Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#1228859 - Thu May 23 2019 08:04 AM Trump and his coverups
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Yesterday on the Trump show at some point in his tantrum he stated he doesn't do coverups. That is an obvious and provable lie...

The various coverups of Trump

He really is truly unfit.

Fair play!

#1228860 - Thu May 23 2019 09:52 AM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Trump owns gridlock

Fair play!

#1228861 - Thu May 23 2019 01:04 PM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: Matter-eater Man]
the G-man
Offline Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
You know, at this point it’s basically just the three of us. And by three of us I mean the two of you (MEM and WB) and an occasional visit from me.

Are you guys sure you don’t wanna start posting at the other board I mentioned

https://forwardfirebase.com/

Even as a back up?

You got a figure one of these days Rob is going to get sick of paying the hosting bill.

#1228862 - Thu May 23 2019 04:25 PM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: the G-man]
Wonder Boy
Offline brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

Why are you trying til kill what's left of RKMB?

Posters in the past for close to 20 years have come and gone. I don't want to go to another board, I want to see a revival on this one!
I see the views on topics, and there's clearly a lot of people who lurk and view, but don't post. I wish I knew how to increase the traffic here. I particularly miss Son of Mxy. Australia-Dave while we don't agree on much was a big contributor to politics and made us a bit more international, as does Nowhereman.

If you spent more time posting here than on another board, you might generate more responses here.

#1228863 - Thu May 23 2019 05:10 PM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

To answer MEM, what's provable to be a lie is that Trump is guilty of something. As I said prior, the Democrats have taken up the Soviet KGB approack of "shopw me the man, and I will give you the crime", where you target a man whi is visibly not guilty of anything, but use all the powers of the state to peel away the layers of his life and find something, anything to imprison and/or destroy him. If Kafka were alive, he could write a novel about what has been done to Trump. Is being done!

The fact is, there have been FOUR thorough investigations of Trump that have concluded proving no prosecutable wrongdoing by Trump:
  • 1. an FBI 9-month counter-intelligence investigation.
    Peter Strzok in his texts to Lisa Page said he was invited to join that investigation, but he was reluctant to join it, because he knew "There's no 'there' there."
    Presumably Strzok knew this because he had access to the FISA surveillance of the Trump officials being monitored.

2. the concluded House Intelligence Committee investigation.
    Ended, finding no collusion, no conspiracy.

3. the bipartisan Senate investigation. Concluded about a month before the Mueller report was released. Again, no evidence to warrant further investigation.

and

4. the Mueller report. Again, purely Democrat collection of over 16 lawyers who virtually all were not only Democrats, but also 11 of the 16 were highly invested Democrat partisans and donors to the Obama and Hillary campaigns and broader DNC. One of whom, Jeannie Rhee, was appointed to the investigation directly from the Cinton Foundation, where ironically, her job was to protect Hillary Clinton from investigation and suppress FOIA requests. And Mueller appoints this partisan to his investigation? But even with this collection of Trump-hating partisans and a $35 million virtually unlimited budget to investigate, 500 witnesses deposed, 2,000 subpoenas issues, they found NOTHING, absolutely nothing. Only by partisan weaseliness did Mueller not find conclusions to absolutely say there is no evidence against Trump (as was Mueller's job to conclude one way or the other, highly unusual to say "well, here is the raw evidence, draw your own conclusions" to attorney general Barr).
    Barr, a highly respected lawyer for over 4 decades drew the conclusion: NO RUSSIA COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. And if there were any wrongdoing, it would have been found by the Mueller team of highly funded Democrat partisans.
    There's no 'there' there.

And because the Democrats have been exposed as liars, they are desperately creating a slanderfest of new allegations and new House investigations, desperately trying to open up Trump's banking and business record, praying there is something, ANYTHING, to rationalize Trump is guilty of something. (i.e., "show me the man, and I will give you the crime").

Frankly, I think if most people in America who were subjected to this level of scrutiny without reason, they would have been found guilty of a crime by now. That Trump hasn't speaks volumes about how remarkably clean he is, as a politician, as a businessman, as a billionaire.

I pretty much knew it was over in the weeks after the gun-parading televised midnight dog-and-pony-show raid of attorney Michael Cohen's various homes, offices and hotels. DOJ and U.S. Southern District of New York found a legalistic way to circumnavigate attorney-client privelege, to worm their way into Trump's attorney's most intimate records and secrets, and EVEN THERE they found nothing to incriminate Trump.
Only to incriminate Cohen.

And then Cohen the convicted perjurer tried to "compose and sing" a fronted lie about Trump's alleged involvement in conspiracy (with no evidence, only convicted perjurer Cohen's testimony), to try and reduce his sentence.
Even Cohen's crimes were pretty piddly stuff (fraudelent taxi medallions, to increase his taxi-business profits, perjury traps, and tape-recording clients, including Trump). Stuff that only a corrupt Mueller investigation and FBI would indict, in a desperate bid to extort "composed" confessions and smear Trump.

Likewise Pappadapoulos, likewise Roger Stone, likewise even greater reaches of malicious prosecution of Sam Clovis and Michael Caputo, where the FBI have interviewed every one of their business client and intimidated them away from these men, have bankrupted them with hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees while depriving them of an income to pay those legal fees, in a desperate bid to intimidate and bankrupt them into plea bargains for "crimes" of which FBI and Mueller know they are innocent.
Kafka-esque.
Orwellian.

And you, M E M, as a loyal partisan liberal zombie, cheer this on.

It's over, M E M. It's over.

53% of voters want the investigations to stop. FOUR investigations that have exonerated Trump are more than enough. It is far more likely that the conspirators who tried to frame Trump will be prosecuted and go to prison.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Russian_collusion_hoax

The FBI inspector general's report should be moving things in that direction, toward indictments of corrupt FBI and DOJ officials, within the next week. Then your party's little Bolshevik revolution should be out of business.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1228872 - Fri May 24 2019 06:42 AM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: Wonder Boy]
the G-man
Offline Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Why are you trying til kill what's left of RKMB?

Posters in ths past for close to 20 years have come and gone. I don't want to go to another board, I want to see a revival on this one!
I see the views on topics, and there's clearly a lot of people who lurk and view, but don't post. I wish I knew how to increase the traffic here. I particularly miss Son of Mxy. Australia-Dave while we don't agree on much was a big contributor to politics and made us a bit more international, as does Nowhereman.

If you spent more time posting here than on another board, you might generate more responses here.

As I said above nothing is stopping anyone from posting here but having another board we all post on as a back up could be a good idea.

In fact you may have forgotten this but when this board was at its most active, part of that activity was the result of members raiding other forums and then inviting people back here

#1228873 - Fri May 24 2019 11:17 AM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: the G-man]
Captain Sammitch
Offline terrible podcaster

Loc: painesville, oh
Assuming the rest of us aren't already happily posting away on other forums or otherwise enjoying the rest of the internet, secure in the knowledge we (probably) won't cross paths with Wondy there.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ

#1228874 - Fri May 24 2019 07:23 PM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: Captain Sammitch]
Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
Assuming the rest of us aren't already happily posting away on other forums or otherwise enjoying the rest of the internet, secure in the knowledge we (probably) won't cross paths with Wondy there.

You've had a personal obsession with me for several years. YEARS! And for someone you are allegedly trying to avoid, almost 100% of your posts here, on the rare occasions you post, are addressed to me or about me.

I'm frankly wondering what the hell I could have done to provoke you. I've always been either polite or friendly to you in most of the 18 or so years we've all been here posting. And you never seem able to articulate a case for whatever it is that's the bug up your ass.

One of us declared war between us, and it was never me.

#1228875 - Fri May 24 2019 08:44 PM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Schiff blasts Trump's 'un-American' order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe

Quote:
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) blasted a Thursday evening order by President Trump ordering intelligence agencies to cooperate with Attorney General William Barr’s investigation into possible “spying” on Trump’s 2016 campaign, calling it “un-American.”

• Adam Schiff, posting on Twitter:

While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.

The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase.

This is un-American.

In the Thursday order, Trump ordered intelligence agencies to cooperate with Barr’s probe into "surveillance activities" directed at the president's 2016 campaign.

He also gave Barr “full and complete authority” to declassify information relating to the investigation, according to White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
"Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions," Sanders said.

Barr told a Senate panel in April he was reviewing the process by which intelligence was collected on Trump campaign officials in 2016 and said he believed the campaign was spied on. Democrats have pushed back on his use of the term and FBI Director Christopher Wray told a Senate committee earlier in May that he would not use the term “spying” to describe FBI activity.

Oh, the irony.

Democrats in power for at least 12 years have weaponized the IRS, FBI, DOJ and other federal agencies like EPA, OSHA, and ATF, to maliciously target Republican leadership and grassroots Tea Party and Pro-Life and defense-of-marriage organizations, Republican donors like the NRA and Gibson guitars and 2012 million-dollar GOP donor Frank Vandersloot. To either prevent them from participating politically, to intimidate them and other potential Republican supporters by making a deterrant example of them, to use process crimes to imprison people like Scooter Libby (who wasn't even the one who outed Valerie Plame, it was Richard Armitage who eventually outed himself as the person who gave Robert Novak the puzzle-pieces to deduce and expose Valerie Plame who turned out to be a CIA agent), the same pattern used to manufacture process crimes to imprison Trump officials a decade later.

The Obama/Lois Lerner/Koskinin weaponizing of the IRS to target Republicans and neutralize them in 2010-2012, allowing Obama to narrowly win re-election in 2012, by crippling Republican grassroots groups from organizing.

Obama's Justice Department using ATF to run illegal guns to Mexican cartels that ended up killing dozens of Mexican citizens, and one U.S. border guard. Planned as a way to blame gun retailers for the guns sold, and rationalize a crackdown on retailer gun sales, but it backfied on the Obama administration when exposed to have originated from ATF.

And of course, the unheard-of weaponization of the FBI, DOJ, the FISA court and other intelligence agencies to obstruct and sabotage the case against Hillary Clinton and the broader Clinton campaign, Obama administration, and DNC. And then simultaneously use those intelligence and law enforcement branches to maliciously prosecute and cripple and run opposition research on the Trump campaign. And then not even have it end there, but continue to use FBI/DOJ/FISA surveillance and other intelligence agencies to surveil and attack Trump transition team and Trump administration!

Talk about weaponization of government...

Schiff in his above lying Twitter narrative is trying to project the guilt of Democrats and their Democrat-loyalist agents in these federal agencies, and turn it into an eclipsing dominant lying media narrative directed at Republicans, to divert from the actual weaponization of government visible on the Democrat side, a Democrat weaponization ongoing for years.

Ann Coulter back in 2009 said: "If you want to know what the Democrats are up to, just look at what they're accusing Republicans of."

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1228876 - Fri May 24 2019 09:26 PM Re: Trump and his coverups [Re: the G-man]
Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: the G-man
You know, at this point it’s basically just the three of us. And by three of us I mean the two of you (MEM and WB) and an occasional visit from me.

Are you guys sure you don’t wanna start posting at the other board I mentioned

https://forwardfirebase.com/

Even as a back up?

You got a figure one of these days Rob is going to get sick of paying the hosting bill.

Originally Posted By: the G-man
As I said above nothing is stopping anyone from posting here but having another board we all post on as a back up could be a good idea.

In fact you may have forgotten this but when this board was at its most active, part of that activity was the result of members raiding other forums and then inviting people back here

Feel free to correct me if I misinterpreted anything, G-man, but it doesn't sound like you're trying to direct traffic here. In your first post, it sounds like you're directing us to leave to post elsewhere.

I've always liked that this was a relatively small posting community. Even at its peak, it was mostly at most 30 or 40 posters here. If we could just add 10 or 20 new active posters here, it would be about the same activity there was a few years ago.

I recently looked about 3 months ago to see among the top posters, how many there were posting here as regulars:

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showmembers&sb=8&page=1&like=-1

TOP 25 POSTERS: at least 16,249 posts
TOP 26-50: at least 6,236 posts
51-75: at least 2,704 posts
76-100: at least 1,284 posts

TOP 101-125 at least 774 posts
126-150: at least 549 posts
151-175: at least 382 posts
176-200: at least 277 posts!

That's not even taking into consideration that there's a lot of alts among that top 200 that are the same person. So even at its peak it was a small but articulate and funny and acrimonious group. Smaller than even these numbers demonstrate.

At the point below that 200, you're talking about people who registered and only posted here for a few days or weeks. Or an alt that was only used periodically for a few weeks or months. Like the charming Angry-Drunk G-Man.

So... we've always been a small community. Son of Mxy I recall voiced my own view, that posting has reduced because of Facebook and Twitter, but neither of those is as good for prolonged discussion as these boards.

As I said to you elsewhere, G-man, I think Rob has a pride in these boards, and even when activity is slow here, there's a wealth of intelligent, provocative, and often funny as hell past discussions, that I think Rob wants to preserve, and probably like me and others here, enjoys looking back on and re-reading.
I love that a discussion here can lay dormant for a year or five years, and then suddenly be revived with the same energy as when it began. There are links and articles and funny images that I've looked back on when it might seem even though there are no recent posts that no one cares. I do. I think others do as well. The Wrightson topic has 10,000 views, the Kaluta topic I started not even a year ago has close to 7,000 views. Someone is enjoying these topics, likewise the WOMEN section topics and nudie pics, and the Snarf topic, and many others.

So I'm not prepared to give up, and I just wish those lurking and quietly enjoying would post more. It shouldn't be that hard to revive what was always a small forum community.

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Hop to:
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
3019 Members
14 Forums
65650 Topics
1189403 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
The New York Times declares war on America
by Wonder Boy
Trump's idea to purchase Greenland from Denmark. No, seriously.
by Wonder Boy
Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79
by Wonder Boy
Trump hates the Jews
by Matter-eater Man
Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79
by Wonder Boy
A G William Barr, speech to Fraternal Order of Police
by Wonder Boy
Artist Ernie Colon dead at 88
by Wonder Boy
The Country the World says Doesn't Exist (Artsakh)
by Wonder Boy
The Orwellian abuse of social media by the Democrat/Left
by Wonder Boy
Grant Morrison's new Green Lantern comic.
by Lothar of The Hill People