Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I just wondered because you just mentioned the network logos and not the very real pictures of his political rivals.

I posted a link to the video on Youtube (in French). What more proof do you need that I was familiar with the video. The French Youtube video is the only one that appears to show it in its entirety (about 45 seconds), and then shows the same unphotoshopped clip from the original movie.

"Oooohhhhh, ooohhhhhh! This is so terrible we can't even show it to you, we can only show you a few screen grabs!"
But all the killings of Trump in effigy you can show in their entirety over and over every 30 minutes on cable and nightly news, for weeks and months. Right.

AGAIN: Still waiting for that outrage over the DIRECT call for violence on Trump and his supporters by Maxine Waters, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of the maniacs on the Democrat/Left.
And quite a few Facebook and Twitter posts by journalists, some of whom have been fired or disciplined, most have not.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The movie the video clip was parodied from, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, has been on multiple times this week on FX (Direct TV, channel 248).

Pretty much the whole movie is like that 45 second clip. I watched about an hour of it over the weekend, and I see it's on again in just a few minutes, at 7 PM.

Again, I don't see it as that big a deal. The silliness of photoshopping of faces and news-group logos and Trump's face on the faces of movie characters doesn't make the clip any more violent than the original film. Just more hyperbole by Democrats, who in contrast to their selective outrage, never grow tired of seeing Trump killed in effigy a thousand different ways.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Rep. Scalise after Democrat asks for examples of Sanders supporters 'being bad':
'I can think of an example'

Quote:

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) ripped a tweet from Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison(D-MN) defending the behavior of Sen. Bernie Sanders’s (I-Vt.) supporters and asking for examples of misconduct, with Scalise alluding to how he was shot by a Sanders supporter in 2017.

“I have never seen @BernieSanders supporters being unusually mean or rude," Ellison, a former Democratic congressman and deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, tweeted following the latest Democratic presidential debate Wednesday night.

"Can someone send me an example of a ‘Bernie Bro’ being bad. Also, are we holding all candidates responsible for the behavior of some of their supporters? Waiting to hear,” added Ellison, who was an early endorser of Sanders.

“I can think of an example,” Scalise responded in a tweet on Thursday.

Scalise suffered near-fatal injuries after being shot at Eugene Simpson Stadium Park in Alexandria, Va., while practicing with fellow lawmakers and staff ahead of the Congressional Baseball Game for charity in June 2017.
The Louisiana Republican was struck in the hip after 66-year-old James Hodgkinson — who died from injuries after a shootout with police — opened fire on the group of Republicans, wounding five people including two Capitol Police officers, a GOP staffer and a lobbyist. After undergoing multiple surgeries, Scalise returned to work in September 2017.

Law enforcement officials said the shooting appeared to be politically motivated, with Hodgkinson — who volunteered for the Sanders campaign in 2016 and had a lengthy arrest record — criticizing the GOP on social media.

Following the shooting, Sanders condemned Hodgkinson's actions, calling the act of violence “despicable.”
"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," he said in a statement in 2017. "I am sickened by this despicable act."
"Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values,” he added.

Scalise told conservative radio host Mark Levin he does not hold Sanders responsible for the incident during an appearance on his show in 2018.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Bloomberg campaign: Vandalism at Tennessee office 'echoes language from the Sanders campaign and its supporters'

Quote:

Former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg's presidential campaign called out Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) presidential campaign after its Knoxville, Tenn., office was vandalized, saying the incident was reminiscent of language used by Sanders and his supporters.

"This latest incident at our Knoxville campaign office is exactly what we've been warning about. We don't know who is responsible for this vandalism, but we do know it echoes language from the Sanders campaign and its supporters," Bloomberg campaign manager Kevin Sheekey said in a statement.

"We call on Bernie Sanders to immediately condemn these attacks and for his campaign to end the Trump-like rhetoric that is clearly encouraging his supporters to engage in behavior that has no place in our politics," he said.

The Hill has reached out to the Sanders campaign for comment.

The Bloomberg campaign's statement came after the front doors and the sides of the building were spray-painted with expletives and words such as "racist" and "oligarch."

Bloomberg's campaign said the latest incident follows a string of vandalizations at Bloomberg offices this month. The other incidents took place in Toledo, Ohio; Youngstown, Ohio; and Ann Arbor, Mich.

That's a lot of attacks, on a lot of offices. That matches Sanders' rhetoric, and really, the extreme intolerant rhetoric of pretty much the entire Democrat-Bolshevik party. Bernie Sanders, Ocasio-Cortez, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Maxine Waters, take your pick. It's only AFTER incidents like this that Democrats pull back a bit, just the tiniest bit, from their violently intolerant and Bolshevik revolution-style rhetoric.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

TRUMP SUPPORTERS REPORT ESCALATION IN POLITICAL VIOLENCE AGAINST THEM

Quote:
WASHINGTON (SBG) - It looked like the scene of a storm, but instead was where police say a Republican voter registration drive in Jacksonville, Florida was attacked Saturday.
The suspect, 27-year-old Gregory William Loel Timm later told police it was because he does not like President Donald Trump.

"This is really disgusting attacks that cannot be allowed to continue and unfortunately it looks like they are on the rise," said Liz Harrington, a spokeswoman for the Republican National Committee in an interview Friday.

Other recent examples include an alleged attack at Wildham High School in New Hampshire, which served as a polling place for this week’s primary.

34-year-old Patrick Bradley is facing several charges, for allegedly attacking Trump supporters there, including a 15-year old boy.
"It’s very unfortunate. Hopefully we can avoid things like this from happening in the future," said Sgt. Bryan Bliss, with the Windham Police Dept.

Nelson Gibson told CBS 12 he wasn’t allowed to enter his dialysis clinic with his "life-size cutout" of the president, though he was able to bring in smaller versions.
"I started with an 8 x 10 picture of him then a larger one then I upgraded myself to a life-size one they told me it was too much they told me i couldn’t bring it in," Gibson said in an interview.

The divisive nature of politics of course not a new thing.
And it’s not just Trump supporters who are the targets.

CNN headquarters in New York was one of more than a dozen targets for Trump supporter Cesar Sayoc, who is now serving a 20 year jail sentence for sending homemade pipe bombs to people considered to be enemies of Trump, including Joe Biden, John Brennan, Barack and Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton.

But it does seem like a very disproportionate ratio of the attacks are in one direction, on Republicans, not Democrats.

And it can persuasively be argued that has to do with the escalation of rhetoric from the Democrats that calls Republicans racists and nazis who cannot be tolerated, and openly incites violence against Republicans.
And likewise Democrat rhetoric against police.
And against ICE and Border Patrol.

It's not a coincidence that Democrat rhetoric against all these groups happens in unison with violent attacks on these same groups. In many cases repeating the rhetoric of the Democrats inciting them. As I've cited before, Antifa thug attacks on ICE compounds in Oregon and Texas both were shouting rhetoric that was verbatim that of public statements of Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez.
Cortez, of course, had no comment, no apologies, no acknowledgement of her direct responssibility, and no calls to de-escalate either her party's rhetoric or the directly resultant violence.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard