doesn't make him pro gay

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Apparently you missed the steady stream of outreaches to gays by Trump I cited above, M E M.

And the many gay Trump supporters.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You don't think but resort to trolling because you don't have the facts on your side. Ellison has a respectable record and fights for gay rights. Your guy gushes about an exKGB thug and declares that the media is America's enemy.

Rep. Keith Ellison has ties and regular communication with Louis Farrakhan. That's as radical (and no doubt, anti-gay) as a Democrat can get. And you praise the guy!

Regarding Trump throwing a few idle compliments to Vladimir Putin, that's just good politics. I recall W. Bush and Obama making similar gestures. What does it cost? He's trying to open the door to better U.S./Russian relations.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump has many radical friends and associates including a butler/friend that wants to see Obama killed. Note when that came out the piece of shit had his toadies denounce the butler but nothing from Trump. And a wealthy gay Trump supporter doesn't make Trump pro gay. Obama won lots of republican votes back in 08 and your argument today didn't apply to yourself then. Why even bother trying to apply it on me?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And considering Russia's involvement with our election it worked pretty well for Trump. I remember the only change Trump wanted to the GOP's party platform was getting rid the russia stuff and wondered if they had some type of deal.

Fair play!
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Just because I have some friends that are anti-gay does not mean I am also anti-gay. It's not like I walk around convincing people to go shoot up Orlando night clubs....

I brew beer now. Brewing beer is cool.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Pariah
Trump will win in a landslide both in the popular vote and the electoral college.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard