Print Thread
#1231577 2020-04-12 5:16 AM
Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts

Over a million views in a day from a three day old channel that Youtube refuses to trend...

...prolly for a reason.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

Out of the Shadows - April 10, 2020

Over a million views in a day from a three day old channel that Youtube refuses to trend...

...prolly for a reason.

The guy in the video is kind of annoying in the opening minutes, but I got past that to focus on the message and not the messenger. It took about 3 minutes to finally get to a lucid thesis.

Youtube is located in California, well-known to be run by far-left executives, and to be staffed by far-Left employees from top to bottom. Who do their damnedest to snuff out and delete videos and accounts of any dissenting conservative thought, deleting half the nation's political dialogue from their site, and openly plot to collaborate how to help Democrats win elections.

So yeah, it's kind of a surprise this video is even up on their site.

I'm frankly surprised there isn't a politically neutral and open (or even conservative) alternative to Youtube on the internet. Youtube would be gone in a matter of months if that were to emerge.

The Christian aspect of this video was a surprise. I'm not sure I fully buy the notion that our political and Hollywood elites are all Satanists and pedophiles, but I've seen multiple videos like this by Hollywood actors, musicians and other performers say they are witness to it.

One that saddened me was Brendan Frasier, who says he was interviewed by an influential gay Hollywood reporter, who Frasier went public and said tried to rape him. And as a result, he suddenly went from being a prominent actor with a lot of well-known films, to struggling for third-rate roles.
Another actor Cory Haim (a teen actor in the 1980's mostly) went public about public recently about the sexual favors extorted for roles for many young Hollywood actors, both male and female. And also controlled and manipulated with drugs.
So it sounds rather far fetched, but from the interviews I've seen in recent years, combined with Harvey Weinstein and the many actors of the "#me-too movement, increasingly more believable.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I just watched the rest of the video. It was actually qquite insightful, about the CIA, controlling the cultural and news message, Satanism, Pizzagate, and probably the biggest puzzle-piece that ties all these together, Jeffrey Epstein.

Until I saw this, I thought the Pizzagate story was "de-bunked". And I realize now that's related to the various narratives by the mainstream media discrediting attacks on the FBI abuses investigating Trump , the FISA Court abuses, the facts about Joseph Biden and son Hunter Biden in Ukraine and China as "de-bunked", "de-bunked", "de-bunked"... But they never really were. There's only an attempt to ridicule legitimate criticism as "conspiracy theory", another term favored by the mainstream media narrative.

But again, for all the attempts to discredit these things as "conspiracy theory", Jeffrey Epstein is the example that proves there is a conspiracy by the elites of the world. A guy who bridged Wall Street and the financial elites, a huge donor to the DNC, very active as a donor, fundraiser and bundler of other donors to the Democrat party, to the Hollywood elites, to the Clintons, possibly to Trump as well, to the Royal family in the U.K. Who supplied child sex slaves to the elites of the world, and then blackmailed them with compromising videos, who just mysteriously and conveniently dies, with no suspects, no one convicted for the crime, the trail of evidence just ends.

And as crazy as the satanism and child sex rings and Pizzagate might initially seem, the Jeffrey Epstein story is the confirmation of all those previously "de-bunked" "conspiracy theory" facts.

Link Copied to Clipboard