Next Thread
Print Thread
Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts

That feeling when you want the world to stop turning so you can finally get off this shitty ride. But it won't stop and you're forever fenced in with...things you don't want to be around.

I try not to be shocked at shit like this anymore, but it's a little difficult when it makes you feel so stupid that you didn't catch it earlier even with all the tells in your own fucking backyard.

Then I have to remind myself that this has actually been going on for thousands of years. The only difference is that it's hidden under the surface this day and age.

I'm so exhausted.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Eyes Wide Shut - A look into Wayfair, Alphabet Kidz, Walmart, Amazon, Etsy -July 12 2020

The barely concealed human trafficking sale of a child online. Even if this were fake, it took a really odd preoccupation to produce this video. It's difficult to watch. Disturbing.

I've met two people who admitted to me as adults that they'd been abused as children or teenagers. Neither really got over it, and it destroys them from within, with feelings of confusion, worthlessness and guilt for the rest of their lives.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Pariah
Trump will win in a landslide both in the popular vote and the electoral college.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard