Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
It’s not for a lack of time, because I always have a few hours at the end of my day that I relax or decompress. I just find myself so disinterested in almost everything. If it’s not a story based game like Final Fantasy that can be completed in 20 hours I just can’t do it anymore. I spent hundreds of hours in Fallout but now I have about a half hour in Dragons Dogma before I just turn it off and put on a documentary or old tv show.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Same here. But I'm torn between wanting a long story that I can immerse myself into like Final Fantasy or Metal Gear Solid, and wanting games that I can pick up and play (and stop playing) anytime without losing a lot of progress. Like fighting games or arena shooters. I don't have the patience to sit through long tutorial intros and missions now (especially since most of them are really unnecessary, and really designed to lengthen playtime.)

I also miss the days when I can just go and play a game from the time I get home from work, all the way to 4AM in the morning and still come to work at 9AM like it was nothing. These days, I can still do that but I know that it's going to severely affect my health if I don't get enough sleep.

Link Copied to Clipboard