Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1226633 2018-08-26 11:53 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
John McCain's military record and legacy

I had seriously considered voting for him in 2008.

Fair play!
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Probably committed suicide.

May God of have mercy on your soul, traitor.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

I had seriously considered voting for him in 2008.

You were calling him "Bush Part II" as far back as 02/26/08 07:44 PM

Then, there were the threads from 2008 on with such nuanced titles as:

• McCain's hail Mary pass
  • McCain evading debates in 08
  • McCain's stunt
  • McCain Threatens Critics with Fines and Jail?
  • McCain fingerpointing in 08
  • McCain's terrorist pal
  • Joe the Plumber: McCain Used Me

Yep, totally considering voting for him...as long as he wasn't actually running ;\)

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
There were other posts where I talked about seriously considering voting for him in 2008 while he was running. I did indeed go on to support and vote for Obama but that doesn't change that I had considered supporting McCain before that. His service and sacrifice for his country is something both sides can admire.

Fair play!
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
Bye,John.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Bye,John.

I'm really disappointed you didn't put your usual post up here so I could quote it and accuse you of being Donald Trump

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

the G-man #1226644 2018-08-27 11:22 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Do you really feel that way? The press generally speaking recognized McCain's service while Trump went the other way. He basically had to be shamed into doing the right thing today. I don't want to get into the Trump stuff here to be honest, I think even if you didn't like McCain he deserves better than that

Fair play!
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
Good.
Glad He's dead.
Always hated that guy,

or

It's a shame he died,I never got a chance to sleep with him.

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
I actually liked McCain. I'm not sure if the gossip I've heard about him over the last few days is true but I liked him and he would have been a better President than Obamuh was.

I did hear he was buddies with Chuck,Star Wars emperor,Schumer. He did have that going against him.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Do you really feel that way? The press generally speaking recognized McCain's service while Trump went the other way. He basically had to be shamed into doing the right thing today. I don't want to get into the Trump stuff here to be honest, I think even if you didn't like McCain he deserves better than that

The press in 2008 pretty much called McCain a senile racist. Much like yourself, they only respected him as long as he wasn't running for president against a democrat.

the G-man #1226649 2018-08-28 11:44 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Mr. President, stop attacking the press
McCain didn't have much time for the whole whiny "the press is so unfair" crap.

Fair play!
the G-man #1226650 2018-08-29 12:10 AM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
If McCain had died in 1999 or 2000, I'd have been inclined to say that the nation lost a great statesman. But even at that time, he was one of the "Keating 5", and a guy who cheated on and abandoned his first wife (who waited over 5 years for him as a POW, and took a lot of abuse after he came home) for a wealthy younger girl that allowed him to pursue his poltical ambitions.

I've seen videos interviewing the other POW's who were with him at the Hanoi Hilton, who regard him as a traitor and a "canary" who sang for the North Vietnamese under torture, and there are televised video confessions of McCain saying every word of propaganda the North Vietnamese wanted him to say.
In fairness, I think most of us would eventually break under the torture McCain endured. But this is what the men who were imprisoned with him said, who endured the same torture.

I cringe every time I hear someone say the word "maverick" in connection with McCain's name. It's such a trite and meaningless label. And what Democrats and the liberal media love about McCain is not that he's his own man who doesn't go with the consensus, it's that McCain has been a thorn in ths side of multiple Republican presidents, where in the cases of the last 2 Republican presidents, Dems and the media can say "look, even other Republicans disagree with W. Bush".
Or Trump.

I'll concede that McCain fought against Dems and the media for the troop surge in 2008-2009 that turned the tide and won the war in Iraq (that Obama squandered and lost in Dec 2011 by prematurely withdrawing all forces, that directly caused the rise of ISIS and lost half of Iraq, and allowed ISIS to spread to 40 other nations.)

But McCain as his last vindictive act, just to spite Trump, was the single vote that obstructed the full repeal of Obamacare, just to humiliate Trump.
And actually one further last vindictive act was to say he didn't want Trump to attend his funeral. Despite that, Trump was remarkably gracious saying McCain was a great American and that his death was a loss for the country. But then the Dems and the media made a big deal about Trump not being EVEN MORE gracious and heaping on more praise (which if he did, they would just accuse him of being insincere).

