Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
If you want to do crap like crosshairs on political leaders you have that right but I also have the right to judge such actions.

CBS News: Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on congressional baseball game practice, trying to kill as many republicans as possible.

What we know about Alexandria shooting suspect James T. Hodgkinson

• The suspect for the shooting at a Republican baseball practice was an outspoken GOP critic who said this year that it was time to “destroy Trump” and his allies.

Authorities identified James T. Hodgkinson, a home inspector from Belleville, Ill., as the lone suspect for the attack that left five people injured....

Bernie Sanders..said in a statement that Hodgkinson "apparently volunteered" for his presidential campaign.

Hodgkinson wrote just three months ago about his desire to bring down Trump and the GOP.

“Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co.,” he said in a March Facebook post.

He was also a member of several anti-GOP Facebook groups, including "Terminate the Republican Party" and "The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans."

LEFT-WING TWITTER CELEBRATES SHOOTING OF REP. SCALISE

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Gabby Giffords Says Her ‘Heart’ Is With Scalise, Other Victims
by CHELSEA BAILEY
advertisement

Former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who was gravely wounded in an assassination attempt six years ago, said Wednesday that her "heart" was with Rep. Steve Scalise and others involved in the shooting in Alexandria, Virginia.

In the aftermath of the shooting, Giffords called for Congress to unite across both sides of the aisle and said the shooting was an attack "on all who participate in our democracy."

"I am heartbroken for the pain of Congressman Scalise, the other victims, and their family, friends and colleagues who survived," Giffords said in the statement.

She also praised the Capitol Police, who were the first to respond to the shooting.

"I am thankful for the great courage of the Capitol Police, who were my protectors after I was shot and became my friends," Giffords said. "I also know the courage it takes to recover from a shooting like this, and I know Steve and everyone there this morning have such courage in great supply."

Scalise was shot in the hip and is said to be recovering from surgery. Earlier reports said the suspect wounded five people, but he wounded four, including Scalise, while two others suffered ankle injuries.

When she was a Democratic congresswoman from Arizona, Giffords was shot in the head and seriously injured alongside 18 others during a 2011 constituent event she was holding in a grocery store parking lot in Tucson. The shooter, Jared Loughner, later plead guilty to 19 charges, including murder and attempted assassination of a member of Congress and was sentenced to life in prison.

Play Rep. Barton: Scalise's 'Security Detail Saved A Lot of Lives Facebook TwitterEmbed
Rep. Barton: Scalise's 'Security Detail Saved A Lot of Lives 2:13
Related: Giffords Salutes Sailors as Warship Named for Her Is Commissioned

Giffords, who underwent a difficult recovery from a brain injury, returned to work on the Hill less than a year after the shooting and has become a vocal advocate for gun control since leaving Congress in 2012.

"May all Americans come together today with prayers for the survivors, love for their friends and family, and the courage to go about everyday making this country its best," she said.

"Our nation is resilient, and we always come back stronger."

In 2013, Giffords launched the nonprofit Americans for Responsible Solutions, with her husband, retired astronaut Mark Kelly.

Their organization aims to end gun violence and “encourage elected officials to stand up for solutions to prevent gun violence and protect responsible gun ownership.”

Kelly told MSNBC's Brian Williams that when he learned House Whip Scalise had been shot, his thoughts immediately went to moment he learned his wife had been shot.

"I thought about his family and what they must be experiencing right now to find out that he's been shot and wondering what his condition is," Kelly said.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Flashback: Bernie Sanders Fundraises off Giffords Shooting, Says Republicans ‘Need to Do More’

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
A few weeks ago a Sanders supporter went after a couple little girls and knifed three guys when the tried to stop the nutcase.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/who_is_jeremy_christian_facebo.html

http://www.kgw.com/news/crime/max-stabbing-suspect-is-a-self-proclaimed-white-nationalist/443585889

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I've been saying for years that Democrats have been escalating their rhetoric. And the lack of accountability for it either by media coverage (who ignore when liberals make violent threats or act violently, while exaggerating the slightest SUGGESTION of a POSSIBLE threat by Tea Party and other conservatives) or by police (who for some reason don't arrest and prosecute, because of PC/liberal leadership), has just emboldened the Left to ever increasing threats and violence.

And lo and behold, here we go again.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Hannity has been dead-on almost every night since Trump was inaugurated, regarding the issues at hand.

His show from last night, Friday 6-16-2017, gives a great overview of the liberal hypocrisy, with great commentary afterward by Newt Gingrich and others, how Democrats and the liberal media have in myriad ways called for Trump's blood, and have called for lawlessness and mob rule to overthrow Trump's victory in the Nov 2016 election.
And now people like Pelosi and Schumer, after their extreme and venomous rhetoric... call for unity? There should be FAR more discussion of how liberal media and liberal politicians filled this Hodgekinson guy with the propaganda that moved him to go on his killing spree. Like Christopher Dorner before him, this guy left a clear online trail back to the sources that pumped him up for his mission.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
A little context to add to g's cartoons, this was his first response after somebody tried blowing Gifford's brains out....
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Counting down the minutes until the partisan left blames Sarah Palin and/or the Tea Party in three...two...

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
MEM, within hours of Giffords shooting you were blaming Palin for causing it due to much less violent rhetoric than we've seen against Trump and Republicans. You tried to tell us that simply using image of 'targeting opposition' in campaign ads, despite both sides using that imagery, was somehow at fault for a non-ideological shooter acting.

Now, we have months, if not years, of Democrats depicting and calling for violence against republicans, followed by a ideologically motivated Sanders supporter, trying to shoot as many republicans possible, and suddenly you think we can't rush to judgment.

The simple fact of the matter is that the politically motivated shooting you predicted for years finally came about and it was a democrat, not republican, who finally committed it.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
MEM, within hours of Giffords shooting you were blaming Palin for causing it due to much less violent rhetoric than we've seen against Trump and Republicans. You tried to tell us that simply using image of 'targeting opposition' in campaign ads, despite both sides using that imagery, was somehow at fault for a non-ideological shooter acting.

Now, we have months, if not years, of Democrats depicting and calling for violence against republicans, followed by a ideologically motivated Sanders supporter, trying to shoot as many republicans possible, and suddenly you think we can't rush to judgment.

The simple fact of the matter is that the politically motivated shooting you predicted for years finally came about and it was a democrat, not republican, who finally committed it.

Actually I took issue with her gun/campaign rhetoric the previous year before Giffords was shot. Your response before and after her asasination attempt relieves you of any credibility. You might as well be wearing a big clown nose as you rut in your partisan double standard. I will say of the things you are blaming, "Dump Trump" tees are tacky but don't cross a line. Kathy Gifford's severed Trump head did though. We are all responsible for the things we say and do.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
M E M, it's offensive how far beyond reality you reach just so you can ATTEMPT to rationalize "well, Republicans do it too."

No, Republicans don't.

1) The "target" sights on opposition candidates to beat in an election was begun over 30 years ago by Bob Beckell in the 1984 presidential election. It WASN'T begun by Sarah Palin or any Republican, nor was it done with the violent hatred of the opposition you consistently see directed by Democrats at Republicans (severed head of Trump, fantasies about Trump's assassination by various means, hatred directed at Trump and his supporters as evil/Nazis/vampires that have to be resisted and stopped by any means, and screw the rule of law that he was fairly elected.)

2) In the case of Rep. Giffords shot by Jared Loughner, it cannot be argued Loughner was motivated by "right-wing rhetoric" because he was a LEFT-winger who wasn't even listening to right-wing rhetoric anyway!
There is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE, ABSOLUTELY NONE that Loughner ever attended a right-wing meeting or ever so much as glimpsed a right-wing website, and every online web-browse was fully investigated on his computer by police after the shooting.

It is an offensive lie that you even try to float that as a possibility, M E M.

Likewise:
  • George Zimmerman: labelled falsely by Dems and the liberal media as a white racist NRA-type right winger, but turned out to be a registered Democrat who voted for Obama, who is also black and Hispanic, whose primary language at home is Spanish.

The Sandy Hook, CT elementary school shooter: also a liberal. Also labelled falsely initially as an NRA right-winger.

The Aurora, CO movie theatre shooter. Also falsely labelled as a right winger motivated by Tea Party rhetoric, who likewise turned out to be a left-winger with no Tea Party connection.

L.A. cop-killer Christopher Dorner, who like Hodgekinson last week, was an avid MSNBC/liberal media viewer who CLEARLY sourced the liberal media pundits he praised for their rhetoric, who CLEARLY was motivated by their "RESIST / NOT MY PRESIDENT / Republicans are evil and have to be stopped by any means" rhetoric. As in the Dorner case, Democrat rhetoric is undeniably the source of Hodgekinson's shooting spree in Virginia, complete with a written hit-list in his pocket of Republican congressmen he went to the baseball field to kill. The liberal media's only recourse is to selectively omit the facts and not report the clear Democrat-rhetoric motivation!

It's infuriating how you and other Democrats not only ignore the true facts, but manufacture a clear lie to blame Republicans.

Only ONE side incites mob rule and killing their opposition, and it sure as hell is not the Republicans.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And in case you've forgotten...

...these kind of violent fantasies of killing a Republican president go back to the Bush years. Interesting how you DIDN'T see similar fantasies about Obama during HIS 8 years. It's a very one-sided uncivility.
The closest I can think of during Obama's 8 years was a rodeo clown who simply wore an Obama mask during a rodeo in Kentucky, simply mocking him. And for this, was forever banned from future rodeos in Kentucky!

Requirements for civility clearly only apply to Republican opposition to a Democrat president. Sure as hell not the reverse.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
M E M, it's offensive how far beyond reality you reach just so you can ATTEMPT to rationalize "well, Republicans do it too."

No, Republicans don't.

1) The "target" sights on opposition candidates to beat in an election was begun over 30 years ago by Bob Beckell in the 1984 presidential election. It WASN'T begun by Sarah Palin or any Republican, nor was it done with the violent hatred of the opposition you consistently see directed by Democrats at Republicans (severed head of Trump, fantasies about Trump's assassination by various means, hatred directed at Trump and his supporters as evil/Nazis/vampires that have to be resisted and stopped by any means, and screw the rule of law that he was fairly elected.)

2) In the case of Rep. Giffords shot by Jared Loughner, it cannot be argued Loughner was motivated by "right-wing rhetoric" because he was a LEFT-winger who wasn't even listening to right-wing rhetoric anyway!
There is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE, ABSOLUTELY NONE that Loughner ever attended a right-wing meeting or ever so much as glimpsed a right-wing website, and every online web-browse was fully investigated on his computer by police after the shooting.

It is an offensive lie that you even try to float that as a possibility, M E M.

Likewise:
  • George Zimmerman: labelled falsely by Dems and the liberal media as a white racist NRA-type right winger, but turned out to be a registered Democrat who voted for Obama, who is also black and Hispanic, whose primary language at home is Spanish.

The Sandy Hook, CT elementary school shooter: also a liberal. Also labelled falsely initially as an NRA right-winger.

The Aurora, CO movie theatre shooter. Also falsely labelled as a right winger motivated by Tea Party rhetoric, who likewise turned out to be a left-winger with no Tea Party connection.

L.A. cop-killer Christopher Dorner, who like Hodgekinson last week, was an avid MSNBC/liberal media viewer who CLEARLY sourced the liberal media pundits he praised for their rhetoric, who CLEARLY was motivated by their "RESIST / NOT MY PRESIDENT / Republicans are evil and have to be stopped by any means" rhetoric. As in the Dorner case, Democrat rhetoric is undeniably the source of Hodgekinson's shooting spree in Virginia, complete with a written hit-list in his pocket of Republican congressmen he went to the baseball field to kill. The liberal media's only recourse is to selectively omit the facts and not report the clear Democrat-rhetoric motivation!

It's infuriating how you and other Democrats not only ignore the true facts, but manufacture a clear lie to blame Republicans.

Only ONE side incites mob rule and killing their opposition, and it sure as hell is not the Republicans.

I was just pointing out that I had an issue with Palin's crosshairs before Giffords was shot since g had misstated that I did it right after. You guys were very vocal about what you thought about that. After Giffords assignation attempt it was g right away griping that dems were going to politicize it. Now he's going after anybody who wears a tee shirt that doesn't praise Trump . So you guys bitch and moaned because I dared criticized Palin prior to Giffords getting shot but now it's pretty much anybody that expresses contempt for the disgusting piece of shit that is our President.

I think it's crazy that this guy was allowed to legally own a gun considering his past history. Blaming a tee shirt might feel better for you guys but that's also kind of crazy.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

As I JUST SAID, Palin's "cross hairs" ads had nothing to do with Rep. Giffords being shot by Jared Loughner. Loughner was described by everyone who knew him as a "liberal pothead". Loughner wasn't a Republican, and wasn't following Palin's campaign ads. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF, ABSOLUTELY NONE to support your lie that this was any factor whatsoever in the Giffords shooting. It is a lie. Period. The end.

And AS I SAID. Bob Beckel himself said that he invented the "cross hairs" political ads targeting opposition candidates back in 1984 over 30 years ago. So you can't even say that Palin or Republicans invented these type of ads, let alone float the lie that they had any role in the Giffords shooting. It is a lie.

"Blaming a tee shirt"?
What the heck does that even mean?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Hal Lindsey in his June 23 2017 program last night lays down the chronology and injuries from the Hodgekinson shooting. Several have had multiple surgeries to repair the damage. All would have been slaughtered if not for Scalise's special protection escort.

He also lays down the Democrat leaders who cheered on the shooting, and Democrat leaders who wished Republicans had been killed, and hopes more will in future incidents.

And also lays down the rhetoric of both Democrat leaders AND liberal media pundits AND Hollywood elites that have stoked this violence, and how the lack of consequences for their comments assures that similar violence against Republican elected officials, and even Republican/Trump supporters is emboldened and assured by this lack of consequences.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

As I JUST SAID, Palin's "cross hairs" ads had nothing to do with Rep. Giffords being shot by Jared Loughner. Loughner was described by everyone who knew him as a "liberal pothead". Loughner wasn't a Republican, and wasn't following Palin's campaign ads. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF, ABSOLUTELY NONE to support your lie that this was any factor whatsoever in the Giffords shooting. It is a lie. Period. The end.

And AS I SAID. Bob Beckel himself said that he invented the "cross hairs" political ads targeting opposition candidates back in 1984 over 30 years ago. So you can't even say that Palin or Republicans invented these type of ads, let alone float the lie that they had any role in the Giffords shooting. It is a lie.

"Blaming a tee shirt"?
What the heck does that even mean?

G had a cartoon that used a "dump trump" tee shirt to try to somehow blame those people. Regardless of Giffords assasin's motives I don't approve of using crosshairs in campaigns. That was my opinion before she was shot and it doesn't change after.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

If you consistently have had the same opinion of similar "crosshair" posters targeting Republicans over the last 30-plus years, then I can respect that.
If you're blaming it for the Giffords shooting, that is clearly not the case.

I think it takes on a whole new level when there has been so much rhetoric about killing Trump (and W. Bush before him, interestingly such uncivility skipped Obama from the Republican side) and so much other violent/militaristic/insurrectionist rhetoric since the November election toward Trump, that refuses to accept the government selected by a free and fair election.

I have a client who regularly hangs out at Mar A Lago, and she tells me about protestors there who throw eggs and sometimes rocks at cars coming in and out. She said one time a guy was throwing bigger rocks, and the Palm Beach police arrested him. These people are insane, it should not be accepted, or passively endorsed. But clearly from comments on YouTube or any political website to that effect, there are tens of millions of Democrats who do, who at the very least make comments that should warrant a visit to their home by Secret Service.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Do you ever see comments or tweets from conservatives that cross a line? I usually skip the comments because I see the same thing on your side.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Wait...none of this kind of stuff happened under Obama? What part of "Obama noose" did I get wrong in the Google image search?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You had the occasional image or remark by those who opposed Obama, but only the outermost fringe called for violence against him. I recall a long topic here that showed some low level state Republican official re-posted a photoshop of Obama and his parents as monkeys. For which even Republicans condemned her. and she was fired or forced to resign.

The worst I recall was an off-the-cuff comment by Ted Nugent saying he'd like to shoot Obama, for which he apologized a day or two later. You don't see any remorse or apology from the Democrat/Left, over even the vilest of comments. Quite the contrary, many of them are posted by Hollywood celebrities, and even liberal mainstream reporters! And even MULTIPLE Democrat officials have said Hodgkinson had the right idea and people out there should finish the job and kill more Republican leaders!

I saw the movie Lord of the Flies again today, and it was eerily relevant, the bending and bending of the rules, the depraved mindset and complete abandonment of civility, the hatred that many Democrats have where they openly fantasize about killing Republicans. And as in Lord of the Flies, we are at the edge of violent anarchy. It isn't a case of "both sides need to turn down the rhetoric". Only ONE side calls for violence, intimidation and complete intolerance of its political opposition. And it preceded Trump and can't be blamed on only liberal reaction to Trump as president. Similar events such as violence that prevented Ann Coulter, Karl Rove, Condoleezza Rice and others from speaking at university speaking appearances and booksignings, years before Trump was president, or even an announced candidate.
The Left is completely unhinged, and dangerous, and actually feels they have a right to be. And neither mainstream Democrats, Hillary or Obama, Biden or Gore, or law enforcement are telling them they need to back off.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Ted Nugent is of course welcomed at the WH compared to Kathy Griffith who's photo was condemned by Democrats and lost work. I bet Ted made money and sadly Trump rewarded him as does conservative media.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Ted Nugent is portrayed on Fox as way over the line in his remark about Obama. It is NOT endorsed by the right, or by conservative media. And Nugent himself was genuinely remorseful and apologized immediately because he quickly realized it was over the line.

COMPARE:
Bill Maher joking about Sarah Palin as "the MILF vote", etc. : NO APOLOGY
Kathy Griffin who held up Trump's severed head in effigy: NO APOLOGY (but incredibly, whined that >>>SHE<<< is the victim).
David Letterman joking about knocking up Sarah Palin's Younger 15 year old teenage daughter: NO APOLOGY.
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough's constant insults and personal smears of Trump: NO APOLOGY.
The many political DNC officials who have made comments about how people should attempt to kill MORE Republicans: NO APOLOGY.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Nugent is a welcomed guest at the WH. You can't spin that as your side being better. And Griffith also apologized right away WB so why are you claiming she didn't?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Nugent is a welcomed guest at the WH. You can't spin that as your side being better. And Griffith also apologized right away WB so why are you claiming she didn't?

Asked and answered:

Ted Nugent is portrayed on Fox as way over the line in his remark about Obama. It is NOT endorsed by the right, or by conservative media. And Nugent himself was genuinely remorseful and apologized immediately because he quickly realized it was over the line.

COMPARE:
Bill Maher joking about Sarah Palin as "the MILF vote", etc. : NO APOLOGY
Kathy Griffith who held up Trump's severed head in effigy: NO APOLOGY (but incredibly, whined that >>>SHE<<< is the victim).
David Letterman joking about knocking up Sarah Palin's Younger 15 year old teenage daughter: NO APOLOGY.
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough: NO APOLOGY.
The many political DNC officials who have made comments about how people should attempt to kill MORE Republicans: NO APOLOGY.

The difference is that Nugent was remorseful and fully retracted his remarks. Whereas the Democrats listed are completely unrepentant in their fanatic personal attacks and call for violence, that they have literally engaged in for years.

Kathy Griffith only apologized to try and save her career, once she had spent probably weeks creating and photographing a simulated SEVERED HEAD OF THE PRESIDENT in effigy! She's an alleged comedian, I'm still waiting for someone to explain how this stunt was the least bit funny.
Ted Nugent, by contrast, is not employed by a news organization and is not accountable. If he chose to, he could have ignored the criticism. But to his credit, after making the off the cuff unpremeditated remark, on further thought he said it was wrong and he retracted it. And Republicans certainly didn't support his remark about shooting Obama, before or after he apologized. Big difference from the Democrat side, where liberal intolerance, vicious personal attacks and often violence are widely endorsed. Even by Democrat officials!

And just to again manifest that this insane uncivility is very widespread among Democrats:

CHARLOTTE, NC STARBUCKS DISCRIMINATES AGAINST REPUBLICAN, TRUMP SUPPORTERS HOLD PEACEFUL SIT-IN AT STARBUCKS TO PROTEST

Democrat intolerance is widespread nationwide, and there is no call for restraint from anyone in Washington. Not Obama, not Hillary, not Biden, not the DNC chair. Those who are calling "resist" (a militant reference to the French Underground of World War II), "impeach", or many Democrat officials who endorse violent attacks on Republican elected officials, either at rallies or on social media.

Those among Dems who don't endorse this mob rule are the EXCEPTION among Democrats, not the majority.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think given Nugent's multiple comments over the years it's hard to argue he's actually sincere in any type of apology you might have seen. I only see a limp one that was more for republican leaders that felt he had gone to far. I guess it comes down to both celebrities crossing a line but Nugent's behavior is far more acceptable to the GOP because people like yourself make excuses for them. You can bitch about the other side but you ignore your own

Fair play!
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
ITT: persecution complex battle royale

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I guess I would say a key difference is I'm not trying to argue that Griffiths action was somehow okay. I think what she did effectively ended her career where for Nugent it actually is supported and even got him to the WH. It's not surprising Trump rolled out the red carpet given his own antics.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
AGAIN: To everyone but you, Ted Nugent made a sincere apology.

David Letterman did not.
Michael Moore did not.
Whoopie Goldberg did not.
Madonna did not.
NANCY PELOSI did not!
CHUCK SCHUMER did not!
*BARACK OBAMA* did not!
*HILLARY CLINTON* did not!

ALL these celebrities and political figures have unleashed deeply insulting personal attacks and slanders on Republicans, and many have also flatout incited violence and insurrectionist revolution. I don't see anything that Ted Nugent has said that even begins to compare to the Democrat/Left's assault on democracy and free elections.

I would argue that Ted Nugent's fans don't care one way or the other what he says.
Whereas on the Democrat side, shouting "RESIST" and insurrection and rejecting Trump as president is more visibly a hop aboard the liberal-intolerance bandwagon that helps their careers.
And certainly for politicians like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi, calling Trump a vampire and the prince of darkness that has to be stopped is stoking their base for re-election in crazy-left districts, and issuing marching orders to the next wave of Hodgekinsons nationwide.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Ted Nugent in his own words, with Eric Bolling.

and

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And on CBS News with Charlie Rose:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And with Erin O'Brien on CNN (2014):

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Gosh what a surprise that you feel his apology was sincere. And no it's not just me or even democrats that feel Nugent crossed a line...a couple of times btw.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I posted the videos of him, in his own words. It doesn't back up what you say, M E M. His words are not the ones I'd choose, but he does in other words address the same concerns I have, that Dinesh D'Souza has with Obama and the Democrats, that the NRA has, that any informed conservative Republican has. That Obama is an Alinsky-trained cultural Marxist who has been marinated since birth in Marxist radicalism, who surrounds himself with America-hating radicals like William Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Anita Dunn, Ron Bloom, Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, and Michele Obama, to name just a few. Google any of those names under DiscoverTheNetworks, and you'll see the threat these people in any position of power pose toward the U.S.

http://archive.discoverthenetworks.org/summary.asp?object=Persons&category=

And of particular concern to Ted Nugent, toward the second amendment. His word-choice is not the most artful, but the facts he references are legitimate nonetheless.

AGAIN: >>>NONE<<< of the Democrats I mentioned have apologized, let alone sincerely.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I'm not clicking on any video with that worthless scumbag WB. Nugent has said a couple things over the years that some partisan republicans support. Those that do, lower themselves and certainly are in no position to lecture anybody.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Now CNN employees are being threatened just for working there. And not just them but they're kids too.
 Quote:
Others called for a very personal form of revenge against CNN, and Kaczynski specifically. A link to a pastebin page that appeared to contain the personal identifying information of Kaczynski, some of his family members and his colleagues circulated on 4chan Wednesday morning. And the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer website called for even more. A popular post called for CNN employees to quit their jobs and denounce the network, or face consequences if they didn’t:

“We are going to track down your parents.
We are going to track down your siblings.
We are going to track down your spouses.
We are going to track down your children. Because hey, that’s what you guys get to do, right? We’re going to see how you like it when our reporters are hunting down your children.”

WP

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Years ago, Bill O'Reilly detailed in one of his opening editorials some liberal whining about threats for a story he'd written. And O'Reilly after running a clip of the whining, said: "Do you have any idea how many threats I get regularly?!?" and detailed just a sampling of incidents, threatening both himself and his family, who need round-the-clock security because of regular ongoing liberal threats.

And I'm sure the same for virtually everyone at Fox News. Because as I've detailed in many examples over the years, liberals are far more uncivil, far more prone to violence, and have far less respect for free speech and for the rule of law, and are far less tolerant of conservatives.

Even the neo-nazis, who are a very small fringe that I don't share the slightest ideology with, even these extremists in the message you quoted addressed to CNN, they aren't threatening CNN unprovoked, they're saying "If you keep it up, we'll attack your private lives and families the same way you attack us."

It's not so much a threat as a warning to CNN to dial it back, or they'll follow CNN's lead into uncivility.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

Democrats did it first!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard