Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1229022 2019-06-12 6:19 AM
ayush05 Offline OP
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
We all, at whatever age we are sometimes, we get that feeling to read comics and go that lovely world of joy again. But many of us don't have time to buy them and even sometimes we don't have the money to buy them as they are very costly. So, reading them online can be the best alternative. So here we have brought some best websites to Read comic Online

1)View comic contains
View comic contains comic books from all major publishers including marvel, dc, vertigo, and image. Whilst the interface is not the most user-friendly there are still good amount issues available to read even if the experience isn’t the best.

2)Read comics
ReadComics.io is considered one of the best sources of comics online. This is an easy to use website with great features such as; genre browser, A-Z list, and an advanced search. This is the best free website if you are looking for one specific run of a comic or an obscure gem from your past.

3)Getcomics
GetComics has an especially large collection of Marvel and DC comic books, but there are also content from the smaller lesser known publisher. The website has an easy to use the search function and all content is well categorized.

4)comiXology
This primary is an online comic book shop with one of the best apps for digital comics, so there is content that costs money but there is also a large, frequently updated, collection of free comics.

5)Drivethru comics
Drivethru stands out for omitting Marvel and DC for their list of publishers. However, there is a large collection of other popular and smaller publishers from different genres. Many first issues are free in a series but the subsequent issues will be charged.

6)Amazon best seller
Many people overlook Amazon for a free comic book option but it offers a surprising amount of free content if you know where to look. Start in the Comics and Graphic Novels Best Sellers List and select the Top 100 Free option to see what kind of popular free titles are available to download.
So, here were so of the best online comic reading platforms. For more updates visit Wat-not.com

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I've linked a number of comics stories online to read here. Comixology is the only one I'm familiar with of the ones listed above. And I dislike that they want to charge you $2.00 per issue to read them online, for a comic that you wouldn't own. Relative to cover price, that's a pretty expensive "rental".

There are a lot of comics I can buy and physically hold and own forever for that price.

Especially for older stuff that sits a long time unsold in the back issue bins, I feel it should be available free, or close to free, to to promote work that would otherwise remain obscure and go unread.

I feel similarly about many movies and TV shows. Make them free and available to gain an audience they don't now have. If they become popular enough, then make them available on DVD or in series collections.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I found it kind of odd that the article doesn't link to any of the 6 websites listed.

Link Copied to Clipboard