Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1229490 - Sat Aug 17 2019 08:57 PM Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79
Wonder Boy
Online   content brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Fonda#Politics

Quote:
Twitter controversy

In June 2018, Fonda went on Twitter to criticize President Donald Trump's administration's enforcement of U.S. immigration policy by Jeff Sessions, specifically regarding the separation of children from their parents at the Mexican border, writing that "We should rip Barron Trump from the arms of First Lady Melania Trump and put him in a cage with pedophiles."[36]

He also suggested that Americans should seek out names of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in order to protest outside of their homes and the schools of their children.[37] The Secret Service opened an investigation based on a report from the Trump family.[38] Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, whose daughter, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, was also the object of Fonda's tweets, believes that Fonda's statement about Barron Trump is a violation of federal criminal law.[39] Fonda had also suggested "Maybe we should take her (Sanders) children away..."[40]

It was also reported by Politico that Fonda "has been railing against the White House for days". In another later deleted tweet, Fonda targeted United States Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen by calling her a "vulgar" name and calling for Nielsen to be "put her in a cage and poked at by passersby ..."[40]

Fonda stated that he deleted his tweet regarding Barron Trump, saying that he "immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused."[41][42] Backlash to Fonda's tweets resulted in a call for a boycott of his newest film at the time, Boundaries, and other Sony projects.[43][44] Sony Pictures released Boundaries as planned on June 22, 2018,[45] but released a statement stating that Fonda's comments "are abhorrent, reckless and dangerous, and we condemn them completely."[46]

That's how I'll always remember him.

Nice guy.

And the brother of Jane Fonda, the treasonous leftist who went to North Vietnam at the peak of their conflict with the United States, and took publicity photos straddling anti-aircraft guns used to shoot down American pilots.
For which she has never apologized.

Nice family.
Centerpieces of the anti-American Hollywood Left.

#1229492 - Sun Aug 18 2019 03:06 AM Re: Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79 [Re: Wonder Boy]
Lothar of The Hill People
Offline brother from another mother

Loc: Way back in the woods.
Just more Hollywood tards crying for attention.
#1229511 - Mon Aug 19 2019 08:09 AM Re: Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79 [Re: Lothar of The Hill People]
the G-man
Online   ass-kicky Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
What comic books did Peter Fonda work on?
#1229539 - Mon Aug 19 2019 10:30 PM Re: Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79 [Re: the G-man]
Wonder Boy
Online   content brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

\:lol\:

I'm sure I posted this in the POLITICS forum.

I have no idea how it got here.

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Forum Stats
3019 Members