500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6101
WWE.com: Direct Link
TOKYOPOP Forum: Official Wrestling Thread Post #238

Quote:

Race against time
By Lennie DiFino
January 5, 2007

Mr. Kennedy kicked off his 2007 by becoming the man with the time to outdo in the first ever SmackDown Beat the Clock Sprint.

The first edition of Friday Night SmackDown of the new year played host to the Beat the Clock Sprint. General Manager Theodore Long began the night by telling WWE fans in attendance that the match-ups would all be random with the eventual winner facing the World Heavyweight Champion at Royal Rumble. As he explained, the winner of the Beat the Clock Sprint would be the Superstar that wins their match in the fastest time.

World Heavyweight Champion Batista was welcomed to the ring by Long. The Animal smiled and explained how much he was looking forward to the challenge. “I love it. I want to be in the ring with the best. I will keep fighting as hard as I can to keep my title.”

The first match in the Beat the Clock Sprint was Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero. Kane defeated Chavo, and set the pace for the night at 7 minutes 53 seconds.

The next match pitted one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London against his tag team partner and fellow champion Brian Kendrick. The two Superstars high-octane, fast-paced styles left the crowd in amazement, but were not enough to beat the time set by Kane.

On a mission to regain the championship he lost at Survivor Series, King Booker defeated Gregory Helms in 6 minutes 24 seconds to establish the new time to beat. After the match, Boogeyman continued his stalking of Helms, and the Cruiserweight Champion was laid out and wormed.

Jimmy Wang Yang nearly beat Tatanka and the time set by King Booker, but as the referee counted the pin, the buzzer sounded. As Yang stood in disbelief, Tatanka delivered a vicious assault from behind, leaving the resident redneck in the middle of the ring.

In the final match of the night in the Beat the Clock Sprint, Mr. Kennedy battled United States Champion Chris Benoit, the man who defeated him for the title. Kennedy took advantage of an exposed turnbuckle, and pinned Benoit at 5 minutes 7 seconds to secure the top time in the Beat the Clock Sprint.

Montel Vontavious Porter made his first appearance since Armageddon, still showing the effects of burns received in the Inferno Match. MVP questioned General Manager Theodore Long, asking, “Do you realize what you took from me?”

The young Superstar explained, “the pain and suffering I have been enduring would pale in comparison to the pain and suffering I would have tolerated if I allowed you to stop me from fulfilling my destiny in becoming World Heavyweight Champion.” Next week, Porter will get his opportunity, as he has been announced to take part in the Beat the Clock Sprint.

Jillian took on Ashley, but not before she revealed her plans to disfigure her. Since Ashley was named cover girl for Playboy’s April issue, Jillian has become insanely jealous of the attention Ashley has been receiving. On this edition of SmackDown, Ashley would once again get the upper hand, defeating Jillian.

Former Diva search finalist Maryse surprised WWE fans as a video of the sultry beauty speaking French was shown. What does the appearance by Maryse mean for SmackDown?

Finally, an extremely emotional Vickie Guerrero expressed her sadness to Kristal over her current situation. “Things are rough for me right now. Chris Benoit turned his back on me and my own nephew (Chavo) turned his back on me,” she said. Vickie is still nursing an injured neck caused by Benoit, and she told fans how lost she feels.

Next week on SmackDown, four more Superstars will look to establish the winning time for the Beat the Clock Sprint: Matt Hardy, Finlay, MVP and Undertaker. Will these World Heavyweight Champion hopefuls be able to beat the time Mr. Kennedy has set and move on to Royal Rumble to challenge Batista?

Matches
Kane def. Chavo Guerrero (7:53)
Paul London versus Brian Kendrick (No contest)
King Booker def. Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms (6:24)
Ashley def. Jillian
Jimmy Wang Yang versus Tatanka (No contest)
Mr. Kennedy def. United States Champion Chris Benoit (5:07)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!
PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6139 or WWE.com/Smackdown Results

Quote:

Perfect timing
By Lennie DiFino
January 12, 2007

The Beat the Clock Sprint wrapped up this week on SmackDown, and Mr. Kennedy, right or wrong, fair or not, is going to the Royal Rumble to challenge Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Kennedy has defeated six former world champions on his ascension to No. 1 contender status, and now The Animal is standing firmly in his path. Batista told SmackDown fans he would “never look past and never underestimate Mr. Kennedy.” The Animal has tasted defeat at the hands of Kennedy once before, and at Royal Rumble, they will face off for Batista’s World Heavyweight Championship.

In the last Beat the Clock Sprint match, Undertaker seemed poised to overtake the time of 5 minutes 7 seconds posted last week by Kennedy. When he took on The Miz, The Phenom looked to capitalize and move on to Royal Rumble. However, Kennedy interfered, pulling Miz out of the ring. Undertaker chased him off, and delivered the Tombstone to Miz, but it was too late. As the buzzer sounded, Mr. Kennedy celebrated at the expense of Undertaker.

MVP returned to action, to take part in the Beat the Clock Sprint, still showing the ill effects of the burns he received last month in an Inferno Match. As MVP was hoping to fulfill what he believes to be his destiny to be World Heavyweight Champion, his opponent Vito was eager to make the most of his own opportunity - and to take advantage of the less than 100 percent Porter. The two men attempted numerous pinfalls, but neither MVP nor Vito could gain an advantage and beat the clock.

Matt Hardy and Finlay faced off in the Beat the Clock Sprint, each with their focus on victory. Hardy finally had the chance to elevate himself into the World Heavyweight Championship mix, but The Irishman had plans of his own. Little Bastard made an appearance, and Finlay used that as his opening to attack Hardy with a shillelagh to the knee. Finlay applied a submission maneuver to that same knee, but could only watch the clock count down and expire as Matt Hardy would not quit.

With Finlay’s hold still applied, Joey Mercury, donning a protective mask, attacked and viciously assaulted Hardy, still blaming Hardy for his disfigurement. WWE officials stopped the young, angry Superstar before he could inflict severe damage, but Mercury made it clear to WWE fans that, “until General Manager Theodore Long gives me what I want, this will continue.”

The Beat the Clock Sprint winner Mr. Kennedy was also in action against United States Champion Chris Benoit.

As Chavo Guerrero sat ringside on commentary, Benoit and Kennedy went back and forth. When JBL and Michael Cole questioned where Chavo’s business manager Vickie Guerrero was, he responded, “This has nothing to do with Vickie and everything to do with Chris Benoit.” As Benoit was poised to take the victory, Guerrero once again interfered, and as the Rabid Wolverine hooked the Sharpshooter on Chavo, Kennedy stole the victory.

General Manager Theodore Long has announced that next week on SmackDown, Chavo Guerrero will challenge Chris Benoit for the United States Championship in a No Disqualification Match.

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick squared off against William Regal and Dave Taylor for the titles. Regal and Taylor claimed this was their night, telling London and Kendrick, “There are no ladders in this match.” The match pitted the brute strength of Regal and Taylor against the speed and agility of London and Kendrick. In the end, London and Kendrick sealed the victory, much to the disgust of Regal and Taylor. The WWE Tag Team Champions have held the titles for nearly 8 months now.

Jimmy Wang Yang and Tatanka had another physically brutal match. Tatanka picked up the victory, using his strength and power to neutralize Yang’s quickness. Tatanka has been focused since unleashing the vengeful warrior, and this budding rivalry with SmackDown’s resident redneck has picked up the past two weeks.

Matches
Matt Hardy vs. Finlay (No Contest)
Tatanka def. Jimmy Wang Yang
Mr. Kennedy def. United States Champion Chris Benoit
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick def. William Regal and Dave Taylor
MVP vs. Vito (No Contest)
Undertaker vs. Miz (No Contest)

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
WWE Smackdown Results- 1-19-07

Neo-Geo Forum- Official WWE Thread Post #6180

Quote:

Threat averted
By Lennie DiFino
January 19, 2007

At the Royal Rumble in just under two weeks, Mr. Kennedy will have his first opportunity at a world title when he faces Batista one-on-one for the World Heavyweight Championship.

If Mr. Kennedy is truly the young stud of SmackDown, the cocky loudmouth has a serious case of hoof-in-mouth.

Kennedy arrived to the ring bragging about his victory in the Beat the Clock Sprint and his match with Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Royal Rumble. The match will be Kennedy’s first opportunity at a World Championship. “It is my time,” Kennedy said. “I screwed Undertaker because I was protecting my best interests.”

General Manager Theodore Long entered the arena and agreed with Kennedy, saying, “You did beat the clock, but under controversial circumstances,” Long continued. “Tonight, you’ll have to protect more than that, as you will face [the man you screwed] Undertaker.”

Long also made the stipulation that if Kennedy defeated Undertaker, he would face Batista one-on-one at the Royal Rumble, and if Undertaker won, the World Heavyweight Championship would be contested under Triple Threat rules.

As Batista sat ringside for commentary, Kennedy saw an opening, and hit the World Heavyweight Champion with a cheap shot, angering The Animal. As Undertaker looked to add himself to one of the Royal Rumble main events, Batista entered the ring and speared Kennedy, disqualifying Undertaker in the process. Much to the disgust of The Phenom, at the Royal Rumble, it will be Mr. Kennedy facing Batista one-on-one for the World Heavyweight Championship,.

United States Champion Chris Benoit and Chavo Guerrero battled over the U.S. title, this time in a No Disqualification Match.

Benoit picked up the victory and retained his title when Chavo tapped out to the Sharpshooter. However, Chavo’s business manager Vickie Guerrero was nowhere to be found. Is there trouble in the Guerrero family?

Matt Hardy defeated Joey Mercury, but paid a heavy price for his victory.

For the past few weeks Mercury has told WWE fans about his anger towards Hardy. “Matt Hardy ruined my Hollywood good looks and destroyed my livelihood.” This all stems from the brutal injury Mercury says the Hardys caused at Armageddon in a Ladder Match for the WWE Tag team Championship. Hardy has maintained his innocence, saying, “ladders are legal weapons.”

Johnny Nitro attacked Hardy after the match and helped his friend Joey Mercury deliver the Snap Shot to the exposed concrete floor leaving him unconscious at the hands of MNM. Is Joey Mercury done with his personal vengeance toward Matt Hardy? Mercury has said, “I’m not going to stop until Matt Hardy’s face looks like mine.” Will Mercury live up to his words?

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick teamed with Vito in six-man tag action as they took on William Regal, Dave Taylor, and MVP.
It looked as if Kendrick and London would lead the team to victory, but as Kendrick came off the top rope, he was caught in mid-air by MVP, who then delivered the pinfall and victory for Regal, Taylor, and himself.

King Booker told General Manager Theodore Long that although he, “never received a one-on-one rematch for [my] World Heavyweight Championship, I will reclaim my gold by winning the Royal Rumble and going to WrestleMania 23.”

Long wished King Booker well, and announced a warm-up for the Royal Rumble, as next week on Friday Night SmackDown, it will be a Six-Man Over-the-Top Challenge featuring King Booker, Finlay, Miz, MVP, Benoit and Kane.

Miz boasted to SmackDown Divas Ashley and Layla, “last week I took Undertaker to the limit - and tonight, I’ll beat Kane.” However, the terrified Superstar was defeated by the Big Red Monster after receiving the Chokeslam.

In recent weeks, Maryse has made appearances on SmackDown, and the bombshell beauty once again made her presence known. Maryse has all SmackDown fans, and even JBL himself, taking lessons in her native French tongue.

Finally, Deuce and Domino debuted on Friday Night SmackDown, introducing themselves to WWE fans. Accompanied by the roller-skating, poodle skirt wearing Cherry, the duo looks to make a splash in the tag team division. Deuce is Cherry’s boyfriend, while Domino is Cherry’s older brother. Are there ‘Happy Days’ ahead for Deuce, Domino, and Cherry?

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
WWE.com (direct link to results)
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6200

WWE Smackdown Results: 1-26-07
Quote:

Shooting stars
By Lennie DiFino
January 26, 2007

The Superstars of SmackDown looked to make statements before heading into the 20th annual Royal Rumble in two days on pay-per-view.

World Heavyweight Champion Batista, who will defend his title this Sunday against Mr. Kennedy, kicked off the show in a champion vs. champion match. He faced the “Longest Reigning Champion in the history of SmackDown,” Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms. The Animal looked sharp, picking up the victory as he steam rolls into the Royal Rumble showdown.

Later in the night, Kennedy told WWE fans, “this Sunday, I will defeat Batista and become World Heavyweight Champion. I am the fastest rising Superstar in the history of WWE.” Batista stormed the ring and demanded that Kennedy hit him again (as he did last week on SmackDown). As the challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship looked to deliver, Undertaker appeared in the ring behind Kennedy. When The Phenom attempted to blast him with a boot, Kennedy ducked and ran up the aisle, and Undertaker inadvertently nailed Batista.

Mr. Kennedy was able to duck and run this time, but at the Royal Rumble, there is no place to hide as he goes one-on-one with Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship.

As announced on WWE.com, the competitors in the Six-Man Over-the-Top Challenge were in single action against each other on SmackDown.

United States Champion Chris Benoit, the 2004 Royal Rumble winner faced off against The Miz, who will make his Royal Rumble debut this Sunday. In 2004, Chris Benoit entered #1 and outlasted every other Superstar en route to his victory. Miz’s Royal Rumble experience will be chronicled all day Sunday on WWE.com. On this night, the Miz put forth a valiant effort before he tapped out to the Crossface.

Showing that the Royal Rumble truly is every man for himself, King Booker and Finlay were in action against each other. These former allies will both be part of the 30-man-over-the-top match in 48 hours and both Superstars looked for momentum heading toward Sunday.

MVP tried to back out of his match with the man who burned him at Armageddon in an Inferno Match – Kane. General Manager Theodore Long told Porter, “you have no choice. You fight Kane or you lose your spot in the Royal Rumble.”

With all that is at stake at the Royal Rumble, the first-time participant MVP headed to the ring, where a grinning Kane awaited. MVP must have known SmackDown’s General Manager was going to make him wrestle, because the first chance he had, MVP grabbed a gas can from beneath the ring, looking to administer revenge on Kane.

The Big Red Monster rose up before MVP could attack, and chased off the cocky Porter. Will MVP find himself staring across the ring this Sunday at Kane, the most dominant man in Royal Rumble history?

The Six-Man Over-the-Top Challenge was supposed to be a warm-up to the Royal Rumble, but it turned out to be a prelude to darkness, as Undertaker arrived and destroyed the competition, making a statement for all of SmackDown, Raw and ECW to see.

Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro and Melina reformed MNM and took on the WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Ashley in a Mixed Tag Team Match.

MNM were the last team to hold the titles that London and Kendrick have held for over eight months. Melina caused a distraction, and MNM were victorious heading into their match with The Hardys this Sunday.

Finally, Deuce and Domino were once again impressive in victory. Since debuting last week, the tag team has consecutive wins on SmackDown, as they look to ascend the ladder of the SmackDown tag division.

Matches
World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. The Miz
Deuce & Domino def. Adam Evans & Wes Adams
King Booker vs. Finlay (No Contest)
MNM def. WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick w/ Ashley in Mixed Tag Match
Kane vs. MVP (No Contest)
Six-Man-Over-the-Top Challenge - Kane vs. MVP vs. Finlay vs. King Booker vs. The Miz vs. Chris Benoit (No Contest)

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6273
WWE.com

Quote:

WWE Smackdown Results: 2-2-07

Chairman's Bombshell
By Lennie Difino
February 2, 2007

The fallout from the Royal Rumble continued on SmackDown as its Superstars embarked on the Road to WrestleMania. Only one question remained: Who will Undertaker face at WrestleMania 23?

The action was live from the sold-out Toyota Center in Houston. This was the third WWE show in the state of Texas this week, all three sellout crowds of WWE fans. Several celebrities were in attendance, including Tracy McGrady of the NBA’s Houston Rockets, DeMeco Ryans of the NFL’s Houston Texans, and rock ‘n’ roll legend Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top.

World Heavyweight Champion Batista demanded an answer from the Deadman about his intentions for WrestleMania 23, welcoming the challenge.

“The World Heavyweight Championship up against the [Undertaker’s] 14-0 undefeated streak. It doesn’t get any bigger than that.”

Just when fans believed Undertaker would appear, WWE Champion John Cena came out and demanded an answer — an answer he believes he rightfully deserves.

Batista and Cena stood side-by-side, both with their gold over their shoulders as the Phenom made his way out. Undertaker stared them both down, seemingly ready to make a choice — until Shawn Michaels interrupted.

“You two aren’t the only ones who want an answer,” HBK said. “Undertaker, put your title match on the line against me.”

Although all four men had questions for each other, only one man ultimately decides the fate of Superstars: Mr. McMahon. The Chairman made his way to Texas having answers.

“I don’t give a damn what any of you want,” said The Chairman. “On Feb. 18 there will be no way out for you four men.”

Mr. McMahon then announced a blockbuster match involving all four men. In less than three weeks at WWE’s No Way Out on pay-per-view, WWE Champion John Cena and his tag team partner, fellow World Tag Team Champion Shawn Michaels, will face World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Undertaker.

In other action, a focused Mr. Kennedy defeated Vito, and unleashed an assault on the dress-wearing Superstar. After leaving Vito unconscious, Kennedy sought out General Manager Theodore Long.

“I should be the World Heavyweight Champion,” Kennedy explained to Long.

After listening to Kennedy’s gripes, the General Manager decided that next week on SmackDown, it will be Mr. Kennedy taking on Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship.

United States Champion Chris Benoit retained his gold when he pinned Finlay. This tough, physical match was interrupted when Little Bastard attempted to emerge from under the ring.

After numerous tries by Little Bastard to emerge, Boogeyman was revealed to be below the ring, preventing him from going anywhere. This caused Finlay to lose the focus he had on Benoit’s knee. The Rabid Wolverine capitalized and retained his United States Championship.

King Booker returned to his hometown of Houston and was greeted with a ceremony giving him the key to the city, from the Ancient Order of Royal Houstonians. The coronation quickly turned sour when Kane arrived and cleared the ring. Kane was still seething about the Royal Rumble, when he eliminated King Booker, only to have Booker re-enter the ring and eliminate him. Booker ran off and the Big Red Monster stood tall.

In just their third week of action, the new additions to SmackDown’s roster, Deuce and Domino were able to win a non-title match against the WWE Tag Team Champions, Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Deuce and Domino have been dominant since debuting, and they continued to make a name for themselves at the expense of the champions.

The Miz defeated Matt Hardy when Joey Mercury interfered and nailed Hardy with his protective faceguard. Matt Hardy claimed to be finished with Mercury after the Royal Rumble, but Mercury is still hell-bent on revenge.

SmackDown Diva Ashley was declared by WWE fans to be the winner of the Diva Bikini Contest. Jillian refused to participate, deciding to sing to the crowd, much to the disgust of Ashley, Kristal and anyone within an earshot. After winning the approval of the crowd, Ashley stripped Jillian down to her bra and panties, giving WWE fans something they really wanted.

Finally, Vickie Guerrero told Kristal, “I will be returning to SmackDown soon.”

Matches
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. Finlay
Deuce and Domino def. WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Mr. Kenney def. Vito
Miz def. Matt Hardy

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6313
WWE.com

Quote:

WWE Smackdown Results: 2-9-07

Direct route
By Lennie DiFino
February 9, 2007

Undertaker’s road to WrestleMania 23 has become a one-way street heading straight for Batista and the World Heavyweight Championship.

The Miz was the unfortunate soul who had to face the Deadman on this edition of SmackDown, and after the young Superstar had bragged a few weeks ago about going the distance with Undertaker, The Miz was a marked man.

Undertaker destroyed Miz, and after picking up the victory, he sent an emphatic message to Batista (and to Miz), delivering the Last Ride through the announce table.

At WrestleMania it will be Undertaker’s Streak of 14-0 versus Batista and his World Heavyweight Championship.

The Animal responded to Undertaker’s message by defeating Mr. Kennedy in a Royal Rumble Rematch. The loudmouth tried to psych-out Batista earlier in the night, but in the end, Kennedy could not capitalize.

In just over one week at No Way Out, World Heavyweight Champion Batista will team with Undertaker to face WWE Champion John Cena and his partner, fellow World Tag Team Champion, Shawn Michaels. Can Batista and Undertaker coexist as they head into No Way Out?

Finlay picked up a victory and put an end to the undefeated streak of Boogeyman. Once again, Little Bastard was chased down by Boogeyman, and with the referee turned around, Finlay was able to nail Boogeyman and steal a victory.

General Manager Theodore Long announced a huge Four Team Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship at No Way Out. The match will include the following teams: WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick, William Regal & Dave Taylor, MNM, and The Hardys.

On SmackDown, two participants in that huge match squared off, as Joey Mercury faced Matt Hardy. In what has become one of the most heated rivalries in SmackDown history, Mercury picked up the victory and injured Hardy’s knee in the process.

Heading toward No Way Out and the Four Team Ladder Match, is Hardy going to be full strength or has Joey Mercury finally achieved his goal of revenge?

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick were in action against newcomers Deuce and Domino for the second straight week. After the huge upset last week, Deuce and Domino looked to ‘sock ‘em in da mouth’ again.
As SmackDown fans looked on, Deuce and Domino once again defeated the WWE Tag Team Champions. As JBL noted, for the second straight week Deuce and Domino defeated the champions. He then questioned, “why haven’t they received a title shot? Teddy Long, I hope you are watching.”

As much as fans may disagree, JBL may have a point, as the impressive team of Deuce and Domino were left out of the Four Way Ladder Match at No Way Out after their string of impressive victories.

Daivari returned to SmackDown and immediately made an impact by defeating Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms in non-title action. Daivari had been manager to The Great Khali, but looks to strike on his own in the cruiserweight division.

Theodore Long had a very busy night as SmackDown readies for No Way Out. The SmackDown General Manager also made a match between Kane and King Booker, stemming from the fallout of the Royal Rumble. He also signed a match between Finlay and Boogeyman.

In addition to the matches already announced, Long has also decided that No Way Out will host the Diva Talent Invitational, open to all WWE and ECW Divas.

Next week on SmackDown, the beautiful Ashley will unveil her Playboy cover to WWE fans.

Finally, in two weeks, when SmackDown heads to San Diego, former World Champion Rey Mysterio will make his first appearance since being injured months ago by Chavo Guerrero.

Matches
Undertaker def. Miz
Deuce & Domino def. London & Kendrick (non-title)
Joey Mercury def. Matt Hardy
Finlay def. Boogeyman
Daivari def. Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms (non-title)
World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Mr. Kennedy

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Thanks, PixieP.

It's not like Joe Mama or Nowhereman were going to post a review...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Thanks, PixieP.

No prob. Also I decided to keep it as an ongoing thread instead of making a new one every time.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Thanks, PixieP.

Heres a crazy idea!
You post a fucking review!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Well we see who wears the pants in your's and Joe's special relationship.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Joe is so timid!

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:

I do. Tight polyester so you can admire my bulge...

Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Joe is so timid!

Look, I'll agree to donkeypunch you, but I'm NOT wearing the brass knuckles. That's just dangerous!

(By the way, MisterJLA, you've just been demoted to #3 greatest champion evar...Grimm's #2. You know what you did.)

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Thanks, PixieP.

Heres a crazy idea!

I'm not the mod of this board, that's your job.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

PJP said:

I do. Tight polyester so you can admire my bulge...

Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Joe is so timid!

Look, I'll agree to donkeypunch you, but I'm NOT wearing the brass knuckles. That's just dangerous!

(By the way, MisterJLA, you've just been demoted to #3 greatest champion evar...Grimm's #2. You know what you did.)

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
X infinity

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Thanks, PixieP.

Heres a crazy idea!

I'm not the mod of this board, that's your job.

Not by choice!
Rob wont take my powers away, no matter how much I ask!

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6352 or WWE.com/Smackdown Results for the details.

Quote:

Out of control
By Lennie DiFino
February 16, 2007
With No Way Out just two days away, the Superstars of SmackDown looked to gain momentum heading into the last pay-per-view before WrestleMania 23.

Raw Superstars Edge, Randy Orton, WWE Champion John Cena and Shawn Michaels all were in Seattle for action on SmackDown. This Sunday, Cena & Michaels will team up to face Undertaker & Batista in a huge main event.

World Heavyweight Champion Batista & Undertaker teamed up to face Rated-RKO. The Phenom and The Animal were able to get the victory when Undertaker delivered a Tombstone to Edge.

After getting the win, Batista and Undertaker were laid out by Cena and HBK, payback for the attack the SmackDown duo leveled them with on Raw. Heading into No Way Out, Michaels and Cena seemed to have gotten the best of their opponents on SmackDown.

Earlier in the night, the World Tag Team Champions Cena & Michaels took on Mr. Kennedy & MVP - two young stars hoping to rise up the ladder of WWE. MVP and Kennedy did what they could, but HBK saved his partner from a chair shot, allowing Cena to FU Montel Vontavious Porter for the victory.

Mr. Kennedy immediately went to General Manager Theodore Long to voice his displeasures once more. Long was being visited by former SmackDown Superstar and current ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley, and Kennedy took exception.

When Kennedy pointed out, “I’ve beaten you once before Lashley, and I can do it again,” Lashley became agitated. His friend General Manager Theodore Long contacted ECW officials and the match has been made for this Sunday, where Mr. Kennedy will challenge Bobby Lashley for the ECW World Championship.

Gregory Helms squared off against Scotty 2 Hotty on SmackDown, and as Scotty looked for the Worm, he was attacked by Daivari. This set off a chain reaction which saw Daivari, Scotty 2 Hotty, Funaki, Jamie Noble, Shannon Moore, Jimmy Wang Yang and Chavo Guerrero added to a Cruiserweight Open Match for the Cruiserweight Championship. Can Gregory Helms continue his history making run as Cruiserweight Champion?

WWE Tag Team Champion Brian Kendrick was in singles competition against Deuce. As Kendrick looked to seize momentum, Domino interfered, causing London to come to the aid of his partner. With the refs back turned, Domino shoved Kendrick off the top rope and Deuce hit the Crack ‘Em in Da Mouth for the win.

The team of Deuce & Domino will challenge London & Kendrick for the titles this Sunday, after going above General Manager Theodore Long to get the match made by WWE officials.

King Booker hosted his review of the movie See No Evil starring his No Way Out opponent – Kane. Booker and Sharmell shared a laugh at Kane’s expense and then the King proclaimed, “I do not fear Kane.” When the Big Red Monster appeared, King Booker and Sharmell ran off, and Kane got the last laugh.

The Boogeyman avenged his first loss last week at the hands of Finlay by defeating the Irishman. Little Bastard looked to get involved, but Little Boogeyman appeared and attacked him.

At No Way Out, Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman will face Finlay & Little Bastard in a Mixed Tag Team Match.

In preparation for the Diva Talent Invitational, Kristal and Jillian tried to impress SmackDown’s General Manager. Which Divas will participate come this Sunday at No Way Out?

The lovely Ashley unveiled her Playboy cover, much to the delight of WWE fans.

Finally, next week on SmackDown, Rey Mysterio will make a special appearance in his hometown of San Diego.

Matches
Boogeyman def. Finlay
Deuce def. Brian Kendrick
WWE Champion John Cena & Shawn Michaels def. MVP & Mr. Kennedy
World Heavyweight Champion Batista & Undertaker def. Rated-RKO
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Scotty 2 Hotty (No Contest)

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
PixieP for mod.

Thanks,

Paul Mandral.

feetbanger
100+ posts
feetbanger
100+ posts
Oh, my God! Is that what Kristal calls talent? In that case, my dog has plenty of talent with the couch pillows! I mean, like, oh, my God! Should I take him to a talent show too? *jumps up and down*

I love you Trish!!
PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6400
WWE.com/Smackdown

Quote:

Checks and balances
By Lennie DiFino
February 23, 2007

The World Heavyweight Champion Batista has made it clear that he is ready heading into his match with Undertaker at WrestleMania 23.

On SmackDown this week, The Animal explained to WWE fans the reasons for his actions at No Way Out, when he Spinebustered Undertaker, causing the duo to lose their tag team match versus John Cena & Shawn Michaels.

“I cannot apologize for what I did at No Way Out,” said Batista. “Undertaker, we are even. Now we can go on to WrestleMania and give WWE fans a match they’ll never forget.” He continued, “I respect you Undertaker, but I am not intimidated by anyone.”

Batista’s strong message for Undertaker is sure to be answered next week, when the Phenom is scheduled to appear on SmackDown to offer his reply.

Rey Mysterio’s special appearance in his hometown of San Diego and a WWE ring was supposed to be a special moment for the former World Champion. The hometown crowd showered Mysterio with thunderous applause, to which Rey replied, “it feels so good to be in a WWE ring again, but it feels better to be back in my hometown – the 619.”

Rey’s ambitious spirit was evident when he exclaimed to WWE fans, “I wish I could wrestle right here, right now.” Rey continued, “I’ll be back soon, better than ever before.”

Hell-bent on the Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania 23, Mr. McMahon chose this opportunity to steal the spotlight as he entered the arena. He then questioned Rey as to who he thought would win the match in Detroit April 1.

Mysterio responded, “You are a loser Vince,” which sent both the crowd, and the Chairman, into separate frenzies. To the shock of the SmackDown fans at the sold out ipayOne Center, Mr. McMahon introduced Umaga, who entered the ring. Following the direction of the Chairman, Umaga unleashed a horrific attack on Rey, leaving the hometown hero lifeless in the center of the ring. WWE.com will have an update on Rey’s condition tomorrow.

Mr. McMahon sent Donald Trump, and whoever Mr. Trump chooses as his representative, a loud message heading into Monday Night Raw, when Trump will reveal his choice.

In a brutal, personal match stemming from the incidents of Royal Rumble, (where Kane was eliminated by an already eliminated King Booker) Kane looked to have the advantage. However, out of nowhere, Raw Superstar Great Khali appeared.

Khali decimated Kane, throwing The Big Red Monster through the ringside barrier. King Booker took advantage, and walked away with a victory. This victory gives him a spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23. As Michael Cole pointed out tonight, “on Raw, Khali had told Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman he was looking for some competition, and he may get more than he asked for with The Big Red Monster.”

In other action, Matt Hardy teamed with WWE Tag Team Champion Paul London & Brian Kendrick to take on Joey Mercury with Deuce & Domino.

Still angry over what many consider to be an upset at the hands of London & Kendrick, Deuce & Domino controlled much of the action in this match, looking to make a statement. When Matt Hardy finally entered the ring, the momentum turned, and Hardy was able to pick up the victory by pinning rival Joey Mercury.

Finlay & Little Bastard teamed up again to take on Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman in a No Way Out Rematch. Little Boogeyman delivered a low blow to Finlay during the course of the match, but in the end, after a shillelagh to the Boogeyman’s knee, Boogeyman was Little DDT’d by Little Bastard, who covered Boogeyman for the victory.

The new Cruiserweight Champion – Chavo Guerrero, not a fan favorite in San Diego for putting Rey Mysterio out of action, defeated Scotty 2 Hotty in his first title defense since dethroning Gregory Helms. Chavo stole the victory from Scotty, using the ropes for leverage.

Finally, Vickie Guerrero told her friend Kristal that the “little thing that needed to be taken care of, I took care of earlier tonight.” What do Vickie’s words mean for SmackDown?

Matches
Matt Hardy and WWE Tag team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Joey Mercury and Deuce & Domino
Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero def. Scotty 2 Hotty
King Booker def. Kane (Falls Count Anywhere Money in the Bank Qualifying)
Finlay & Little Bastard def. Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman

1. You do not talk about snarf.
7500+ posts
1. You do not talk about snarf.
7500+ posts
Thank goodness I don't bother with WWE, anymore! Trump/McMahon - No thank you.

Me No Rikey Rob, he's a banana queer!

I shit on Hogan!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
BATTY.... YOURE FIRED!

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6428
WWE.com/Smackdown

Quote:

A grave warning
By Lennie DiFino
March 2, 2007

Batista last week told Undertaker and WWE fans, "I am not intimidated by anyone." The Animal may be rethinking that statement after seeing the response of his WrestleMania 23 opponent, Undertaker, on The CW Network’s No. 1 rated show - SmackDown.

The Phenom sent an ominous message of his own this week to the World Heavyweight Champion - Batista. While The Animal stood in the center of the ring reiterating his comments from last week, the champion was interrupted when the sold-out HP Pavilion arena in San Jose, Calif. went dark, and Undertaker was shown standing in a cemetery, digging a grave.

"Batista, for some, WrestleMania is heaven on earth, but for you it is going to be hell," said Undertaker. "At WrestleMania, your reign as champion will rest in peace."

The World Heavyweight Champion Batista was left speechless by the actions and words of Undertaker. For those who have followed the amazing 14-0 undefeated streak of Undertaker at WrestleMania, this message could be one the Phenom delivers on April 1 in Detroit.

Mr. McMahon arrived at SmackDown to brag about the beating he ordered Umaga to administer last week to an already injured Rey Mysterio. ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley made his way out and Mr. McMahon attempted to offer Lashley a way out of his obligations to Donald Trump in the Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania 23, even offering the ECW Champion double what Trump was paying him.

Lashley refused, saying, "it was an honor to be chosen by Donald Trump.” He continued, “it will be a privilege to compete at WrestleMania and it will be my pleasure to defeat Umaga (McMahon’s representative)," Mr. McMahon became irate. The Chairman then slapped ECW’s World Champion, and when Lashley snapped back and stared at him, Mr. McMahon ducked out of the ring, the arena and San Jose.

Before he made it out of San Jose, Mr. Kennedy approached Mr. McMahon and asked for a title opportunity against Bobby Lashley. Mr. McMahon granted the request, and added the rules that Mr. Kennedy could not be disqualified or counted out, but Lashley could.

A confident Kennedy did all he could in the match to win his first world title, but even with the odds against him, Bobby Lashley defeated Kennedy to retain his ECW World Championship.

The Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23 had two more qualifying matches on SmackDown, with Matt Hardy facing Joey Mercury in the first contest. Hardy and Mercury have had a heated rivalry since the beginning of December of ‘06, and the personal brutality continued between the two Superstars. When Mercury looked to finish Hardy off with a high risk maneuver, Hardy countered, and delivered a Twist of Fate from the ropes to get the victory.

King Booker, who qualified last week by defeating Kane in the first-ever Falls Count Anywhere Qualifying Match, sat ringside on commentary for this contest, getting a first-hand look at his competition for WrestleMania 23.

In the second qualifying match, United States Champion Chris Benoit competed in the first-ever Triple Threat Qualifying Match against MVP and Finlay.

Before the match began, Finlay berated SmackDown announcer Michael Cole for referring to Hornswoggle by any other name. It could have been that fire that lit Finlay. In a physically brutal match between the three men, Finlay was able to get the victory when Hornswoggle distracted the ref, allowing the Irishman to use the shillelagh on both opponents and qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23.

There are now 7 known participants in the match April 1 in Detroit - Jeff Hardy, Edge, Matt Hardy, Finlay, King Booker, CM Punk and Mr. Kennedy. Who will be the last Superstar in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match?

Jimmy Wang Yang, Shannon Moore and Scotty 2 Hotty squared off against Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero, former champion Gregory Helms and Daivari. The action was fast-paced and high-flying, and Jimmy Wang Yang was able to get the win for his team when he pinned Daivari after a Moonsault.

Ashley, the April Playboy cover girl, defeated Jillian in a Diva match. While the beautiful Ashley is treating WWE fans with her pulse-pounding, upcoming Playboy appearance, Jillian is making ears bleed in arenas around the world.

Finally, Jerry "The King" Lawler has been announced as the newest inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Matches
Matt Hardy def. Joey Mercury - Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
Jimmy Wang Yang, Scotty 2 Hotty & Shannon Moore def. Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero, Gregory Helms & Daivari
Ashley def. Jillian
Finaly def. MVP and United States Champion Chris Benoit - Triple Threat Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley def. Mr. Kennedy

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6453
WWE.com/Smackdown

Quote:

Dominant expressions
By Lennie DiFino
March 9, 2007

With just 23 days left until WrestleMania, SmackDown’s Superstars have all begun to assert themselves, looking to gain any advantage heading toward the biggest event of the year.

The World Heavyweight Champion Batista is at the top of his game as he heads into a showdown with Undertaker. Last week, Undertaker began his mind games, and Batista responded on SmackDown when he claimed, “I am walking into WrestleMania 23 the World Heavyweight Champion, and I am walking out the World Heavyweight Champion,” he continued. “I will end the streak.”

The Animal then said, “tonight I will face Kane – Undertaker’s sick, twisted, demented brother.” When Batista and the Big Red Monster collided, the two forces in the ring looked to feel each other out, and in the end, The Animal was able to Batista Bomb Kane to pick up a hard fought victory. With the win, the World Heavyweight Champion may have learned what he needs to do when he is face-to-face with the title on the line against Undertaker on April 1.

After his defeat, as Kristal was interviewing him, Kane was attacked by Great Khali. Raw’s Khali has been stalking Kane for weeks now, and this was a clear message to the Big Red Monster.

The Phenom was also in action as he took on Finlay. The Irishman earlier had said, “there is no fear in Irish eyes,” and he showed how much he loved to fight as he went straight for Undertaker. Not to be outdone, Undertaker fought back and took control, until Hornswoggle found his way into the match. With the referee distracted, Finlay nailed Undertaker with the shillelagh, but the Phenom kicked out of the pinfall.

As Michael Cole pointed out, “Undertaker is in great shape,” which helped as the Deadman delivered a Tombstone to defeat Finlay. After the match, Batista stood in the ramp and the two Superstars had a stare down. When Batista gave the familiar signal of thumbs-down, Undertaker responded with his legendary throat slash. In 23 days, who will walk out of WrestleMania the World Heavyweight Champion?

Four of the eight Money in the Bank Ladder Match Qualifiers were in action against each other as Matt Hardy faced King Booker while Mr. Kennedy took on ECW’s CM Punk.

In the first match-up, King Booker defeated Matt Hardy when Queen Sharmell, (who had been on commentary), interfered, allowing Booker to hit the Scissors Kick for the win.

When Kennedy took on Punk, the “future of sports-entertainment” was highly impressive as he pinned and defeated the Straightedge Superstar.

As the Road to WrestleMania narrows, all four of these Superstars are jockeying for position as they each look to establish any dominance heading into the innovative Money in the Bank Ladder Match. With the winner of that match getting the opportunity to challenge for a World Title when they see fit, the stakes could not be any higher for the participants.

Miz TV debuted, and Miz’s first guest was SmackDown Diva Ashley, who will grace the cover of Playboy this Monday! The SmackDown beauty thought she was on Miz TV to talk about her experience posing for the magazine, but Miz revealed he had another guest, WWE Women’s Champion Melina.

Melina has been insanely jealous of the attention Ashley has been getting as of late, and she was at the sold-out Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Ariz. Melina complained, “I should be getting the attention, people would kill to see me in Playboy, but they have to settle for you.” As the Women’s Champion Melina looks to earn the respect of WWE fans, Ashley is receiving nothing but love.

Finally, Montel Vontavious Porter disrupted General Manager Theodore Long while he was on his computer, and demanded that he receive a United States Championship opportunity versus the champion Chris Benoit at WrestleMania. MVP angrily spoke to Long, saying, “stop looking at the Daily Diva on WWE.com Teddy.”

Long responded, telling MVP, “I’m still the General Manager of SmackDown, and I will take your request under consideration.”

Matches
World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Kane
Undertaker def. Finlay
King Booker def. Matt Hardy
Mr. Kennedy def. CM Punk

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6499
WWE.com/Smackdown

Quote:

Anger abound
By Lennie DiFino
March 16, 2007

With just over two weeks remaining until WrestleMania 23, the tension between World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Undertaker is at a boiling point.

Batista began his night as a guest on Miz TV, and after The Miz insulted Batista by saying, “I don’t think you can stop Undertaker,” the young SmackDown Superstar played an early April Fool’s joke on The Animal, having paid someone to turn out the lights and play Undertaker’s music. The World Heavyweight Champion was not amused, and had the last laugh, delivering an explosive Batista Bomb.

Later in the night, Batista sat ringside on commentary as Undertaker faced King Booker in one-on-one action.

With Undertaker poised to capture a victory, Finlay interfered with the shillelagh, and he and Booker double-teamed the Phenom as Batista looked on. Undertaker fought back and dismantled Finlay and King Booker, and then threw the Irishman into Batista.

After laying King Booker out, Undertaker walked his way up the ramp and turned to see an angry Batista staring from the ring. In 16 days at WrestleMania 23, these two Superstars will square off for the richest prize in sports-entertainment – the World Heavyweight Championship.

MVP will also be seeking a championship on April 1 as he goes up against United States Champion Chris Benoit. Porter defeated El Grande Latte with the Playmaker, and continued to berate Benoit, even labeling him as a coward. General Manager Theodore Long then granted the cocky MVP his WrestleMania wish. Benoit made his way out and brawled with MVP, looking to apply the Crossface. If Benoit is able to get MVP in his clutches at Ford Field, Porter’s wish may become a nightmare.

Mr. Kennedy and Matt Hardy, two of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match participants at WrestleMania, were in action against each other. Kennedy still claims to be “the future of sports-entertainment,” but Hardy is hoping to assert his own legacy.

While Kennedy claimed prior to the match that nobody would stop his ascension up the ladder at WrestleMania, Matt Hardy stopped the loudmouth on this night. Hardy defeated Kennedy with the Twist of Fate, as he continues to build momentum heading into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

Kane sent a clear message to The Great Khali, as he destroyed Daivari and then dragged his opponent out of the arena with a hook. Last week, Kane was referred to as demented, twisted, and sick. This week, the Big Red Monster showed WWE fans just how far he will take his battle with Khali, bringing flashbacks to his movie See No Evil.

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick teamed with Playboy cover girl Ashley to take on MNM in a Six-Person Tag Match. London and Kendrick have become the fourth longest Tag Champions in WWE history, holding the titles for 300 days. Nitro, Mercury and Women’s Champion Melina stole the victory from the high-octane trio after Melina interfered. After the match, Ashley and Melina fought outside the ring until being separated by their teams. As Ashley and Melina head toward a showdown at WrestleMania, this personal and bitter rivalry is becoming as hot as the two Divas.

Hornswoggle, SmackDown’s leprechaun, wished all WWE fans a very happy St. Patrick’s Day, but was met with screams when he requested Queen Sharmell, “Kiss me, I’m Irish.”

Finally, Mr. Fuji was announced as the latest inductee into WWE’s Hall of Fame, joining the Class of 2007.

Matches
Matt Hardy def. Mr. Kennedy
MVP def. El Grande Latte
MNM def. WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick & Ashley
Kane vs. Daivari (No Contest)
King Booker vs. Undertaker (No Contest)

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
... El Grande Latte?

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
... El Grande Latte?

Sounds like a large coffee. Maybe it was Juan Valdez he wrestled...

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6516
WWE.com/Smackdown (link to results)

Quote:

Untamed fury
By Lennie DiFino
March 23, 2007

Only nine days remain until WrestleMania 23 in Detroit, and the Superstars of SmackDown continue to build their own momentum heading into the biggest event of the year.

World Heavyweight Champion Batista told Kristal, “Undertaker and I can co-exist tonight during the match, but after the match it’s a different story,” he said. “I will walk out of WrestleMania still the World Heavyweight Champion.”

The Animal was scheduled to team with his WrestleMania opponent Undertaker to take on King Booker and Finlay, but was attacked from behind, leaving Undertaker to face the former United States Champion Finlay and former World Heavyweight Champion King Booker alone.

Undertaker seemed to be firmly in control, but Finlay used the shillelagh, causing the disqualification and allowing the Irishman and King Booker to double team the Phenom. The Animal rushed to the ring to aid Undertaker, and they looked to be working together to dismantle Finlay and Booker. However, moments later Batista launched King Booker into Undertaker, undoubtedly payback for last week when Undertaker tossed Finlay into the World Heavyweight Champion.

As Michael Cole noted when SmackDown went off the air, “the animosity between Undertaker and Batista is heating up.” He then questioned, “will the action be even hotter in the tag match this Monday on Raw and will it reach a boiling point next week on SmackDown?”

Next week, WrestleMania 23 will be just two days away, and WWE fans are in for a treat. General Manager Theodore Long has granted JBL his request to host the biggest interview in sports-entertainment history – Undertaker and Batista face-to-face.

Mr. McMahon began SmackDown gloating about the “vivid message” he sent to Donald Trump when he shaved Eugene’s head on Raw. Mr. McMahon then went on to guarantee a victory Monday night when he faces ECW World Champion Lashley.

The Chairman then made a match for SmackDown that pitted Lashley in a Handicap Tables Match against Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton, the first Tables Match of any kind on WWE television in two years.

With the odds stacked highly against him, Lashley was able to overpower his opponents to get the victory by putting Kennedy and Orton through tables, much to the disgust of Mr. McMahon. Lashley is on a roll. Monday he became the first man to break the Masterlock, Tuesday he defeated Chris Masters on ECW on Sci Fi, and on SmackDown he prevailed in the Handicap Tables Match. What will happen Monday night when he faces the Chairman?

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated MNM after Ashley prevented Melina from interfering. London & Kendrick have held the titles for 307 days, and they continued to show why they are champions.

Playboy cover girl Ashley and Women’s Champion Melina continued their personal rivalry, one that has included a brutal war of words on WWE.com. The two Divas are on a crash course for Melina’s Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 23, and each looks to establish themselves as the top Diva in WWE.

MVP was victorious in his match against the Lichtenstein Champion – Cedrick Von Haussen. The cocky and confident Superstar then claimed that United States Champion Chris Benoit would make history as the first man to lose a title to Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP may be looking to win the title, but if he overlooks the Rabid Wolverine, he might be left holding fool’s gold.

Kane told Kristal, “all the way,” is how far he is willing to go in his match versus Khali at WrestleMania. Can Ford Field contain these two behemoths?

Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Cruiserweight Champion of the World Chavo Guerrero in non-title action. Guerrero looked dominant for most of the match, but Yang was able to bounce back to get the hard-earned victory.

The trailer for The Condemned, starring “Stone Cold” Steve Austin debuted on SmackDown. Can Hollywood handle the Rattlesnake?

The Wild Samoans were announced as the next inductees into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2007, joining an impressive list of former greats being honored at this years ceremony.

Finally, it looks as if General Manager Theodore Long is smitten with a certain Diva, even handing her a rose on this edition of SmackDown.

Matches
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. MNM
MVP def. Lichtenstein Champion Cedrick Von Haussen
Lashley def. Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton in Handicap Tables Match
Jimmy Wang Yang def. Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero (Non-title)
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. Gregory Helms
Undertaker & World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Finlay & King Booker (Disqualification)

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6537
WWE.com/Smackdown (direct link)

Quote:

Next stop: Detroit
By Lennie DiFino
March 30, 2007

The Road to WrestleMania made its final stop on SmackDown, two days away from the biggest WWE event of the year - WrestleMania 23.

Just 48 hours before their epic encounter this Sunday in Detroit the World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Undertaker were face-to-face in the ring. General Manager Theodore Long tried his best to maintain order during the “biggest interview in sports-entertainment history”, but the tension that has been building between The Animal and The Phenom exploded in front of WWE fans in Grand Rapids, Mich. – erupting into a brawl between the champion and the challenger to his title.

As much as security and officials tried, they could not stop the intense fight between the two men. Batista looked to gain an edge heading into WrestleMania, as he delivered a Spinebuster to Undertaker. The Deadman rose up as the confrontation between these two men has gone past the point of tension, steamrolling right into a violent conflict. Sunday, Undertaker puts his undefeated WrestleMania streak on the line against Batista’s World Heavyweight Championship when these two men collide for the richest prize in the business.

As Michael Cole stated, “the man who will special guest referee the Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania does what he wants, when he wants. Stone Cold is the law.”
As JBL found out, and as the dueling Billionaires may find out on Sunday, The Rattlesnake can strike when he feels like it. At WrestleMania, nobody is safe from Stone Cold or the Stunner – not Mr. McMahon, Umaga, or even Donald Trump.

Also on SmackDown, the eight men in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania were scheduled to be in action, but former Money in the Bank winner Edge refused to compete against Matt Hardy, instead introducing his replacement – The Great Khali.

Khali looked to disassemble Matt Hardy, but he was distracted when Kane’s music sounded. The Big Red Monster’s sinister laugh filled the arena, and he warned, “Khali – two days”. These two behemoths will square off this Sunday at WrestleMania 23, and both are looking to lay claim to being the monster of WWE.

While Edge avoided competition, CM Punk made the most of his opportunity when he defeated and shocked King Booker in an upset victory. The straightedge Superstar will look to score another upset this Sunday at WrestleMania.

In a Raw rematch, Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton went one-on-one, with each man looking for any advantage heading into Sunday. Orton is looking to regain the form he had when he became the youngest World Champion in WWE history, and Hardy is aiming to get to the top of WWE.

Orton was poised for the victory until his so-called friend Edge interfered, allowing Hardy to get the victory. If Orton is to be successful at WrestleMania this Sunday, he will, as Michael Cole said, “need to get Edge out of his head.”

Another SmackDown Superstar who gained momentum heading into WrestleMania’s Money in the Bank was Finlay. The Irishman defeated Mr. Kennedy in singles competition, but not before Hornswoggle delivered an unforgettable “Lepre-ton Bomb” to Kennedy. Who will ascend the ladder this Sunday at WrestleMania and become money in the bank?

MVP’s final match before WrestleMania was against Ethiopian Champion – Viko Batomango. MVP took the opportunity during this match to mock Chris Benoit’s trademark suplexes before picking up the victory. In preparation for his match against Benoit for the United States Championship, Porter has faced competition that some would say is less than spectacular. Will the cocky Superstar be hurt by this approach?

Sunday in Ford Field, will MVP’s laid back approach to this match hurt him against the Rabid Wolverine or will he be “ballin’” his way to gold?

Ashley, Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, Maria & Mickie James defeated Women’s Champion Melina, Kristal, Jillian, Michelle McCool & Victoria in the first ever 5-on-5 Diva Match in SmackDown history. Ashley challenges Melina for the championship Sunday at WrestleMania, and the ring will be surrounded by Divas in a Lumberjill Match. Will Ashley end Melina’s reign or will the jealousy of the Women’s Champion propel her to victory?

Matches
Matt Hardy vs. The Great Khali (No Contest)
Jeff Hardy def. Randy Orton
Finlay def. Mr. Kennedy
Ashley, Maria, Mickie James, Candice Michelle & Torrie Wilson def. Women's Champion Melina, Michelle McCool, Kristal, Jillian & Victoria
MVP def. Viko Batomango
CM Punk def. King Booker

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I think posting the results is something the newly elected mods should have to do.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6623
WWE.com/Smackdown Results

Quote:

Deadman rising
By Lennie DiFino
April 6, 2007

The “Era of The Deadman” officially began on SmackDown, as the new World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker began his reign with championship gold in his hands.

As Undertaker was ready to speak, former champion Batista, the man who The Phenom defeated at WrestleMania, made his way to the ring and had a simple message: “Congratulations…I want my rematch.” Will these two men square off again for the richest prize in the business? As The Animal left the ring, King Booker attacked Undertaker from behind, hoping to make a statement of his own.

Booker’s attempt for a royal declaration was short-lived, as Undertaker quickly turned the attack into one of his own. Undertaker dismantled King Booker, then delivered a devastating Tombstone on the announce table, leaving King Booker injured. Stay tuned to WWE.com for details on Booker’s status.

The night was supposed to be redemption for King Booker, who was looking to avenge his loss in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match – a match in which Booker was forced to make the toughest decision of his professional life – between Queen Sharmell and the briefcase holding a championship match future. Booker chose to defend Sharmell, therefore losing the match and his chance at gold.

King Booker lost on this night to World Tag Team Champion Matt Hardy, and Queen Sharmell then verbally berated him, questioning his manhood by saying, “I was violated by Matt Hardy at WrestleMania – is this how you defend my honor King Booker?” It was not a good week to be King Booker.

One Superstar who had a week on the opposite spectrum was Mr. Kennedy. The “future of sports-entertainment” defeated seven other WWE and ECW Superstars en route to capturing the briefcase and winning Money in the Bank. Kennedy faced World Tag Team Champion Jeff Hardy – and defeated Hardy to continue the momentum he has been building.

After the match, Hornswoggle appeared, causing Kennedy to stalk him until Finlay attacked from behind. Kennedy then stormed into General Manager Theodore Long’s office and demanded a match versus Hornswoggle. Long granted his request, and added Finlay to the mix, making it a Handicap Match next week on SmackDown.

United States Champion Chris Benoit took on The Miz in a non-title match. Benoit seemed to be in full control of the match, and as he was ready to deliver a Flying Headbutt to Miz, Montel Vontavious Porter interfered, which allowed Miz to pick up the victory.

MVP failed to win the United States title from Benoit at WrestleMania 23, but it appears that he still has unfinished business to settle with the Rabid Wolverine.

Kane defeated Dave Taylor despite interference from William Regal at ringside. The Big Red Machine is coming off a loss to The Great Khali at WrestleMania, and Taylor & Regal were in the path of Kane’s destruction.

The WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick were in action against Cruiserweight Champion of the World Chavo Guerrero & Gregory Helms. The champions defeated Helms & Guerrero in non-title action, but next week the nearly one-year reign of London & Kendrick will be on the line against the men from the Other Side of the Tracks – Deuce & Domino. Can London & Kendrick overcome the odds once more next week on SmackDown?

Finally, General Manager Theodore Long and Kristal have been growing close as of late and reportedly had a post-WrestleMania rendezvous. Does the General Manager of SmackDown have a thing for SmackDown Diva Kristal?

Matches
Matt Hardy def. King Booker
Mr. Kennedy def. Jeff Hardy
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. The Miz (Non-title)
Kane def. Dave Taylor
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Gregory Helms & Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero (Non-title)

Matches
Matt Hardy def. King Booker
Mr. Kennedy def. Jeff Hardy
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. The Miz (Non-title)
Kane def. Dave Taylor
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Gregory Helms & Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero (Non-title)

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6639

Quote:

Polar opposites
By Lennie DiFino
April 13, 2007

As SmackDown kicked off, General Manager Theodore Long announced that at Backlash in just over two weeks, Undertaker would defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Batista in a Last Man Standing Match. Moments later, Long put the Backlash opponents together as a team – after the actions of Mr. Kennedy & Finlay. WWE Backlash will be a tri-brand pay-per-view including Raw, SmackDown and ECW Superstars.

The Irishman & Hornswoggle were scheduled to face off against Mr. Kennedy in a Handicap Match. Kennedy, however, entered the sold-out Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, R.I. and told Finlay, “at WrestleMania, we were in the biggest match of our careers, and things got out of hand.” He continued, “I’m sorry. I apologize.” Finlay accepted the apology and the Handicap Match was cancelled by the participants – then the General Manager made the new match.

Undertaker and Batista were able to exist as a team, which allowed The Animal to deliver a Batista Bomb to Mr. Money in the Bank Kennedy to pick up the victory and send a clear message to The Phenom – Batista is coming for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Montel Vontavious Porter had a WrestleMania rematch against United States Champion Chris Benoit in a non-title contest. Much like their match at WrestleMania, MVP continued to prove that he is more than just a cocky Superstar, surprising Benoit and WWE fans by stealing the victory, using the ropes for leverage.

After his stunning victory, MVP exclaimed to WWE fans, “I told you so,” referring to his claims that he could defeat Chris Benoit in one-on-one action.

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick defended the titles against Deuce & Domino. London & Kendrick have held the titles for 327 days as of Friday Night SmackDown, the fourth longest reign in WWE tag team history.

Deuce & Domino looked to end that reign with their brute force, hoping to neutralize the speed and high-flying style of London & Kendrick. The challengers had control of the match, but not of their actions, and continually refused the orders from referee Mickie Henson to follow the rules. When Deuce ignored the order to leave the ring, instead delivering Crack ‘em in ‘da Mouth, Henson had no choice but to disqualify Deuce & Domino – much to the disgust of the challengers.

The fact remains that once again London & Kendrick found a way to win when the titles were on the line, retaining their WWE Tag Team Championship and continuing their impressive run at the top.

Also on SmackDown, Kane dominated Daivari en route to victory, but was attacked after the match by William Regal & Dave Taylor.

Regal & Taylor were looking for payback after Kane defeated Taylor last week, despite constant interference from Regal. The Big Red Machine has caught the ire of this dangerous tag team, and the budding rivalry is building steam.

SmackDown Diva Ashley was attacked by Jillian, jealous over Ashley’s involvement in mega-producer Timbaland’s newest music video. Jillian shouted, “if I can’t be in Timbaland’s video, neither can you.” The brutal attack aggravated Ashley’s leg injury suffered last year, and the beautiful Diva will need surgery to re-insert a screw into a metal plate in her leg.

General Manager Theodore Long discussed with his new love Kristal their plans for the upcoming European tour. SmackDown will have its first broadcast from Italy next week, and the romance between the Kristal and SmackDown’s General Manager could be blossoming overseas.

Finally, it was announced that the World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry will be making his return to Friday Night SmackDown.

Matches
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker & Batista def. Mr. Kennedy & Finlay
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Deuce & Domino (Disqualification)
MVP def. United States Champion Chris Benoit (Non-title)
Kane def. Daivari

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6663

Quote:

Mayhem in Milan
By Lennie DiFino
April 20, 2007

MILAN, Italy - The 400th episode of SmackDown emanated for the very first time from il Bel Paese (the Beautiful Country), creating yet another memorable moment in the history of the program.

At Backlash in nine days, two men who will step into the ring looking to make their own history are World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker and Batista. The Phenom and The Animal will face off in a Last Man Standing Match for the title, and both were hoping to gain momentum heading into one of the most brutal matches in WWE.

Batista kicked off the show in action against Finlay, and as The Animal looked in full control, Mr. Kennedy interfered, causing the disqualification. Kennedy & Finlay then physically dismantled Batista with help from the shillelagh and a Celtic Cross from the Irishman.

Later in the night Mr. Money in the Bank Kennedy fought Undertaker in a non-title contest. Finlay returned the earlier favor of Kennedy, interfering and causing a disqualification. The dangerous duo of Kennedy & Finlay then dismantled Undertaker the same way they did to Batista.

As the 400th episode of SmackDown went off the air, Finlay & Kennedy stood tall, having made a huge statement by decimating both World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker and his Backlash opponent Batista.

Deuce & Domino arrived in Milan in style, making their grand entrance in a pink Cadillac. The men from the Other Side of the Tracks were intent to dethrone the near year-long reign of WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick.

The clashing styles were once again a factor as the fast-paced London & Kendrick wanted to high-fly their way to another victory over the powerful tandem of Deuce & Domino. When Paul London failed at an attempted Moonsault, he was left incapacitated on the outside of the ring – leaving Kendrick to defend the titles on his own.

Deuce & Domino took full advantage of the situation, breaking down Kendrick and defeating the courageous Superstar for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

World Tag Team Champions The Hardys teamed with United States Champion Chris Benoit to face Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero, Gregory Helms & MVP.

After MVP’s controversial upset of Benoit last week, the Rabid Wolverine looked to exact a measure of revenge on the cocky Superstar. Benoit & The Hardys picked up the victory when the United States Champion forced Gregory Helms to tap out to the Sharpshooter.

William Regal & Dave Taylor were in a Handicap Match against Kane. The duo of Regal & Taylor has had their share of problems over the past few weeks with the Big Red Monster. With Kane firmly in control, Regal & Taylor marched out of the ring, causing the countout.

The duo marched straight to General Manager Theodore Long’s office, and demanded to be kept far away from Kane. Long had other plans in mind and he made a match for next Friday in Regal’s home country of England – Regal & Taylor will take on the team of Kane & Boogeyman, much to the delight of SmackDown fans, and the disgust of William Regal & Dave Taylor.

After making that match, General Manager Long and SmackDown Diva Kristal shared a few words about shopping, and then they exchanged a passionate kiss.

Jillian arrived in Milan bragging about her attack on Ashley, and hoping to please WWE fans with her operetta-style singing. Instead, Jillian butchered yet another song, and Michelle McCool came to the ring to tell Jillian exactly what WWE fans and she thought about the tone-deaf Diva. “Quello è orrible,” Michelle first exclaimed and then translated, “that’s horrible.” Jillian tried to attack McCool too, but was thrown out of the ring by Michelle.

Matches
Batista def. Finlay (Disqualification)
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker def. Mr. Kennedy (Disqualification)
World Tag Team Champions The Hardys & United States Champion Chris Benoit def. Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero, Gregory Helms & MVP
Kane def. William Regal & Dave Taylor in Handicap Match (Countout)
Deuce & Domino def. WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick - New WWE Tag Team Champions

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6695

Quote:

No turning back
By Lennie DiFino
April 27, 2007

LONDON – On the final stop of a successful European tour, World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker and Backlash opponent Batista were both dominant in a No Disqualification Tag Team Match, just days before their Last Man Standing Match this Sunday on pay-per-view. After disposing of Mr. Kennedy & Finlay, The Animal told The Phenom that as far as the title is concerned, “I’m taking it back.” The champion had a message of his own for Batista, telling him, “Sunday, I will take your soul.”

Earlier in the night, Mr. Kennedy & Finlay tried to once again dismantle The Animal, attacking him in the aisle as SmackDown began. Batista held his own until the two focused their assault on The Animal's wounded and taped right leg. Suddenly, the arena went black and Undertaker appeared in the center of the ring sending the dangerous duo of Mr. Money in the Bank and the Irishman back to the locker room.

Moments later, Kennedy & Finlay implored General Manager Theodore Long to put The Deadman and Batista in action against each other. Long showed his GM power by putting the Backlash opponents in action – but against Finlay & Kennedy.

In a brutally physical No DQ match, Finlay & Kennedy concentrated on the heavily bandaged right leg of The Animal – a leg beaten badly by the shillelagh last week. However, The Phenom delivered Chokeslams to both Mr. Kennedy & Finlay, and looked poised to get the win for his team, but Batista decided to make a statement of his own. He came into the ring, sent Finlay to the mat with a devastating Spinebuster, and then pinned him to get the victory.

After pushing the World Heavyweight Champion to the limits at WrestleMania 23, wounded or not, Batista will once more test the power of The Deadman this Sunday.

Another SmackDown Superstar in pursuit of gold at Backlash will be Montel Vontavious Porter, who faces Chris Benoit for the United States Championship, as first announced by WWE Mobile Alerts. In preparation for his match, the cocky Superstar had an open invitational to face some of the United Kingdom’s great champions.

First up was the Scottish Champion Hamlet Macbeth, a man who MVP claimed, “can shoot lightning bolts out of his arse.” Macbeth made his way out and was promptly flattened by MVP. When the second champion in the invitational was revealed as the Rabid Wolverine, the two competitors had an impromptu non-title match just 48 hours before their Backlash encounter.

MVP showed Benoit he was ready, countering the offensive arsenal of the Wolverine, finding his way out of the Crossface and the Sharpshooter. Porter then found his way out of the sold-out Earls Court, causing the count-out. Sunday at Backlash, MVP will have nowhere to run and will have to step up his game if he wants to walk away with the U.S. gold.

Englishmen William Regal & Dave Taylor returned to their home country in a tag team encounter with the most unlikely tag team in WWE history – Kane & Boogeyman. Alongside his worm-eating partner, the Big Red Monster settled the score with Regal & Taylor on SmackDown, perhaps birthing what could be a formidable - yet bizarre – duo on Friday nights.

Former WWE Tag Team Champion Brian Kendrick was in singles action against one-half of the new WWE Tag Team Champions – Deuce. Kendrick’s partner Paul London was unable to compete due to the injury he sustained last week, but Michael Cole pointed out that, “when London is 100 percent, he and Kendrick will certainly seek out the titles.” When Deuce’s girlfriend Cherry tried to distract the referee, London was attacked and incapacitated by Domino. Deuce took full advantage of the distractions to deliver a powerful kick to Kendrick’s face to get the victory.

The SmackDown Divas were also on hand in the United Kingdom Friday night. Jillian arrived in London intent to entertain WWE fans with her singing, and once again, the tone-deaf Diva was way off key. When her opponent Michelle McCool interrupted the serenade and came to the ring, Jillian sang a different tune, defeating McCool. Jillian then attempted to display her talent again, but McCool interrupted again, slamming Jillian into the steel steps and causing this rivalry to hit a crescendo.

Another Diva heating up Friday nights is Kristal, who shared her true feelings with General Manager Theodore Long. It's clear that Long and the SmackDown beauty are in love and are a very happy couple.

Matches
Kane & Boogeyman def. William Regal & Dave Taylor
WWE Tag Team Champion Deuce def. Brian Kendrick
MVP def. Hamlet Macbeth
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. MVP (Non-title, Count-out)
Jillian def. Michelle McCool
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker & Batista def. Finlay & Mr. Kennedy

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6723

Quote:

Destructive behavior
By Lennie DiFino
May 4, 2007

Birmingham, Ala. - On a night when General Manager Theodore Long announced that next Friday World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker and Batista would face off in a Steel Cage Match, both The Phenom and The Animal had stern messages for each other. When these two behemoths collide in Pittsburgh on Friday, the Steel City will never be the same – and neither will either competitor.

Following the announcement, a wounded Batista told the World Heavyweight Champion, “at Backlash, we pushed each other to the limit. Then we went past the limit. Nothing is resolved.” He continued, “is the World Heavyweight Championship worth all this destruction? Hell yes.” The Animal then had a promise for Undertaker, saying, “next week, in a 15-foot high cage, I will win back my title.”

The Deadman had a message of his own for his challenger, telling Batista, “I took your soul at Backlash. I took your health.” Undertaker then assured him, “next Friday when you step into the demon’s playground, you will rest in peace.”

Speaking of the World Heavyweight Championship, after announcing on Raw that he would cash in his championship opportunity at WrestleMania 24, Mr. Kennedy was on SmackDown in one-on-one action against Matt Hardy. Mr. Money in the Bank and Hardy are both looking to vault themselves into the upper echelon of SmackDown, and on this night, Hardy was able to get the victory over Kennedy in one of the highlight matches of the year for Friday Night SmackDown.

Despite the loss, Kennedy has 331 days until he claims he will take his opportunity at a world champion at WrestleMania 24, but Mr. Money in the Bank could always cash it in at any time.

Montel Vontavious Porter went up against Kane in a No. 1 Contenders Match for the right to face United States Champion Chris Benoit. The Big Red Monster was in full control and looked to become the man to face the Rabid Wolverine, but William Regal & Dave Taylor interfered. Regal & Taylor earlier in the night attacked Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman, but Kane made his way out, chasing off the dangerous duo of Regal & Taylor. The two would get their revenge when they cost Kane the match against MVP, as Regal nailed Kane with brass knuckles. MVP delivered the Playmaker for the victory and earned yet another opportunity at U.S. gold.

A former champion looking to regain his gold is Brian Kendrick. He took on one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Domino. Kendrick is still waiting for his partner Paul London to regain full health so the two can pursue the tag titles again, while Deuce & Domino are looking to “crack em’ in da mouth” before they have the chance. Last week, Kendrick lost to Domino’s partner, Deuce, and this week, the young high-flyer gutted out the victory.

Anticipating the need for some time off to spend with his girl Kristal, General Manager Theodore Long has begun the interview process for his assistant. On SmackDown, “American Dream” Dusty Rhodes, Sgt. Slaughter, Brooklyn Brawler, and even Miz were lined up in hopes of landing the job.

Another video featuring Mark Henry aired, and The World’s Strongest Man has vowed to continue the path of destruction he was on before his injury. Henry then told our fans and all of SmackDown, “there is nothing you can do about it.”

The Miz took on Finlay, but became increasingly frustrated when Hornswoggle intervened on numerous occasions. Hornswoggle poked Miz in the eyes, teed off with the shillelagh, and then pulled Miz under the ring, much to the delight of Finlay. Miz escaped from under the ring and left the arena in frustration, losing the match to the Irishman by count-out. Also, Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Gregory Helms in singles action.

Matches
Boogeyman def. William Regal (Disqualification)
Brian Kendrick def. WWE Tag Team Champion Domino
Matt Hardy def. Mr. Kennedy
Jimmy Wang Yang def. Gregory Helms
Finlay def. Miz (Count-out)
MVP def. Kane

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6752

Quote:

In with the new
By Noah Starr
May 11, 2007

PITTSBURGH – In one historic night, the Rated-R Superstar Edge went from Mr. Money in the Bank to the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Edge’s win came hot on the heels of one of the most incredible Steel Cage Matches in history that pit Batista against Undertaker as both men escaped the cage at the exact same time. The match ended with officials going to an instant replay before declaring the match a draw.

In other SmackDown action, Chris Benoit teamed with Matt Hardy to defeat the team of MVP & Finlay. The match ended with Benoit using a jackknife cover on MVP to secure the pin. Benoit gains momentum as he goes on to face MVP again at Judgment Day in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match with the title on the line.

Later in the night, Kane defeated Dave Taylor as Boogeyman, Little Boogeyman and William Regal (who, thanks to Boogeyman, had over two dozen stitches in his lips) looked on. Last week on SmackDown, Regal & Taylor attacked both Kane and Boogeyman. This week, thanks to Kane’s win and the fact that Boogeyman badly injured Regal’s lip at a live event, this bizarre twosome looks to be sitting pretty (or at least as pretty as these two monsters can possibly get.

Paul London was back in action for the first time since he injured his ribs in London & Kendrick’s WWE Tag Team Championship loss to Deuce & Domino. This week on SmackDown, London defeated Domino in a singles match. London seems ready to go – we may see a rematch with current WWE Tag Team Champions Deuce & Domino soon.

In WWE Diva action, Michelle McCool cut short the musical stylings of self-procalimed pop princess, Jillian Hall. After McCool delivered a swift backbreaker to Hall, she was able to secure the pin and pick up the 1-2-3.

Jillian also seems to be the target of Ashley, who appeared live via satellite for an interview with Michael Cole. Ashley stated that music and the desire to beat up Jillian Hall are driving her toward a speedy recovery. Speaking of music, next week on SmackDown, Ozzy Osbourne will perform the official theme song for Judgment Day entitled “I Don’t Wanna Stop”. This week, fans got a taste of the new song from the legendary rocker.

This week, our fans also got to meet Jesse and Festus Dalton, two overall-clad competitors who SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long promised a match next week if they’re “pick-em-up truck” makes it all the way to Maryland. General Manager Long continued to interview potential assistants, and promised his girlfriend Kristal that he would grant Vickie Guerrero an opportunity to interview next week on SmackDown.

Matches
United States Champion Chris Benoit & Matt Hardy def. MVP & Finlay
Michelle McCool def. Jillian Hall
Paul London def. Domino
Kane def. Dave Taylor
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Steel Cage Match; draw)
Edge def. World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker (Cashes in Money in the Bank; new champion)

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6781
WWE.com./Smackdown Results

Quote:

Passing Judgment
By Lennie DiFino
May 18, 2007
BALTIMORE – Two days away from Judgment Day, SmackDown was the final stop before the event Sunday on pay-per-view.

The new World Heavyweight Champion Edge delivered his inaugural address to the world, only to have the former champion Batista get the last word. When these two collide Sunday at Judgment Day for the richest prize in the game, only one can walk out with the gold around his waist. Read the whole story…

Also up for grabs this Sunday is the United States Championship currently held by Chris Benoit. The Rabid Wolverine will defend his title in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match against MVP. On SmackDown, Porter received a huge boost to his title hopes when he and Finlay attacked Benoit’s injured knee. Read the whole story…

SmackDown Diva Ashley made her first appearance on SmackDown in weeks when she introduced rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, who performed the official theme song of Judgment Day – “I Don’t Wanna Stop” – live for our fans. (WATCH) Ozzy will also be part of the next installment of Superstar to Superstar, exclusively on WWE.com. Osbourne narrowly escaped an encounter with the wannabe pop princess Jillian, who tried to sing her way into Ozzy’s good graces, but to no avail.

After returning to SmackDown last week and destroying Undertaker, Mark Henry is living up to his words of creating a path of destruction. Funaki was the unfortunate soul who drew the task of facing the World’s Strongest Man, as the self-proclaimed silverback once again demolished a Superstar to prove he may be the king of the SmackDown jungle.

One SmackDown Superstar who is also no stranger to destruction is Kane, who continued his rivalry with William Regal when they went one-on-one. The Big Red Monster was able to get the victory with a little help from Boogeyman and Little Boogeyman, who were once again in the corner of Kane.

From the corner to the Other Side of the Tracks, the WWE Tag Team Champions Deuce & Domino teamed with the Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero to take on Paul London, Brian Kendrick & Jimmy Wang Yang in a Six-Man Tag Team Match. The team of London, Kendrick & Yang were victorious when SmackDown’s resident redneck pinned the Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero.

Finally, General Manager Theodore Long welcomed Vickie Guerrero into his office for an interview to be his assistant after a little push from his girlfriend Kristal. Vickie claims she has changed her ways and is living positive, but will that put her in the good graces of SmackDown’s GM?

Matches
MVP def. Matt Hardy
Paul London, Brian Kendrick & Jimmy Wang Yang def. WWE Tag Team Champions Deuce & Domino & Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero
Mark Henry def. Funaki
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. Finlay (DQ)
Kane def. William Regal

PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #6802

Quote:

Golden goals
By Lennie DiFino
May 25, 2007

DES MOINES, Iowa. – The fallout from Judgment Day was in full force on SmackDown, as new champions celebrated, while others fought to find a taste of gold.

After the ultimate opportunist, Edge kicked off SmackDown reveling in his own glory, General Manager Theodore Long announced to the World Heavyweight Champion and our fans that a match would take place to determine the No. 1 contender to the title. With the winner facing Edge at One Night Stand in a Steel Cage Match, Batista was able to defeat Mark Henry, Finlay and Kane in a Fatal Four Way to earn the No. 1 contender’s position.

Montel Vontavious Porter brought his newly won United States Championship to Des Moines to celebrate his victory over Chris Benoit at Judgment Day. The brash, swaggering Superstar was throwing his bling in the air and in the face of the Rabid Wolverine, but his celebration was cut short when he let his ego get the best of him and demanded too much from Chris Benoit.

In other SmackDown action, Paul London & Brian Kendrick stepped into the ring against the ever-dangerous duo of William Regal and Dave Taylor, with each team hoping to become the next challengers to Deuce & Domino’s WWE Tag Team Championships. London & Kendrick picked up the victory by disqualification when the boys from the Other Side of the Tracks interfered. All three teams then brawled, which has led to a Triple Threat Match first announced here on WWE.com for the WWE Tag Team Championship Friday on SmackDown.

Another SmackDown Superstar with tag team gold around his waist is Matt Hardy, who took on The Miz in one-on-one action. Despite perhaps one of his best performances to date, Miz was unable to get the pinfall, instead losing when Matt Hardy delivered the Twist of Fate. Hardy continues his impressive streak, as he continues to climb the SmackDown ladder.

Also on Friday, SmackDown’s resident redneck Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero in a non-title match. Yang appears to have the number of the Cruiserweight Champion, having pinned him in two straight weeks.

Moving from one Guerrero to another, General Manager Theodore Long has named Vickie Guerrero the Assistant General Manager of SmackDown, so that he can spend more time with his girl Kristal. Vickie told her new boss, “I promise I won’t let our fans down.” While Vickie seems to have turned over a new leaf, even Long has his reservations.

One Diva who is used to letting our fans down, or rather, making them duck for cover is Jillian. The wannabe pop princess debuted her new song “Jill & Tonic,” and the results are the same – a toxic mix. The tone-deaf Diva caught the ire of Boogeyman, and as she tried to escape, Michelle McCool threw her into the ring, leaving Jillian to a foul worming by Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman.

Matches
Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. William Regal & Dave Taylor (DQ)
Matt Hardy def. The Miz
Jimmy Wang Yang def. Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guererro (Non-title)
Batista def. Mark Henry, Finlay and Kane (No.1 Contender's Match)

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
Yes,once again we'll see Edge vs. Batista.Edge vs. any of the other three would have been something different,but no.....they gotta recycle the same matches over & over agian.Other than that,the show was actually pretty solid minus Finlay & his leprechaun & Boogeyman & his midget sideckick.Might as well bring back Doink & Dink.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard