Print Thread
#1229145 2019-07-03 5:44 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It Will Be Done By 2030

I've seen a number of videos like this, that show the scientific and cultural development that will occur over the next 20 to 40 years.

Not necessarily all that's predicted will happen, but much of it seems like a clear path. That within 20 years, artificialintelligence will develop to the point that they are more intelligent than humans, and humans will require chip implants to function in society.

Resistance is futile!

This guy David Icke is interesting, but he's also something of a Michael Moore-type highly opinionated conspiracy theorist. But an insightful perspective of the general direction technology and culture are moving.

I envision this as a topic where similar other videos and stories of evolving technology can be posted.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

George Orwell and 1984: How Freedom Dies

A bit more textbookish, but still great points.

The part comparing the two envisioned futures of Huxley and Orwell contrasted was the most insightful. An Orwellian model for authoritarianism, as in Orlwell's 1984, or in nations like Russia, China or Cuba.
As contrasted with a future authoritarian culture controlled by buying the public's loyalties with hedonistic pleasures and amusements, as in Huxley's Brave New World. We're certainly seeing the formation of the latter, with the legalization of Marijuana and other drugs, and the willing surrender of privacy for the use of social media and cel phones.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Big Brother just took out WB.

I went to Youtube and saw I'd been logged out. When I clicked the log-in button this screen appeared.

Quote:
Unable to access a Google product

If you've been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information.

Your access to this Google product has been suspended because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service. For specific product guidelines, please visit the homepage of each Google product you're interested in for a link to its Terms of Service.

Google reserves the right to:
•Disable an account for investigation.
•Suspend a Google Account user from accessing a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system, if the Terms of Service or product-specific policies are violated.
•Terminate an account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Next steps for suspended accounts: If you believe your access to this product was suspended in error, contact us.

No clarity on what I said that amounted to a violation.

I contacted them immediately and got this response about 8AM this morning, about an hour after I contacted them at their provided contact link. Saying this:

Quote:
From: YouTube Accounts <youtube-disputes+1nff6qolczh8104@google.com>

Sent: Mon, Jul 8, 2019 8:07 am
Subject: YouTube Support

Hello,

We have received your account appeal and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

It's very weird because they don't even say specifically it's related to my Youtube account. Only this response clarifies they are Youtube. But that's the only site other than RKMB I've gone to in the last 24 hours, where I've posted any political content.

The ambiguous wording gives them enormous wiggle room to do whatever they want. And I don't even know why.
Presumaably because I posted pro-Trump views, and expressed opinions ever so slightly to the right of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Quote:

YouTube Accounts (youtube-disputes+1nff6qolczh8104@google.com)To:you Details
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 6:58 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines for more information.

Please do not respond to this email. Replies to this email will not be processed. Please refer to our Help Center for more information.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

That's all the explanation I got, no ability to appeal, not even the slightest clue what I did that amounted to "suspended because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service."

My belief is I was suspended only for posting pro-Trump conservative views. And their reluctance to give the slightest clarity speaks of their wrongness, not mine.

Tucker Carlson has discussed this often. It's the Orwellian attempt to silence and deny social media access to one side of the political spectrum. And as Carlson and his guests have cited, that could deny Republicans 15 million votes in the next election. The far-Left has a monopoly on its control of social media.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Tucker Carlson: Big Tech censorship of all dissent to Democrat governor lockdowns - April 28, 2020

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube delete posts, videos and accounts of all expressing dissenting thought, even when those posting are doctors posting empirical evidence.

I'm amazed no one has posted a site that does what Youtube does, that doesn't delete users and content that is inconvenient to their ffar-left liberal views.

25+ posts
25+ posts
Cyberpunk stuff from the past clearly saw big corporations and big tech as the ultimate end-game.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yeah, the Orwellian future, where any inconvenient facts can be erased with just a few taps on a keyboard, as if those facts never even existed. We're approaching that.

I keep hoping either conservative or neutral social media sites will be created, that will offer an uncensored alternative to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google, and Amazon.

When things are prevented from me finding them on Google searches, I go to a site called http://www.duckduckgo.com
It's really creepy when I watch the news and they refer to an article, and I search for and can't find it on Google because of an algorithm filter has prevented it from appearing.
For example...

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_...ingly_long_list
If I hadn't already read this at rasmussen and specifically said rasmussen in the google search, it would never allow me to find the article in a word search of Trump's first year accomplishments or "shockingly long list".

And...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/herit...ter-than-reagan
Again, you have to Trump accomplished 64% of his agenda, faster than Reagan implemented his campagn policy, to make it come up in a search, although this one is not as hard to find. To find the ARasmussen one, I had to use DuckDuckGo. Despite that I could find it easily for most of the last 3 years, Google has changed their search algorithm to make it harder to find. And if I (or anyone) post links to pro-Trump information on Facebook or Youtube, I'll be deleted as a user.

Link Copied to Clipboard