Up through 2000, I'd say McCain for whatever flaws was more arguably serving the nation's best interest.
Since 2000, McCain has increasingly been a turncoat against the GOP who has served his own political self-interest, against the GOP, often siding against the GOP with the Democrats for reasons that were either confused or deliberately destructive to the nation and the GOP. He campaigned with kid gloves against Obama in 2008, and refused to expose the extreme Cultural Marxist leftism of Obama and his inner circle.
McCain similarly often sided with Kerry during the 2004 election. I increasingly saw him as a globalist/establishment Republican who was more of a foil than an actual opposition to the most radical tendencies of the Democrat/globalist Left.
David Horowitz in THE SHADOW PARTY cites ties and favors traded between George Soros and McCain.

I still give McCain credit for risking his political career for the troop surge in 2008-2009 (and likewise W. Bush, who was committed to winning in Iraq and not caving in to polls and political pressure to retreat)
But since 2000, McCain has more often been on the side of globalism and obstructing his own party than making choices that exposed corruption and served the nation's best interest. And McCain's actions actually obstructed the GOP from doing so. Unfortunately that obstruction wing in the GOP, as exemplified by Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, Jeff Sessions and Lindsey Graham, outlives McCain and continues to obstruct a truly reformative president, and continues to obstruct efforts of the Tea Party/"Freedom Caucus" wing, who support Trump's populist/conservative agenda.

Even in death, McCain remains a political stick with which the media bludgeons Trump. This is something McCain planned by excluding Trump from his funeral. So even in death, McCain shows what side he was truly on. In this aspect certainly, McCain's spite, not his virtue, survives and defines him.

I don't begrudge credit for the things I listed that McCain did right. But I do hold against him and expose the things he did that were either playing against his own party politically, manifesting poor judgement (in 2008 "We are all Georgians..." pushing for war to protect former-soviet Georgia in a region we have no logistical infrastructure or business, suspending his campaign in 2008 to go to Washington DC, selecting Sarah Palin over more qualified candidates, and siding against his own party in much of the Bush years, and spitefully and mindlessly siding against Trump in 2016-2018). And of McCain just acting in pure spite (as with his lone vote to obstruct repeal of Obamacare in 2017).
I also fault McCain for not resigning when he had a brain tumor, and not allowing another Republican in good health to more actively replace him. This, too, was one last malicious act to obstruct Trump and not let another Republican replace him who would more likely be a far greater legislative ally to Trump.

It annoys me, both on the more liberal networks and on Fox, how they are reluctant to say anything negative about McCain, calling him (MSNBC) "a lion of a man" and so forth. Okay, yeah, he did some good stuff. But let's also discuss that he was highly controversial, at best, at many other historical turns.

And the liberal media who call him a "lion" now, were calling him a racist in 2008, for daring to run against the Anointed One, calling him crazy from his POW experience, and a warmonger likely to start a war (by the way, Obama and Libya, anyone? Bush got Senate authorization in 2002, Obama never even asked!), and the media and Dems in 2008 labelling McCain as "just like Bush". Ironic, because except for the troop surge, McCain was largely in opposition to Bush and a thorn in Bush's side for 8 years.

So yeah, I give McCain some credit. But in full context, McCain was often an obstruction to national progress and even his an obstruction to his own party at many other turns.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
I actually liked McCain. I'm not sure if the gossip I've heard about him over the last few days is true but I liked him and he would have been a better President than Obamuh was.

That much I can agree with.

Although I was concerned that if he won, McCain's distance from Republican conservatism would further hurt the Republican brand by misrepresenting what Republicans are. As W Bush did.

I actually had the same fears of Trump winning. But Trump has turned out to be more nationalist and Republican-conservative than the actual so-called Republicans! Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Jeff Flake, John McCain and other prime examples, who have made promises to voters for 10 years, that they didn't deliver on for many years. But Trump, when elected, ACTUALLY DID!

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Wow you guys except for Lothor really had the knives out for McCain's passing. Yuck

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Wow you guys except for Lothor really had the knives out for McCain's passing. Yuck

pointing out how undeservedly shitty the media and democrats, including MEM, treated McCain in 2008 is "having the knives out for McCain's passing....mmm...Kay.....

the G-man #1226654 2018-08-29 10:27 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I did acknowledge some things McCain did right (and W. Bush as well, despite the blasphemy that it is to say).

I said that up to 2000, I was a McCain fan, and after that McCain became less and less of a Republican conservative, attacking his own party out of either confused idealism, or outright self-serving politics, to build his own "maverick" brand at the expense of the GOP. And even made backroom deals and traded favors and received campaign funding from George Soros. And there is no one more treasonously dedicated to toppling the United States than George Soros, that McCain could secretly deal with.

But I never begrudged McCain of his accolades, I just gave voice to the other side, acknowledging that McCain certainly had his failures and his controversies, that were unwarrantedly glossed over by the entire media, Fox included.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And if you were a dem I'm sure g would accuse you of being undeservedly shitty, lol. G you skipped recognizing anything positive about McCain and went right to the usual partisan accusations. I posted an editorial from McCain where he asked Trump to stop attacking the press. G you may feel differently but I think it's inappropriate to use McCain in a way to prop up Trump's sad and whiny attacks on the press. Given what McCain has actually said I doubt he would approve.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Btw who doesn't think it's cool that both republican and democrat Presidents are eulogiesing McCain?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I posted an editorial from McCain where he asked Trump to stop attacking the press.

So, again, you still only praise McCain when he seems useful to your agenda.

the G-man #1226660 2018-08-30 11:19 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Nonsense, as I said previously I even considered voting for McCain back when he was running in 2008. I think looking at the bitter and hateful stuff I see from your side and your lack of comment on anything beyond the usual partisan accusations and your willingness to use McCain to prop up a Trump talking point that in his own words didn't just buy into but wrote an editorial asking trump to stop attacking the press, it's really you guys that only supported McCain when he was running. When he wasn't you get this crap.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Oh, yeah, you were definitely going to vote for a guy you called "Bush 2."

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Bipartisan Deep State establishment globalists.

And sincere patriotic people who don't understand how the same system McCain was a part of is working to crush U.S. sovereignty and reign us into a globalist system. Which is why they (as McCain was) are working so hard to undermine, discredit and destroy Trump. And abusing every federal agency and protected Constitutional freedom to do so.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Nobody is forcing Trump to be a lying piece of shit WB.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Nobody is forcing Trump to be a lying piece of shit WB.

A lying piece of shit:
"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan... "
--Barack Obama, 2013. Selected as "Lie Of The Year" by Factcheck for 2013.

On contrast, Donald Trump has kept more of his campaign promises than any president of my lifetime. And the few he hasn't kept have been due to the turncoat Deep State establishment/globalist actions of guys like John McCain. And Paul Ryan. And Mitch McConnell. And an apparently clueless Jeff Sessions.
McCain for me since he did it will always be the guy who hid his intentions and then at the last minute was the single vote that prevented Obamacare from being repealed as it should have been in 2017. That was pure spite, and not serving his Arizona constituents or his party.

The Democrats across the board are Cultural Marxist pieces of shit that undermine their party at every turn. I was recently reading a book about "Extortion 17", the helicopter shot down in Afghanistan that killed 38 soldiers, the most catastrophic loss of special forces soldiers ever by the U.S.
All because of political correctness considerations that superseded standard military procedures to protect our soldiers. When I read about stuff like this, it enrages me viscerally and truly makes me want to gut treasonous Democrat leaders with a dull rusty knife. But of course, unlike your party, I believe in the rule of law, and would never do that. While your party twists its authority in the style of Soviet officials, weaponizing federal agencies against its opponents.

It's a slow process, but I still believe that Strzok, Page, Ohr, McCabe, Comey, and even Hillary and Obama, will eventually face justice. It's a hopeful sign that over 25 corrupt members of the DOJ and FBI have already been fired, demoted or resigned, with more pending. With charges and indictments pending for criminal aabuse of power as well. But the wheels of legal procedure and bureaucracy sure turn slowly.

You strain to insult Trump, but the people truly doing damage to this country, leaking top secrets, getting soldiers killed, stoking racial division and violence against Trump supporters, are all on the Democrat side. And they are TRULY vile, America-hating lawless pieces of shit.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You and other Trump supporters cite that one from Obama as if that than makes all of Trump's lies okay. You know he can't even give testimony under oath because he'll lie. And here's a big difference between us, I didn't imagine acts of violence against the other side because a democrat was being investigated. Or our free and independent press the enemy of the people. You talk about the rule of law but it looks like Trump supporters are gearing up for a fight against it and their fellow countrymen.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You and other Trump supporters cite that one from Obama as if that than makes all of Trump's lies okay. You know he can't even give testimony under oath because he'll lie. And here's a big difference between us, I didn't imagine acts of violence against the other side because a democrat was being investigated. Or our free and independent press the enemy of the people. You talk about the rule of law but it looks like Trump supporters are gearing up for a fight against it and their fellow countrymen.

You don't need to imagine acts of violence against the other side because it happens every day from the left when they do not get their way.

the G-man #1226679 2018-09-02 11:08 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The far-right was responsible for the majority of extremist killings in 2017 Violence from either side is unacceptable but spare me your pretend world where it's just the other side g.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I note you had to qualify it with only the far-right (as opposed to the right in general) and only murders (as opposed to assaults, property damage, etc.) in order to make your point.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
My response was that it happens on both sides g. It doesn't excuse anything from any side but right now your side kills more in partisan violence.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

My response was that it happens on both sides g. It doesn't excuse anything from any side but right now your side kills more in partisan violence.

Gee, I missed the dozens times people were physically attacked just for wearing "Hillary 2016" hats!

Or the number of times some Trump supporter shot up a congressional Democrat baseball game, or intimidated or harassed people in restarants or movie theatres just for being Democrats, as Kirstjen Nielsen, Sarah Huckabee, and Pam Bondi were.

It is a strain to find >>ONE<< incident where a Republican attacked Democrats. I can literally cite at least 50 incidents of Democrats attacking Republicans, or fanatic lowlives like Maxine Waters calling for more intimidation of Republican officials in the streets if not violence. After the Hodgkinson baseball incident, there were at least three Democrat strategists within a day who outright called for more shootings of Rupublicans.
So please tell me some more how "it happens on both sides".
>>>>ALL<<< the orchestrated violence and calls for violence are on the Democrat side.

I can only think of one incident where a Republican sucker-punched a Democrat, and that was at a Trump rally where the guy was disrupting a televised Trump speech and being escorted out, where he was not just wearing a hat or a shirt, but was antagonizing a rally auditorium filled with a few thousand Trump supporters, and disrupting the candidate himself during a nationally televised speech. He was being escorted out by security when he was punched. And arguably provoked it. ONE incident. One. Vs. the endless stoked and organized incidents of violence from the Democrat side.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The far-right was responsible for the majority of extremist killings in 2017 Violence from either side is unacceptable but spare me your pretend world where it's just the other side g.

I expected this to be the Southern Poverty Law Center, but it was compiled by the Anti-Defamation League, an overtly Jewish advocacy group that is firmly aligned with the Democrat Left.

They cite "a doubling" of "right wing killings" in 2017 over the previous year. They cite a total of 34 "extremist" killings. Of which they attribute "59%" to right-wing racist/white-nationalist groups.
So easy math, that's a grand total of 20 deaths by "right-wing" groups. So if that's a doubling over the previous year, there were 10 "right-wing" killings the previous year. And the only one they list by name is Heather Heyer. And as I said abundantly in the Charlottesville topic, it looks like the car driver was mobbed by Antifa clubbing his car that made him drive his car into the crowd in an attempt to escape an unprovoked beating. So Heather Heyer was not intentionally targeted and killed as a hate-crime, it was essentially an accident, and as I cited elsewhere, actually deliberately provoked by Antifa, not right-wingers.
And I'd love to know who these other 9 of the 10 were. I'd be willing to bet that the two police officers who died patrolling Charlottesville in a low-flying helicopter that crashed (completely unrelated to the protests or violence) were also included in that "doubling of right-wing deaths in 2017". Which is again including two who died in an accident, not from "right-wing violence", except by twisting the criteria to expand "right wing deaths." So that already brings the "increase" down to 7.
I've already decreased the increase by 30%!

And a "doubling of killings" and "59% of all extremist killings" sounds like hundreds more "right-wing" killings. But it's a manipulation, a deceit. And given that 3 of the 10 if I identified them correctly are a lie, I'm not confident that the other 7 are not a lie as well.

I wonder if ADL felt the same compulsion to tabulate the increase in violent black/liberal attacks and deaths after the George Zimmerman verdict, or after Ferguson, MO "hands up don't shoot" rhetoric that stoked violence, Or after Christopher Dorner who lavished praise on CNN and MSNBC reporters and anchors as the inspiration for his online manifesto.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt
Dorner killed 5 and injured 6 more, so would have damn near "doubled" the "extremist violence" of the Demcorat/Left the year it occurred.

Since ADL doesn't disclose its criteria, the likelihood is that they have twisted their criteria to manufacture a "RIGHT WING VIOLENCE DOUBLES IN 2017" headline.
While --of course!-- year after year downplaying "left-wing" violence.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It was the "Lie of the Year" as cited by Factcheck, M E M!
That's a very significant lie, and far from Obama's only one.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter...e-plan-keep-it/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/11/11/fact-check-keeping-your-health-plan/3500187/

How about "not a smidgen of corruption" in the Lois Lerner/IRS harassment and auditing of conservative groups in 2010-2012.

Or the deliberate misinformation about the Sept 2012 Benghazi attack, where Obama and Hillary's own later-revealed e-mails to others proved to unquestionably be knowing liars in the narrative they fronted for months.

ANY of those three alone >>FAR<< exceed the worst misstatements or lies of anyone in the Trump administration. And there are far more. And that's not even including the current DOJ/FBI and FISA court abuses, and vindictive/selective prosecutions, that are nothing short of a political coup.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Obama's lie of the year wouldn't even be a blip on Trump's. Now that you have a lying piece of shit with an R behind his name it's the Factcheck you attack as long with the FBI, media, woman, dem party and any republicans that don't tow the Trump lies. No criminal charges in the IRS scandal btw with Trump administration not pursuing it further. If that was a democrat administration I suspect you would be calling them out for their corruption for not pursuing it further.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yeah, Obama and Hillary using DOJ, FBI, CIA and NSA, and the FISA court, to hire foreign nationals to attempt to bait Trump officials into entrapment on "Russia collusion" they never initiated, and when that woulddn't work ensnaring them with perjury traps, and resurrecting charcges (Manafort) FBI didn't have evidence to pursue 12 years ago, all in an attempt to launch a coup to remove Trump as our elected president, that's barely a blip, right? Just an abuse of power that eclipses Watergate.

And before that, Obama weaponized the IRS in 2010-2012, to win an election by a narrow 1% that Obama should have lost, if not for his abuse of power.

You've yet to name any "Trump lies" that compare in any way to the enormous Obama/Hillary scandals I've listed.

And McCain chose to involve himself in the Deep State conspiracy to undermine and cripple Trump. I was astonished when Romney also came out of the woodwork to attack and try to destroy Trump's candidacy. Both failed milquetoast Republican presidential candidates with little credibility left, both who lost elections they should have won. Trump gave them a lesson on how to do that.

And I would imagine that the same people who buried the Hillary/e-mails investigation in 2016 are the same people who buried the Lois Lerner investigation.
Both of which STILL WARRANT PROSECUTION.

With a new attorney general, that will happen. I find it really odd that Jeff Sessions, who was the very first prominent Republican to endorse Trump and make his 2016 victory possible, has been so dithering and obstructive as attorney general. It's as if someone put a gun to his head and told him not to, and intimidated or blackmailed him into not investigating.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Or he's putting country before party.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Or Sessions is driven by ulterior motives. No one but a liberal partisan could call the FBI/DOJ investigation of Trump (as compared to the Hillary investigation where they handed out immunity like candy, in exchange for nothing) to the aggressive prosecution of Trump officials with perjury traps and sentences WAY beyond what is normally given others for similar charges to be equal justice under the law. Sessions is either a Deep State agent, or is incompetent. In either case, he won't be there mucch longer.

Likewise, Rod Rosenstein should be criminally prosecuted for submitting evidence he knew to be false to get a FISA warrant. To get spy surveillance on the president and his staff, no less.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
?..Now that you have a lying piece of shit with an R behind his name it's the Factcheck you attack as long with the FBI, media, woman, dem party and any republicans that don't tow the Trump lies....

Sessions isn't an anomaly. You continue to try to make Trump a victim WB instead of holding him to any type of accountability.

Fair play!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard