Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

For a while I've thought of creating a topic compiling Trump's funniest one-liners, comments, nicknames and so forth.

Trump really does say some hilariously funny stuff. And funnier still because there's often a lot of truth in the comment. It's just the icing on the cake that it drives his critics absolutely wild, and in particular the liberal media, the Democrat/Left, and establishment Republicans into hysterics.

ONe I saw that was as good a place as any to start is this trivia quiz from The Guardian:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Clearly, The Guardian is not a fan of Trump. But I don't see where Trump can be said to be wrong about any of these countries, including what he said about the U.S., and even Puerto Rico.

I got caught on the two trick questions where the U.S. was the answer. And on the Puerto Rico question.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Nothing immediately jumped out for "shithole nations."

I still get a laugh about one dipshit panelist on CNN who with dead seriousness said, "I'm proud to be a shitholer."
That comment by Trump had the staff of CNN in conniptions for at least 2 weeks.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Trump rightly said that Mexico has abused the U.S. as a dumping ground for the poor and discontented in Mexico. After former Mexican president Vicente Fox insulted Trump in a profanity-laden tweet, Wolf Blitzer asked Trump for his response.

Trump said "the wall just got 10 feet taller."

\:lol\:

I love the unyielding resolve, and defiance. This is one area where I feel Trump has not laid out the case enough for the enormous cost Mexico has shunted onto the U.S., that would explain why Mexico should be required to pay for the wall.

He could make them pay for the wall with just a 1% or 2% tax on wire transfers of cash by Mexicans to relatives in Mexico. (as I've detailed before, wire transfers of cash by Mexican immigrants to relatives in Mexico is the 2nd largest source of revenue in Mexico. The largest is the Mexican oil industry. Trump could bring Mexico to its knees just by indefinitely suspending cash wire transfers. )

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Trump during a 2016 campaign debate criticized Republicans (probably directed at Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld, and maybe W. Bush who served in the Texas National Guard and not Vietnam) who make the decision to send soldiers off to war without serving and taking the risk themselves.

A response was "Well, McCain served. He was a hero"

To which Trump said "I like soldiers who don't get captured."

That was clearly directed specifically at McCain for his poor judgement in general, and as it relates to his decisions to send soldiers off to war. It was conflated by those who chose to twist what was actually said into a slam at all veteran POW's. But the context is clearly not that, and it was a hilarious shot at McCain.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Ultimate President Donald J. Trump Funny Moments Compilation 2015/16

I think my favorite is where Trump was at a charity dinner, and he's thanking famous people for being there, The Cardinal, distinguished Senators, Chuck [Schumer], and he turns to the camera and says "He used to love me when I was a Democrat..."

Link Copied to Clipboard