Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Getting back to McCain: The last week of Kavanuagh hearings, and the antics of Corey "Spartacus" Booker, Kamala "selectively edited quotes" Harris, Chuck Schumer and others, pretty much gave lie to the idea the Democrats really value the civility and "fair play" they claimed to admire in McCain.

the G-man #1226723 2018-09-10 10:50 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Not to mention lunatic Rep. Maxine "I'm gonna get him" Waters, and her call to antagonize every Trump White House staffer in the street, and intimidate them into resigning.

Like I said before, exalting John McCain (who Democrats and the liberal media demonized in 2008, and even called him a racist until recently) is just using McCain as a way to attack Trump, by comparing Trump to the "lion of a man" (MSNBC). The same "lion" the media was attacking themselves 8 years ago, who could never achieve what Trump has in just 18 months as president. Trump could give lessons to McCain in how to win a presidential election and actually achieve, well... all the things McCain bashed Trump for achieving, that McCain couldn't. Trump is far from the only one, of millions of voters, who put their trust in McCain (and Romney) who humiliatingly lost elections they should have won.

If either one of them were the "lion" that Trump is.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Getting back to McCain, it is truly sad how so much of his party fucked him over because he didn't lower himself to Trump's level. On the other hand he went out with his values and principles intact leaving the guy who just did a double fist pump on 9/11 looking like the piece of poo he's always been.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And by "lower himself to Trump's level" you mean repeal Obamacare, as the majority of the country, and certainly even more so the overwhelming majority of the Republican party, has wanted repealed, has campaigned on repealing, for years.

"Lowering himself to Trump's level" means keeping his campaign promises. Which Trump did, and McCain didn't.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I'm comparing bone spurs to a person who actually sacrificed a lot in service to his country. Your golden calf created less jobs in his first 18 months than Obama did in his last 18 months. And deficit spending is at a record high. It will go down I suspect when Mexico pays for that wall, lol.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I'm comparing bone spurs to a person who actually sacrificed a lot in service to his country. Your golden calf created less jobs in his first 18 months than Obama did in his last 18 months. And deficit spending is at a record high. It will go down I suspect when Mexico pays for that wall, lol.

Such hatred...
\:\(

And smoke-and-mirrors rationalization. No one can dispute that Trump's performance across the board far surpasses Obama's, and W. Bush's as well, with overall economic numbers that are the best since 2000. And in the cases of black unemployment (statistically tracked since 1972), women's unemployment (since 1952), and hispanic unemployment (tied with its historic low) the lowest ever recorded since statisics on them began!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
U.S. MANUFACTURING OPTIMISM REACHES ALL TIME HIGH

Quote:
For America's manufacturers, the glass is nearly full.

The National Association of Manufacturers latest Manufacturers' Outlook Survey shows that 95% of manufacturers are positive about their company's outlook over the next 12 months—an all-time high.

The association attributes this optimism to federal pro-growth policies, including tax reform.

More than 550 small, medium, and large manufacturers responded to the survey, and nearly all were positive about the coming year.

Of the small manufacturers who responded, 90% expressed optimism for the next 12 months. That number grew to 96% for medium-size manufacturers, and an astounding 98% for large manufacturers.

"This record optimism is no accident," said NAM president and CEO Jay Timmons.

"It is fueled by the game-changing tax reform passed six months ago."

Oh yeah, Trump is so bad for America...

So much worse that a gobalist self-promoting turncoat on the Republican party, with a tendency for siding against his own party, and trading favors with George Soros, a globalist who has plainly stated his goal to overthrow the United States. (as detailed in THE SHADOW PARTY by David Horowitz, as well as many other books on the subject).

Your enthusiasm for McCain is rooted in his undermining the Republican party for the last 20 years, with a byproduct of benefiting the corrupt Democrats, whose quantifiable damage to this country you absolutely refuse to acknowledge.

Your party now openly talks about killing government officials, hating cops, met and gave prestige to cop killer Black Lives Matter racists in the White House (Barack Obama), calls police "pigs" (Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Black Lives Matter, and other Democrats who endorse BLM), hating our military and comparing them to Nazi stormtroopers (Sen. Dick Durbin), endorses intimidation and violence against Trump officials and openly attacking Republican officials (Rep. Maxine Waters, John Hodgekinson, and several Democrat strategists who called for more Hodgekinson-style shootings on social media after the shooting), and even attacking Republicans who simply walk in the street in a "Make America Great Again" hat.
By undermining Trump with incredible animosity, McCain endorsed and sided with this insanity, this Democrat rationalization of violence and intolerance, sided against America.

As do you, M E M.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Well despite what you claim and accuse, I love America. I respect McCain's sacrifice and service to this country.

Fair play!
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
5:04 - "...John McCain was put to death..."

Pariah #1226773 2018-09-15 12:55 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Apparently even the more limited Youtube linking on RKMB is no longer working, so I guess from now on, we'll have to do it this way from now on:

John Kasich calls Trump the 'commander of the chaos'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvUyCaKo86E

Kasich has apparently appointed himself McCain's RINO turncoat successor.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well despite what you claim and accuse, I love America. I respect McCain's sacrifice and service to this country.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this right away. I hope over the years I've made it clear that despite how we disagree, M E M, I still like you and enjoy discussions with you.

I don't think you are unpatriotic, I think you are firmly Democrat, and your unyeilding loyalty to the Democrats makes you unwilling to see or acknowledge the hate, Cultural Marxist ideology and Machevellian tactics of your own party. I think you are in denial about what the Democrats are truly doing, and choose not to see it. And I think you are too intelligent and politically informed to not see their clear deception and Cultural Marxism, unless out of loyalty to other aspects of the Democrat Party, you just simply choose not to look at it.

More directly, I believe you love America, and are not treasonous, M E M.
But your party is.
And by continuing to give them your loyalty, you are unwittingly helping them destroy our country. They undermine our border security, overwhelm us with immigration (both legal and illegal) doing long term damage to our national identity just so they can win elections in the short term with a new permanent Democrat majority, while destroying the country in the long term. They have destroyed our military that would have remained technologically superior forever if not for Obama's sequestrations. They are stoking racial division at every turn, splintering the nation for their own political gain (again, while destroying national unity, just for their short-term gain). Doubling the debt in 8 years. And until Trump, driving manufacturing and jobs overseas, because an unemployed American population dependent on government assistance is a reliable Democrat voter base. Trump has reversed that.

And I quickly add, the globalists and those just enriching themselves on globalist/corporate money infect both Democrats and Republicans in Washington. And the establishment Republicans are only slightly better, if at all, than the Democrats on many of these issues.

And then out of nowhere comes Donald Trump to throw a wrench in this and (i can't resist) monkey with this, to try and restore Constitutional freedoms and break up the two-headed globalist/corporate bipartisan monster that is destroying the country.

My hope is in Trump and in the Tea-Party-wing of the legislative branches, and in restoration of the Supreme Court and lower courts to a rule-of-law branch instead of a liberal-activist branch.

As I've said before, Trump is in truth not Democrat or Republican, he has in fact been both. Trump is essentially an independent reformer who was smart enough to run on the Republican ticket to win. And is pursuing common-sense pragmatic policy to reform what is destroying us from the decades-long corruption on both sides. And Trump has, quite frankly, far exceeded my wildest expectations of what he could do as president, despite the long knives for him at every turn from both sides of the political aisle.

Why you can't see that, from as closely as you follow politics, M E M, is a complete mystery to me. Even if you are completely relying on MediaMatters and the maistream liberal media for your facts, you should be able to see their version of the facts is a false narrative that has giant holes punched through it every day. Almost every day things are alleged by Trump in the media, and a day or two later, the media's account turns out to be completely false. As one example, Sen. Diane Feinstein alleged yesterday on the last day of Kavenaugh confirmation hearings that he has a history of allegations of sexual abuse going back to when he was a student. By the end of the day, 64 women, including one of his alleged accusers, voiced ssupport of Kavanaugh and debunked the story as completely false. Every network on a regular basis has been exposed repeatedly jumping the gun with allegations against Trump, and been forced to retract or at least ignore it. Many reporters and producers have been fired. An honest person would have to acknowledge that they are out to get Trump, and gotten it wrong almost every time. And that despite the media's unwillingness to report it, Trump has quantifiably better performance than any president since at least 2000, and has more accomplishments than any president since Reagan, or possibly FDR.

But hey, believe what you want, it won't change what Trump is achieving every day.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And on Obama crippling the U.S. military and destroying its technological superiority, as has been reported recently, that the U.S. military has lost that technological edge over Russiaa and China...

...that was certainly reported by conservative media as Barack Obama's STATED PLAN TO JEOPARDIZE U.S. MILITARY SUPERIORITY in Obama's own quoted comments in 2008, back when Obama was just a presidential candidate. If the Obama-Newspeak mainstream media had bothered to report it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So does it puzzle you that Russia helped Trump win? As for your previous post, I honestly think a lot of it applies to you actually. McCain actually put country before party. I didn't expect much in this thread but I think in time more of his party will appreciate him after Trump goes down.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Still waiting for that to happen, M E M. Trump on any given day is usually 2 points higher in the polls than either Obama or Bill Clinton.
https://saraacarter.com/rasmussen-poll-president-trump-approval-rating-at-52/
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-08/trump-approval-rating-4-higher-obama-far-presidency
At least 9 times in the last year reaching over 50%. As high as 53%.

It puzzles me that Russia wanted Trump to win, when they had to know Hillary Clinton would have been a far weaker leader, that would far more enable Russian aggression worldwide. Whereas Trump is pushing back harder against Russia than any president has in 40 years.

I was a bit amused by this...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/31/politics/navy-uss-mccain/index.html
Both the situation itself, and the way the liberal media jumped all over it as another way to attack Trump.

McCain is the guy who Trump campaigned for, at McCain's request, and then with the Obamacare vote McCain hid his intentions and snuck in at the last minute and , without telling anyone in advance, voted against repealing Obamacare to spite and undermine Trump. By those actions and others, McCain is not what I call an honorable and ethical guy. But there were actions of his I supported, such as the troop surge in 2008-2009.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I really don't believe McCain voted against the Obamacare repeal just out of spite. If it had passed it would have been a mess for your party. All these years and still no plan for an actual replacement. It's worth noting that you're attacking somebody that's been dead for a while on a day where the story broke out that the WH tried having the ship with McCain's name on it kept out of President bone spurs sight. That is petty in my book.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I really don't believe McCain voted against the Obamacare repeal just out of spite. If it had passed it would have been a mess for your party. All these years and still no plan for an actual replacement. It's worth noting that you're attacking somebody that's been dead for a while on a day where the story broke out that the WH tried having the ship with McCain's name on it kept out of President bone spurs sight. That is petty in my book.

I've said good and bad things about McCain. Toward the end, McCain was a RINO and a thorn in the side of his own party. After 2000, the only action I can think of that I unwaveringly supported of McCain's was the troop surge in Iraq (2008-2009).

McCain shot himself in the foot in the 2008 campaign.

First he voted for the 700 billion TARP bailout, that he should have opposed, and delayed the vote a few days, holding out for a smaller and less wasteful package. Two years after TARP, most of its funds were still sitting in accounts undisbursed. When McCain voted for that extravagant waste, just as Obama and the Dems did, there was nothing to separate him from Obama.

Second, McCain refused to attack Obama's cultural marxist radical history, or the radical things Obama said during the campaign.
Like "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, energy prices would necessarily skyrocket."
Or how Obama planned to: "Jeopardize U.S. military technogical superiority." (And he did.)
Or how anyone who didn't support Obama was "clinging to their antipahty toward people different than themselves, clinging to their guns and religion." Interesting how Puerto Ricans who voted in the primary for Hillary Clinton weren't portrayed as racists, but whites in West Virginia and Pennsylvania were!
Or: "Just a few days away from fundamental transformation of America."
Or: "We need a civilian armed force just as strong as our military."
Among other cultural marxist radical ideas, from the clear template of his Cultural Marxist ideology (ideology taken from Obama Sr., Bill Ayers), Liberation theology (of Rev. Jeremiah Wright) and Anti-Colonialism (Rashid Khalidi, Obama Sr.), and Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals indoctrinated beliefs.

All this was RIGHT THERE for McCain to expose, and politically destroy the soft moderate image Obama and the complicit media had created for him to get him through the 2008 campaign.
But McCain didn't.
And by not doing it, he not only lost the election in 2008, but also unleashed Obama and his authoritarian Bolshevik cut-throats on the nation.
* Weaponizing the IRS on his conservative opposition.
* Using the ATF to run guns to Mexican cartels, that got a border guard killed, along eith many Mexicans. Originally a plot to blame gun retailers, until Obama/ATF's fingerprints on it prevented the planned crackdown on the gun industry.
* And most importantly, using FBI/DOJ/NSA surveillance to do opposition research on the Trump campaign, unmasking that data to sabotage Trump's candidacy. And failing that, to frame Trump and his aides with crimes to cripple and stall his presidency. A far greater over-reach than even Watergate. Attempting to overthrow an elected Republican administration.

And even more Obaama-orchestrated chaos worldwide.

Obama in his 8 years collapsed U.S. power in the middle east, by:

1) supporting the Arab Spring that overthrew Mubarek in Egypt and replaced him with a muslim Brotherhood government as radical as the Iranian government, only dislodged because of an internal coup by the Egyptian military. Certainly not because of Obama.

2) Pulling all troops, including U.S. intelligence, out of Iraq in Dec 2011, de-stabilizing the coalition government and fragmenting trust between he Kurds, Shias and Sunnis that had been building until then. Until Obama destroyed it. The Shias with no U.S. presence removed all Sunnis from political and military positions of power, and attacked them. Directly leading them to align with the most radical Sunni force in the region, ISIS, and a enabling an ISIS blitzkreig that took half of Iraq and Syria and led to the deaths of tens of thousands of slaughtered civilians.

3) Obama's unilateral choice to invade Libya and kill Khadaffi (who had become a U.S. ally and informat in recent years) with no congressional authorization. Then after Libya was destroyed and de-stabilized, Obama would not give the new Libyan government any of the aid the Libyans requested to stabilize their country. Causing it to become a hotbed of ISIS and Al Qaida terrorism.

4) likewise Obama's weird mixture of threats and "red lines" followed by inaction in Syria.

And all four of these causing:

5) a massive exodus of millions of muslim refugees to Western nations in Europe, Canada and the U.S. and elsewhere, that are de-stabilizing western nations with immigrants who will never assimilate.

McCain's unwillingness to expose Obama's radicalism is what allowed all that to happen. Plus enabling ISIS' spread to 40 nations worldwide.

Plus Obamacare rammed down the throats of an unwilling America, 53% of whom opposed it in poll after poll, even a year after Obamacare's passage (by twisting the rules at every turn, and using every deception, "relying on the stupidity of the American voter" to quote Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber.)

Obamacare has cost trillions more than was promised it would cost, is only in effect for a very small group (mostly those who already have cancer or some other major illness), and has cost tens of millions of others their good and working healthcare insurance plans, and forced them to pay roughly double the premiums, for healthcare that is not as good.
But fortunately, this orchestrated failure was not further allowed by a President Hillary Clinton to usher in an even more wasteful and destructive state-run single payer system.

Likewise Obama's DACA amnesty for children of illegals, that set in motion the massive surge of illegals we're experiencing now. Aided by Democrat obstruction of Trump's every presidential action to repel and contain it.

No pushback by Obama at Iran building nukes. Giving them every concession in the Iran nuclear deal (and then hiding the deal from Congress, and deceiving the American public about the jaw droppingly weak concessions, until the deal was in effect.)

Obama's "strategic patience" with North Korea and China that has emboldened their aggression, and building military forces and islands in the South China sea.

One could mistake these for blunders and failures, if one did not understand the insideous ideology of Obama and his inner circle. Borrowing from Dinesh D'Souza:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjGxvCc3qE

John McCain's half-baked unwillingness to fight in 2008 and simply expose the true facts in McCain's 2008 campaign is what allowed Obama and his Bolsheviks to be elected, and allowed all this to happen.

So yeah, I blame McCain, and it isn't nearly enough to say this.

And likewise, McCain did hide his true intent with the Obamacare repeal, and did come in at the last minute and cast his vote against Obamacare's repeal. In doing so McCain undermined Trump, undermined the Republican party, and undermined every Republican who voted for its repeal.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard