Page 12 of 59 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 58 59
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
[
No, #515, sug - when Bruce took the mantle back from Dick after "Prodigal".

I can't believe I remember that.

and we love you for it...

My geekiness is finally rewarded!

;\)

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
For Batman...I hate to say it because it's really cliched....but, I really loved Jim Lee's work...

Don't get me wrong. I started actually reading Detective when Norm Breyfogle was on it. But, there's just something gritty-yet-graceful about Jim Lee's Batman. That's just me, though...

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Jim Lee is my favorite as well. Its a shame the Hush ended up crappy but the art was always great. I really want to get a poster of the last issues cover.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
=
500+ posts
=
500+ posts
If there was a comic hall of fame Jim Lee would be in it...........but then again I guess so would Stan Lee.....oh well

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
goddamn, Cassaday's aweshome.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
goddamn, Cassaday's aweshome.

Grimm, is that guy in the black outfit flying high overhead supposed to be Cannonball? If so, he sure has changed since I last read X Men!

and yeah, that is an awesome pic!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
I think it's cannonball, but I really couldn't say for sure.

By Lantern's Light

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Thanks, Grimm.

I'm just used to seeing Sam Guthrie enshrouded by a protective force field, as he was drawn in the New Mutants...

life." - Tuvok.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
yeah, I always think of those SienkIcan'tspellhisname covers.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Those covers are freakin' awesome!

I had several of those Senkowiczs issues in my wall for years.

Very inspiring to see them every day.

life." - Tuvok.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

I just can't recall the name of the guy who did this piece. one of those Kubert fellas? No. . .;)

raise your hand if you remember Mike Ploog. I'm lookin at you, Sonhaven.

Frank Cho makes with some old school Swamp Thing.

=
500+ posts
=
500+ posts
Man, I remeber that old Tomb-of-Dracula-Werewolf-by-Night-Son-of-Frankenstien-70's-stuff. When I was 10, this one comic store used to have a ton of that junk in the .25 cent stack. I used to rack up....probably why I'm not quite right today...too much chease in the brainpan...oh well..

Whatever happened to the Marvel Knights Werewolf By Night? It was an interesting read and then they just stopped printing it....Does anybody know the story there?

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Yes, Frank Cho is good. I hear he's done with New Avengers, might Liberty Meadows be back on track?

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Sonhaven
Whatever happened to the Marvel Knights Werewolf By Night? It was an interesting read and then they just stopped printing it....Does anybody know the story there?

Quote:
Werewolf by Night, Volume 1 ran for 43 issues during the 1970s. Issue #32 is notable for containing the first appearance of Moon Knight. Five 'Giant-Size' editions were also published during this time. Jack Russell also co-starred with Tigra in Giant Size Creatures #1, which was Tigra's first appearance.Jack Russell was dormant for most of the 1980s. The character's appearance was radically revamped in Moon Knight, Volume 1 #29. He guest-starred in various issues of Spider-Woman, Volume 1, West Coast Avengers and Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme.Werewolf by Night was later revived in the pages of Marvel Comics Presents, where he appeared irregularly from 1991-1993. He also made regular appearances as a supporting cast member in the pages of Morbius the Living Vampire from 1993-1995. A letters page in an issue of Morbius mentioned that a Werewolf by Night mini-series by Len Kaminski and James Fry was in the works, but the mini-series was never published.Werewolf by Night, Volume 2 ran for 6 issues in the late 1990's. The series was written by Paul Jenkins and penciled by Leonardo Manco. After the book's cancellation, the story was continued in the pages of Strange Tales, which also featured the Man-Thing. That volume of Strange Tales was canceled after only two issues due to poor sales.In early 2007, Marvel published a one-shot entitled Legion of Monsters: Werewolf by Night, with art by Greg Land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf_by_Night

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
=
500+ posts
=
500+ posts
thanks

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm gonna shoot ya."

"GRRRAWWWRRRGHHLL!!!"

"I ain't done with you yet."

"Super Ninja Wolf Form Go!"

"And so. . .having re-re-disposed of the monster, our hero makes his exit. . .on a giant insect. Giddyap."

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

"Now I'm feeling zombiefied!"-Alien Sex Fiend

=
500+ posts
=
500+ posts
Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man!!!!!!!!!!

"Super Ninja Wolf Form Go!"

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
tonight's main event features tag team action!

Hannibal King, Vampire Detective

and Jack Russell, Werewolf By Night

vs.

Michael Morbius, The Living Vampire

and John Jameson, the Man-Wolf!

acting as a special muck encrusted mockery of a ringside enforcer this evening: The Man-Thing!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Hannibal King in three rounds...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
who's the artist who did the Frankestein pics?

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Doug Mahnke. it was from Morrie's 7 Soldiers group of books. one of the better ones, too.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
wait - wasn't he an artist on JLA?

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
yeah, he did JLA for a bit.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
wow. this looks much better than the work he did there.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
yeah, a lot. he's on Stormwatch: PHD now and his stuff looks pretty good there, too. read the first trade about a week or so back.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Mahnke reminds me a bit of Rags Morales. Both are really, really, good artists who have styles that are better suited to non-superhero books.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Yeah, I agree with you WRT Mahnke. As for Morales - he's talented, but I just never liked his art.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I liked his Hawkman work because it had a bit of the old Kubert look to it, but that was the exception.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Never saw it - like a lot of people, I only became familiar with him after IC.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
OMG - I just saw your sig line...

and thanks for the pic.

harleykwin #893789 2007-11-27 6:04 PM
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Weapon Plus

Quote:
Though during the 1940's the existence of mutants was unknown to the general public, a few individuals were aware of the coming of Homo Superior, and that they had the potential to replace baseline humans as the dominant species of Earth. Thus Weapon Plus was created to address the so-called mutant problem. What was ignored by everyone involved in Weapon Plus is that its mastermind, John Sublime, was actually the host body for a sentient bacteria present on every living creature on the planet, save for mutants, who were genetically immune to the Sublime infection.

The first nine installments of Weapon Plus were partially successful. Weapon X produced a number of agents, though it branched off and even became opposed to Weapon Plus's interests. To prevent subsidiary programs from going rogue, Weapon Plus directly oversaw the creation of the last living weapons operating in the clandestine facilities of The World, employing Bolivar Trask's Sentinel technology.

Throughout the decades, Weapon Plus has used increasingly more extreme methods to create its supersoldiers. Captain America was enhanced to peak human levels. Weapon X employed genetic alteration, brainwashing and memory implants. The latest creations were bred specifically to become mutant-hunting weapons much deadlier than Sentinels.

Weapon One

Quote:
Project: Rebirth, headed by Professor Abraham Erskine (given Reinstein's name as a cover identity) managed to produce Captain America (Steve Rogers). However Erskine was murdered moments after Rogers was successfully empowered, the refinements he introduced which made the process successful lost with his death. With his demise, Josef Reinstein took over the American program.

Two other subjects, Clinton McIntyre, a.k.a. Protocide, a failed experiment who was placed in suspended animation and was revived in the modern era by AIM, and the first mutant experiment designated Queen seem to have occurred prior to the serum being tested on Steve Rogers.

Reinstein's early attempts to refine the formula resulted in African American super soldiers (most prominently Isaiah Bradley). Three hundred African-American soldiers were taken from Camp Cathcart and subjected to potentially fatal experiments at an undisclosed location, as seen in Truth: Red, White and Black in an attempt to recreate the Super Soldier formula. Only five men survived the original trials; hundreds of test subjects left behind at Camp Cathcart and the camp's commander were executed by US soldiers in the name of secrecy, the families of the three hundred were told that they had died in battle. Isaiah Bradley was the lone survivor.

Although there were many later attempts to recreate or reverse-engineer Project: Rebirth's Super-Soldier Serum, none are known to have been involved with Weapon Plus except for the attempt that resulted in the creation of Isaiah Bradley's son Josiah X. Weapon Plus considers Captain America as its most successful creation, despite the fact that Rogers has been at odds with the United States government a number of times. It should be noted that Project: Rebirth was retroactively made a part of the Weapon Plus after WWII when Weapon Plus was actually formed.

Weapon 2 through 4

Quote:
Weapons II-IV experimented on animals. It is unknown if the experiments succeeded in creating a living weapon. Grant Morrison only touched lightly on this element of the Weapon Plus project during his tenure on New X-Men, but later explored the theme of animal-based weapon development in other projects such as the DC Comics publication We3.

Weapon 5 and 6
 Quote:
Weapons V and VI employed various ethnic minorities as test subjects.

Weapon 7

Quote:
Weapon VII, aka Project: Homegrown, experimented on human soldiers during the Vietnam War. Some of the known participants who died in Project: Homegrown included Andrew Perlmutter, Michael Labash, John Walsh, James MacPherson and fourteen other unknown recruits. The only known successful subject of Project: Homegrown was Nuke, who had armored implants under his epidermis and was addicted to powerful steroids. Logan, who would later become one of Weapon Plus' victims, kidnapped Nuke as a child, and oversaw his conditioning.

The United Kingdom also had its own version of Project: Homegrown, aka the Black Budget, which managed to create the team known as the Super Soldiers: Dauntless, Gog, Dreadnaught, Revenge, Victory, Invincible, Challenger, and some other unnamed super-soldiers.

The Mercy Corporation, an off-shoot of S.H.I.E.L.D. that worked on super-soldiers and eventually broke off, also had its own unit of super-soldiers, using a serum similar to previous derivatives of the Super-Soldier Serum from Weapon I. Their agents included Jack Reno, Keel, Kyle, Agent Villarosa, Agent Davis and Agent Milo.

Weapon 8 and 9
 Quote:
Weapons VIII & IX experimented on criminals and psychopaths.

In Wolverine: The End, by Paul Jenkins, it was revealed that Weapon IX was, in fact, Wolverine's older brother John Howlett (first introduced in Origin), long thought deceased. However, due to the inherent instability in the possible futures depicted in Marvel comics, it is unknown if this is regarded as canon.

Weapon 10

Quote:
Weapon X, tenth in the series, is the X-Man Wolverine, and this project would spin off into its own series of subjects.

Weapon 11
 Quote:
No individual with the 'Weapon XI' moniker has been seen, but John Sublime has mentioned it. A likely candidate for Weapon XI's true identity is the Hound (a mutant with the power to hunt and kill other mutants), who was transformed by the Hound Program of the US government into a techno-organic killing machine. He battled the government-sponsored incarnation of X-Factor after massacring scientists at a US government research facility, nearly killing Sabretooth in the process, but was stopped by Polaris, who was forced to use her power at its full limit. He was later after Shard, but was destroyed in an explosion after being defeated by her and Bishop.

Weapon 12
 Quote:
Weapon Plus created Weapon XII (aka Huntsman, real name Zona Cluster 6) at the England-based facilities of The World. He was the first living weapon created employing artificial evolution and nanosentinel technology. Weapon XII was "accidentally" unleashed on the Channel Tunnel and fought X-Corporation members Cannonball, M, Darkstar, Rictor, Siryn and Multiple Man. Weapon XII was eliminated by Fantomex with the aid of Jean Grey and Professor X, but at the cost of Darkstar's life. Huntsman was created to be part of the Super-Sentinels, a mutant-hunting team of superheroes with a base in a Weapon Plus space station. This team, a brainchild of John Sublime, was intended to be a publicity stunt to make the genocide of mutants much more acceptable to the public.

Weapon 13

Quote:
Weapon Plus created Weapon XIII Fantomex, whose real name is Charlie Cluster 7, also at The World. However, Fantomex rebelled against his creators. Like in the case of Weapon XII, Fantomex's powers derive from Nanosentinel technology.

Weapon 14

Quote:
In New X-Men #154 (May 2004), Grant Morrison's last issue of New X-Men, the telepathic quintuplets called the Stepford Cuckoos were identified as Weapon XIV. The Stepford Cuckoos link to Weapon Plus has finally been addressed in the Phoenix: Warsong miniseries, written by Greg Pak, which explores unresolved storylines from Morrison's New X-Men and Pak's Phoenix: Endsong.

Weapon 15

Quote:
So far, the last creation of Weapon Plus is Weapon XV, aka Ultimaton, designed to be the Super-Sentinels' grand powerhouse. He dies when Wolverine destroys the Weapon Plus space station that was designed as the Super-Sentinels HQ's.

Grimm #893871 2007-11-27 8:24 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Weapon Plus to become mutant-hunting weapons much deadlier than Sentinels.

Weapon One

The art is reminiscent of Cassaday's stuff...

harleykwin #893872 2007-11-27 8:26 PM
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Gene Ha. first thing of his that I've liked.

Grimm #893903 2007-11-28 12:09 AM
1. You do not talk about snarf.
7500+ posts
1. You do not talk about snarf.
7500+ posts
Weapon Plus

Quote:
Though during the 1940's the existence of mutants was unknown to the general public, a few individuals were aware of the coming of Homo Superior, and that they had the potential to replace baseline humans as the dominant species of Earth. Thus Weapon Plus was created to address the so-called mutant problem. What was ignored by everyone involved in Weapon Plus is that its mastermind, John Sublime, was actually the host body for a sentient bacteria present on every living creature on the planet, save for mutants, who were genetically immune to the Sublime infection.

The first nine installments of Weapon Plus were partially successful. Weapon X produced a number of agents, though it branched off and even became opposed to Weapon Plus's interests. To prevent subsidiary programs from going rogue, Weapon Plus directly oversaw the creation of the last living weapons operating in the clandestine facilities of The World, employing Bolivar Trask's Sentinel technology.

Throughout the decades, Weapon Plus has used increasingly more extreme methods to create its supersoldiers. Captain America was enhanced to peak human levels. Weapon X employed genetic alteration, brainwashing and memory implants. The latest creations were bred specifically to become mutant-hunting weapons much deadlier than Sentinels.

Weapon One

Quote:
Project: Rebirth, headed by Professor Abraham Erskine (given Reinstein's name as a cover identity) managed to produce Captain America (Steve Rogers). However Erskine was murdered moments after Rogers was successfully empowered, the refinements he introduced which made the process successful lost with his death. With his demise, Josef Reinstein took over the American program.

Two other subjects, Clinton McIntyre, a.k.a. Protocide, a failed experiment who was placed in suspended animation and was revived in the modern era by AIM, and the first mutant experiment designated Queen seem to have occurred prior to the serum being tested on Steve Rogers.

Reinstein's early attempts to refine the formula resulted in African American super soldiers (most prominently Isaiah Bradley). Three hundred African-American soldiers were taken from Camp Cathcart and subjected to potentially fatal experiments at an undisclosed location, as seen in Truth: Red, White and Black in an attempt to recreate the Super Soldier formula. Only five men survived the original trials; hundreds of test subjects left behind at Camp Cathcart and the camp's commander were executed by US soldiers in the name of secrecy, the families of the three hundred were told that they had died in battle. Isaiah Bradley was the lone survivor.

Although there were many later attempts to recreate or reverse-engineer Project: Rebirth's Super-Soldier Serum, none are known to have been involved with Weapon Plus except for the attempt that resulted in the creation of Isaiah Bradley's son Josiah X. Weapon Plus considers Captain America as its most successful creation, despite the fact that Rogers has been at odds with the United States government a number of times. It should be noted that Project: Rebirth was retroactively made a part of the Weapon Plus after WWII when Weapon Plus was actually formed.

Weapon 2 through 4

Quote:
Weapons II-IV experimented on animals. It is unknown if the experiments succeeded in creating a living weapon. Grant Morrison only touched lightly on this element of the Weapon Plus project during his tenure on New X-Men, but later explored the theme of animal-based weapon development in other projects such as the DC Comics publication We3.

Weapon 5 and 6
 Quote:

Weapon 7

Quote:
Weapon VII, aka Project: Homegrown, experimented on human soldiers during the Vietnam War. Some of the known participants who died in Project: Homegrown included Andrew Perlmutter, Michael Labash, John Walsh, James MacPherson and fourteen other unknown recruits. The only known successful subject of Project: Homegrown was Nuke, who had armored implants under his epidermis and was addicted to powerful steroids. Logan, who would later become one of Weapon Plus' victims, kidnapped Nuke as a child, and oversaw his conditioning.

The United Kingdom also had its own version of Project: Homegrown, aka the Black Budget, which managed to create the team known as the Super Soldiers: Dauntless, Gog, Dreadnaught, Revenge, Victory, Invincible, Challenger, and some other unnamed super-soldiers.

The Mercy Corporation, an off-shoot of S.H.I.E.L.D. that worked on super-soldiers and eventually broke off, also had its own unit of super-soldiers, using a serum similar to previous derivatives of the Super-Soldier Serum from Weapon I. Their agents included Jack Reno, Keel, Kyle, Agent Villarosa, Agent Davis and Agent Milo.

Weapon 8 and 9
 Quote:

In Wolverine: The End, by Paul Jenkins, it was revealed that Weapon IX was, in fact, Wolverine's older brother John Howlett (first introduced in Origin), long thought deceased. However, due to the inherent instability in the possible futures depicted in Marvel comics, it is unknown if this is regarded as canon.

Weapon 10

Quote:
Weapon X, tenth in the series, is the X-Man Wolverine, and this project would spin off into its own series of subjects.

Weapon 11
 Quote:
No individual with the 'Weapon XI' moniker has been seen, but John Sublime has mentioned it. A likely candidate for Weapon XI's true identity is the Hound (a mutant with the power to hunt and kill other mutants), who was transformed by the Hound Program of the US government into a techno-organic killing machine. He battled the government-sponsored incarnation of X-Factor after massacring scientists at a US government research facility, nearly killing Sabretooth in the process, but was stopped by Polaris, who was forced to use her power at its full limit. He was later after Shard, but was destroyed in an explosion after being defeated by her and Bishop.

Weapon 12
 Quote:
Weapon Plus created Weapon XII (aka Huntsman, real name Zona Cluster 6) at the England-based facilities of The World. He was the first living weapon created employing artificial evolution and nanosentinel technology. Weapon XII was "accidentally" unleashed on the Channel Tunnel and fought X-Corporation members Cannonball, M, Darkstar, Rictor, Siryn and Multiple Man. Weapon XII was eliminated by Fantomex with the aid of Jean Grey and Professor X, but at the cost of Darkstar's life. Huntsman was created to be part of the Super-Sentinels, a mutant-hunting team of superheroes with a base in a Weapon Plus space station. This team, a brainchild of John Sublime, was intended to be a publicity stunt to make the genocide of mutants much more acceptable to the public.

Weapon 13

Quote:
Weapon Plus created Weapon XIII Fantomex, whose real name is Charlie Cluster 7, also at The World. However, Fantomex rebelled against his creators. Like in the case of Weapon XII, Fantomex's powers derive from Nanosentinel technology.

Weapon 14

Quote:
In New X-Men #154 (May 2004), Grant Morrison's last issue of New X-Men, the telepathic quintuplets called the Stepford Cuckoos were identified as Weapon XIV. The Stepford Cuckoos link to Weapon Plus has finally been addressed in the Phoenix: Warsong miniseries, written by Greg Pak, which explores unresolved storylines from Morrison's New X-Men and Pak's Phoenix: Endsong.

Weapon 15

Quote:
So far, the last creation of Weapon Plus is Weapon XV, aka Ultimaton, designed to be the Super-Sentinels' grand powerhouse. He dies when Wolverine destroys the Weapon Plus space station that was designed as the Super-Sentinels HQ's.

Superb post!

Me No Rikey Rob, he's a banana queer!

I shit on Hogan!
Grimm #893909 2007-11-28 12:34 AM
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts

Weapon 2 through 4

Awesome. A robo-Dakota.

"You're either lying or stupid."
"I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"
Megatron and Starscream
ROY BATTY #893937 2007-11-28 1:42 AM
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: ROY BATTY
Weapon Plus

Quote:

Weapon One

Quote:

Weapon 2 through 4

Quote:

Weapon 5 and 6
 Quote:

Weapon 7

Quote:

Weapon 8 and 9
 Quote:

Weapon 10

Quote:

Weapon 11
 Quote:

Weapon 12
 Quote:

Weapon 13

Quote:

Weapon 14

Quote:

Weapon 15

Quote:

Superb post!

thankee sir! the glory of google and wikipedia.

Cowgirl Jack #893938 2007-11-28 1:42 AM
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Cowgirl Jack

Weapon 2 through 4

Awesome. A robo-Dakota.

you should read We3. quite good.

Grimm #893942 2007-11-28 1:45 AM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

thankee sir! the glory of google and wikipedia.

beautiful arent they....

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Page 12 of 59 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard