Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I've heard a fair amount over the last few days about the "blood moon" occurring over the last few days.

This is the best explanation I've seen:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Another 10-minute clip on the Bilderberg Group, focusing on the push to integrate the U.S., Canada and Mexico,
that has occurred for decades under presidents of both parties, in a push toward a borderless North American
Union similar to the EU. And that similar pushes are being made (orchestrated by the same leaders in
Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations) in Europe, Asia and Africa.

Support of globalism undermines our Constitution and national sovereignty, and is therefore treason
against the United States. And huge strides have been made toward that goal in recent years. Some good
quotes to that effect by Ron Paul, Glenn Beck and others here.

New World Order Bilderberg Group - Open Your Eyes and See The TRUTH.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Another Alex Jones piece, interviewing a woman who is a former DHS official, who was a whistle-blower, and for her honesty was harassed by federal law enforcement agencies after she would not help in the cover-up, and instead made a former complaint and went public.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Warning to AmeriKa...Ret. General Special Forces (Lt General Boykin explains how marxist insurrectionist he was trained to counter in other nations, are now being used on the United States.)

U.S. Army prepares to invade U.S. (federal martial law changes from 1980's to 2008)

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
This one (the first 10 minutes) goes into all the various technologies over the last four decades that were thought
to be implementation of the "mark of the Beast on everyone's right hand and forehead" technology, and the current
developing system involves a "healthcare chip" required by Obamacare.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I've seen several maps like this of "future visions" by Edgar Cayce and other psychics (i.e., not credible).
This video, among several others I've seen, give a plausible scientific explanation for how a massive
earthquake could split the U.S. along the Mississippi River, and flood much of the east andwest coast.

Although the many videos on the subject (like this one) are all over the place about whether this would be
(1) a short-sighted accident of over-mining,
(2) an intentional planned destruction to de-populate the U.S.,
(3) or possibly a completely natural disaster that occurs every few hundred years.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I've seen a lot about countries like Iran or North Korea doing nuclear tests that could unleash an EMP to destroy the U.S. power grid and infrastructure.

This one cites Chinese plans to do this to the U.S.:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And this one cites plans by the U.S. to unleash pre-emptive nuclear strikes on China and Russia!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The most immediate and foreseeable threat to the U.S., and the broader global system, is economic collapse:

All that has to occur is for the existing projections of unsustainable debt to continue.
Or for the additional shock of another costly crisis, such as a massive earthquake (as occurred in Japan).
Or something like 9-11-2001 that took 1 trillion dollars out of the economy.
Or a doubling of interest rates on the U.S. national debt. Or a massive war.
Or an economic collapse in Europe or China, that sends shockwaves through the already fragile U.S. system. Or vice versa, as occurred in Germany and the rest of Europe after the 1929 collapse.

Until we have a president who starts running annual surpluses, I won't be optimistic that there's any way we aren't doomed. And from what I've seen, Europe, China, Japan, and South America are just as much in debt, and danger.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That 14 trillion in debt, just 3 years ago, is now almost 18 trillion.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

America FALSE FLAG Imminent: US Generals Who Won't Enforce Martial Law Being Fired

.I've seen this allegation that Obama is purging our military of officers who will act responsibly and independently, and who "won't fire on U.S. civilians."

But I don't know how you'd go about proving that.
I've frankly seen (and posted) other videos that do a better job of making that case, some interviewing former military officers.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Obama's War on American Generals

• During the Bush administration there were only two American commanders of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan. Under Obama there have so far been five. There has been a new ISAF commander nearly every single year that Obama has been in office. The only exception is 2012 when Obama was too busy trying to win an election to bother further sabotaging a losing war.

The parade of musical chair generals began when Obama demanded the resignation of General McKiernan. The Washington Post called the firing of a wartime commander a “rare decision.” It was the first time since the days of General Douglas MacArthur that a four-star commanding general had been purged during a war.

The decision may have been rare, but it was not unexpected. General McKiernan was fired for the same offense that General McArthur had been targeted during the Korean War: He had demanded competency from an incompetent Democrat.

McKiernan had embarrassed Obama by demanding more troops to fight the war. The situation came to a head as General McKiernan pressed an indecisive Obama to make a decision. It was a devastating scene for an administration which had covered its pivot away from Iraq with concern trolling about winning in Afghanistan. The troops would be delivered, but McKiernan would pay the price.

General McKiernan’s firing was put down to the need for fresh ideas. McKiernan was deemed too “old school” because he wanted to fight an old-fashioned war against the Taliban while Obama Inc. believed that the war couldn’t be won by beating the Taliban, but by winning the hearts and minds of Afghans. It was a fashionable and doomed strategy that required sacrificing the lives and limbs of thousands of American soldiers to political correctness.

The old-school general who had once said, “I don’t understand ever putting your men and women in harm’s way, without their having the full ability to protect themselves. That also means operating on actionable intelligence to defeat insurgents, and protect your forces. That’s how you keep your soldiers alive,” was clearly not the man for that job.

Replacing him as ISAF commander was General McChrystal. McChrystal was everything that McKiernan wasn’t. He was hip fresh blood. He voted for Obama, listened to the right music and was a big fan of counterinsurgency. He hooked up with Greg Mortenson and handed out copies of Three Cups of Tea to his staff. The book proved to be a fraud and so did the COIN strategy for winning over the Afghans.

American soldiers were prevented from defending themselves to avoid offending the Afghans and the war was not moving forward. McChrystal claimed that he had presented a plan to Washington for defeating the Taliban, but Washington only wanted their capabilities degraded. The relationship between McChrystal and Obama also degraded, and McChrystal was fired over a negative Rolling Stone article that revealed that the ISAF commander held Obama and his cronies in contempt.

Urgently, Obama swapped out General McChrystal for General Petraeus, a former enemy now turned wartime ally. In only two years, Obama had gone through three generals and fired two wartime four-star generals, setting a new record for mismanaging a war.

Petraeus’s move from Central Command to commanding the ISAF was unprecedented and did not last long. With the Taliban undefeated and the conflict shifting from a military war to a campaign of drone strikes and targeted assassinations, General Petraeus shifted over to the CIA to command the new fallback position of the war effort as Director Petraeus. But a year later, Petraeus met the same fate as McKiernan and McChrystal after alienating the CIA top brass which enmeshed him in a scandal. It did not help matters any that Republicans were salivating over the idea of a Petraeus candidacy in 2016.

Petraeus had been replaced by General Allen, who became enmeshed in the same scandal, and the confirmation hearings of his replacement, General Dunford, were sped up. This month, Dunford has taken command of an ISAF in retreat as Afghanistan has become the new Iraq. And Dunford has become the fifth ISAF commander under Obama. Of his four predecessors, all have ended their careers under a cloud.

The War in Afghanistan has been lost and so have the careers of most of its commanders. Obama has constantly swapped out generals, and unlike the rotating allied ISAF commanders during the Bush era, many of them were fired because they threatened Obama politically in some way.

The record is an ugly one, but it is not limited to the war theater in Afghanistan. After the Benghazi disaster, General Carter Ham of AFRICOM was reportedly edged out after telling a Republican Congressman that he had not received any requests for support. His replacement, General Rodriguez, had earlier taken over part of McKiernan’s job after Obama had forced him out.

More recently General Mattis, the commander of United States Central Command, Petraeus’s old job, was booted out without even a personal phone call for being too hawkish about Iran. The insult was unprecedented and the reason was the same. Like McKiernan and McChrystal, Mattis had offended important people in the Obama administration. And for that he paid the price.

General Dempsey, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, exemplifies the costs of career survival in the age of Obama. Dempsey echoes everything that the civilians tell him. He never disagrees with them in public and likely not in private. Whatever new gimmick comes out of the White House, whether it’s Green Energy or homosexuality, he’s right there behind it and out in front of it.

Dempsey has no ideas of his own and he doesn’t need any. He has nothing to bring to the table except a willingness to act as Obama’s pet parrot in a uniform. When McChrystal first met Obama, he recalled thinking that Obama was “uncomfortable and intimidated” by the room full of military brass. That observation helped get McChrystal fired and these days it’s the military brass that feels uncomfortable and intimidated by Obama Inc.

Assuming Republicans are able to oust the democratic hegemony, one of my requirements for a decent president will be for the president to undo the damage that has been done to our command structure and morale. Both are shit right now, and no one trusts the (new) generals in play.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I agree with your sentiments. On all fronts, a Republican president has to be elected in 2016 to rebuild what has been destroyed by Obama. If Hillary Clinton were elected (another student of Alinsky and Cultural Marxism, who did her masters thesis on Alinsky) she would complete the destruction begun by Obama.

A good article, if alarming in what it reveals, of how competent and courageous officers are being replaced by spineless yes-men, right up to the Joint Chief himself.

This particular line stood out for me in the article:

Quote:
General McKiernan’s firing was put down to the need for fresh ideas. McKiernan was deemed too “old school” because he wanted to fight an old-fashioned war against the Taliban while Obama Inc. believed that the war couldn’t be won by beating the Taliban, but by winning the hearts and minds of Afghans. It was a fashionable and doomed strategy that required sacrificing the lives and limbs of thousands of American soldiers to political correctness.

The last two paragraphs about Dempsey are equally hard-hitting. If these officers are not willing to take risks and stand up to Obama and the suits that surround him, how can they possibly stand up to the Russiaans, Chinese, Iranians, ISIS and Al Qaida?

I hope we can survive the next 20 months till Nov 2016, and at that point have a president who will rebuild what Obama has destroyed. And who knows what other damage Obama can do in the remainder of his term?

But in my previous posts and others I've posted in this topic and elsewhere, I've underscored the fact that Obama's DHS has accumulated (at last count) 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, much of it hollow-point ammunition that could not be used for foreign wars or for training and target practice.
Again, it has been alleged that Obama is replacing officers with ones who are willing to fire on U.S. civilians. The above article shows Obama's purging of our military fighting Islamic terror, but doesn't specifically address the domestic allegations. But when you consider what Obama has done on foreign fronts, and to the Washington military leadership, using the IRS and other federal agencies to harass and intimidate Tea Party and Republican political leadership, and the DHS memos that target Tea Party and conservatives as domestic threats that warrant additional surveillance, it certainly seems more possible that Obama would select officers that would fire on U.S. civilians.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wondy
If Hillary Clinton were elected (another student of Alinsky and Cultural Marxism, who did her masters thesis on Alinsky) she would complete the destruction begun by Obama.

Is that the destruction of the military or the US in general? Not looking for a debate, just curious (it's the wrong forum anyway, we'd get banned). If Hillary Clinton was elected what would America look like at the end of her term?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I suspect that it would have some tasteful curtains and all the furniture would match.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I assume Wondy started writing a post but the drones got him. RIP Wondy.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
 Originally Posted By: Wondy
If Hillary Clinton were elected (another student of Alinsky and Cultural Marxism, who did her masters thesis on Alinsky) she would complete the destruction begun by Obama.

Is that the destruction of the military or the US in general? Not looking for a debate, just curious (it's the wrong forum anyway, we'd get banned). If Hillary Clinton was elected what would America look like at the end of her term?

Nope, just away long enough that I forgot about this topic.

Hillary is bought and paid for by George Soros and the Council on Foreign Relations, and would do their globalist bidding to further undermine U.S. sovereignty and reign us into a global system.
She's also already telegraphed her intentions ("an open boorders western hemisphere") to further open our borders to illegal immigrants.

U.S. National security would continue to weaken, as military funding would be diverted to social spending.
National debt (already 20 trillion by inauguration in Jan 2017) would continue to climb dangerously.
ISIS and the Taliban would continue to grow under Hillary, following the same negligent policy as her predecessor Obama.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I started this as a topic to post both serious apocalyptic news, as well as wildly silly apocalyptic predictions.

A category that often renders serious predictions silly are those I term "Apocalyptic predictions with an expiration date". A recent group I've run across are at least a dozen or so roughly titled
"DOLLAR COLLAPSES MAY 28, 2016 !"

This one I actually watched 2 years ago under a different title. The urgency of the title date gets people to click, but when the date passes, instantly opens itself to ridicule.

The comments for these type of videos are often more entertaining than the video itself. Although this one is interesting. Although I'm of the opinion that a guy who has no face or personal website, and yields virtually no information in a google search, doesn't engender much trust in his predictions.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

"Flight from Cities: Something's Happening" (Alex Jones channel)

Flight of population from large cities to rural areas, in anticipation of economic collapse and chaos.

Not fully buying it, but interesting.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

THIS IS IT!! YOU MUST WATCH THIS, THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER WATCH!! YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!

THIS VIDEO WILL TERRIFY YOU!! WORLD ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

Yeah, well... you have to admit, the guy is quite a salesman. And his impending apocalypse videos are basically weekly infomercials for all the doomsday prepper stuff he sells.
I first saw one of this guy's videos about 8 years ago, and the intensity hasn't diminished. THE TITLES ARE ALWAYS IN ALL CAPS! WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

And the comments are hilarious.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Mt. St. Helens 30th Anniversary Documentary

A documentary on the 1980 Mount St. Helens eruption in Washington state, that is the origin of the "nuclear winter theory", based on how the eruption pushed large amounts of ash into the upper atmosphere that resulted in a colling of the earth and sever winters throughout most of the 1980's after the eruption.
The theory is that nuclear explosions would push so much ash into the upper atmosphere that it would darken the earth and kill all plant life, or at least enough to starve most or all of the world's population. Even a limited exchange between smaller nuclear powers like India and Pakistan could create this effect and kill off the world's population.

On the plus side, this video is filled with beautiful mountain and forest landscapes, presumably filmed mostly from a helicopter. This is the most beautiful disaster area I've ever seen! And has recovered at a remarkable pace.
Similar "super-volcano" explosions millions of years ago have released enough toxic chemicals in the air to kill off all animal life on the continent, and others similarly elsewhere in the world. On a smaller scale, Pompei in Italy during Roman times. But this video makes me want to visit there, rather than fear it.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The Day the Mesozoic Died: The Asteroid That Killed the Dinosaurs — HHMI BioInteractive Video

An even better documentary on the geological evidence that led to discovery of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. From evidence found all over the world, that finally led to the Yucatan peninsula.

Whether volcanoes, large meteor impacts, or the potential effects of nuclear war that would achieve the same result less naturally, all make clear just how fragile our civilization is, and how easily it could be wiped away.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Naked Science - Super Volcanoes

Another documentary, on supervolcanoes. At the end they say a continent-wide volcanic extinction event happens about every 700,000 years somewhere in the world. And Yellowstone is the center of such events in the U.S. It could result in diminishing sun and killing farm crops, and thus starving millions to death. If large enough an event, most or all of human civilization.

"Naked science" sounds like some kind of weird porn for nerds.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

On the Brink Doomsday (1997)

Citing the history of the Cold War, and near misses since it began that almost resulted in all-out nuclear war, in 1962, 1973, 1979, and 1995.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

This is one of the grimmest I've seen, but it at least gives a realistic projection of what would occur in an EMP or other mass disaster situation, and how to prepare for it (if survival is even possible).

What To Expect After An EMP

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

David Icke - Culling The Population (with implanted computer chips in humans)

This guy David Icke is kind of like Michael Moore or Alex Jones, where he ostensibly seems to be presenting facts, but facts interwoven with a lot opinion and wild speculation and conspiracy theory.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Prophecy is Happening Now! (2018-2019)

From a technological perspective, with globalism, "crypto currency" and the move toward a cashless society, the internet, and being connected and online making anyone traceable and surveiled , RFID chips, and the move toward having an identity chip planned to be implanted in the right hand or forehead... how all this coincides with Biblical end-time prophecy.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The Scary Future of America! (2019-2020)

Detailing recent technological inventions (computer speed, electronic surveillance, a RFID computer chip in palm or forehead for identification and tracking, cashless society) and how they gel with Bible end-time prophecy.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Coronavirus outbreak in China topic (now spread to the rest of the world).

I'll be a lot more at ease once this crisis passes.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard