Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Do you really think wonder mcgroin cares about characters on the evil communist channel known as PBS?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
grover and oscar arent real?

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Wondy, you want to know why I really make fun of you?
Its because you react every single time.

I hate to admit it, but he's got you there, WB.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
also it should be mentioned WB is a pederast.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
He's a stamp collector?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
if by stamps you mean naked pictures of children, then yes. yes he is.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
But, in all seriousness, I have to defend WB on this "he's a pedo" charge.

When WB wrote about these teachers, I took it to mean simply that he couldn't understand why the teachers would do something this stupid. I don't see that as "sympathy". Also, let's face it: looking at some of these teachers, no straight man can deny that he would have WANTED to have sex with a woman who looked like that when he was a teenager.

It should be also noted that having sex (or wanting to have sex) with an underaged (but not legal) teenager is not, per se, pedophilia. Pedophilia involves sexual fantasies about prepubescent children. The worst you can say about some of the girls WB posts pics of is that they look underaged but definitely post-adolesent.

Finally, I would point out that only one poster has been shown with a prepubescent child on his lap and it aint WB:

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
hopefully for his sake, WB will hire you to represent him when he goes to trial.

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Finally, I would point out that only one poster has been shown with a prepubescent child on his lap and it aint WB:

Yes ma'am, I like your garage. I wouldn't never hurt you or your boy. I'd lay my hand on the Bible and say the same thing, mm-hmm.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Oswego teacher accused of inappropriate relationship with student

Oswego, NY -- An Oswego school teacher was arrested Tuesday and is accused of having an ongoing and continuous course of conduct in which she allegedly fostered an inappropriate relationship with a 16-year-old male student, according to an Oswego County Sheriff's Department report. - 8:29 a.m.

Jennifer K. Dempsey, 28, of 884 Cayuga St., Fulton, is charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, according to sheriff's reports. She currently teaches in the City of Oswego School District.

Dempsey was released on an appearance ticket and will return to Oswego City court April 3.

A Jennifer Dempsey is listed as a Spanish teacher at Oswego High School, according to The Post-Standard archives.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Teacher charged for sex with student

• A 25-year-old Long Island teacher was busted for having sex with a 16-year-old student in a late-night rendezvous in their high school parking lot, cops said Thursday.

Heather Kennedy, who teaches math at Wantagh High School, was released on $35,000 bond after she was arraigned in a Hempstead courtroom on charges of rape and endangering the welfare of a child.

Nassau County cops said Kennedy seduced the teen after he picked her up March 18 at her grandmother's Massapequa home, where she lives, and went cruising for several hours. The pair then stopped at the darkened high school parking lot, talked some more and then had sex, said Detective Lt. Richard Zito.

Things unraveled as the boy's father grew worried when the teen blew curfew - and didn't answer his cell phone because his battery died. The teen finally called his father from the teacher's phone.

"The son made up a story about where he was," Zito said, but the father didn't believe him and later got him to confess.

Stupid kid. He should have made up a story about porking some girl his own age. His dad would have grounded him AFTER giving him an "atta boy" and the kid would have had a shot at the teacher again later.

Still, she's kind of ugly. That's probably why the dad decided to turn her in.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
ABC News

High school teacher charged with sexual relations with student

Story by Annette Lawless

6:40 p.m. Thursday, March 27, 2008

• Manhattan — The teacher at the center of the controversy, 31 year-old Katherine Harder, taught at Manhattan High and at K-State over the past few years.

Michele Jones, communications coordinator for USD 383, said Harder was a good teacher.

"Ms. Harder was a language arts teacher at Manhattan High School. She had worked for us for about three years, and she resigned from employment this morning," Jones said.

Harder and the boy drove down this road to a secluded area outside of Manhattan.

And this is where Pottawatomie County police say they found the two in a car about 10 o’clock Wednesday night, the Spillway Marina at Tuttle Creek State Park.

Authorities say the 31-year-old teacher was having sex with one of her students, a boy, 17-years-old.

Though this arrest has rattled the Manhattan School District, Jones says it's not the school's first sex scandal.

"I had heard through the..just the grapevine that it happened many years ago, so that would have been at least nine years ago, which would have been before my time," Jones said.

School administrators are planning to meet with students and parents wanting answers.

Katherine Harder was released today from jail on a $3,000 bond. She faces five to 13 months in jail if she's convicted.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Ms. Harder

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Associated Press:
  • Police say the motives of a teacher accused of taking three youngsters to motels to engage in sex in a nearby town aren't known.

Donna Lou Sanders, 46, of Magnolia, was released on $100,000 bond Friday. She is charged with 12 counts of permitting abuse of a minor, and 10 counts of rape. Columbia County deputy prosecutor David Butler said she is being treated at a private mental health facility.

Chief Robert Gorum said Sanders told investigators on Wednesday, the day she was arrested, that she committed all of the crimes of which she is being accused.

Sanders, who was a special education teacher at Magnolia Junior High School, resigned from that job on Wednesday with a letter that consisted of a single sentence: "Due to catastrophic events that have taken place within my family, I do hereby resign as a teacher in the Magnolia School District."

Some details of the allegations against Sanders emerged Friday when authorities released a probable-cause affidavit written by Detective Todd Dew in support of the charges against Sanders. On the version provided to reporters, the names of the juveniles involved were blacked out, and it was not known if any were students in Sanders' classes.

According to the affidavit, Magnolia Junior High principal Chris Hurley said he had spoken with two girls — one 12 years old, the other 13 — and a 15-year-old male who was also involved. The youngsters confirmed incidents involving sexual activity and also told Hurley that Sanders had provided them with alcohol, the affidavit said.

RE: "Police say the motives of a teacher accused of taking three youngsters to motels to engage in sex in a nearby town aren't known." Just a wild, unsubstantiated, guess, but perhaps the motive was to get off. And, looking at her, I'm pretty sure that such an event WOULD require the participation of a really, really, retarded partner.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

For once, I wish you hadn't posted the photo.

Borrowing a line from the Tick: "That's icky to infinity."

It's hard to believe any teenage guy would ever hit that.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Presactly why it's important to note that she's a "special ed" teacher. In other words, we're talking students like rex.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
... She stuffed a sock up her cooter in order to "seduce" them?

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
http://pollsb.com/polls/poll/11716/tiffany-shepherd-a-high-school-teacher-was-fired-after-these-pictures-surfaced-online

NOT guilty!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Here's an interesting twist on the whole teacher-student sex thing:
  • A Southern California high school teacher is in police custody, accused of having a sexual relationship with a female student.

Investigators said Crissy Torcella Hisey, 28, of Murrieta, and a 17-year-old girl confessed to having a sexual relationship for several months. The student had not been in any of Hisey's classes this year, but she had been her student in the past, officials said.

Hisey resigned Friday from her job at Vista Murrieta High School. She worked as an English teacher since 2004, according to a district spokesperson. Officials said she had undergone

Her bail is set at $25,000. She is being held on charges of molesting a minor, oral copulation and sending harmful matter to a minor.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Teacher Suspended After Student Reports Sexual Encounter
  • INDIANAPOLIS -- A high school teacher was arrested and suspended after allegations of sex with a student surfaced this week.

A 15-year-old male student at The Renaissance School in Warren Township told police that he had sex with Sheila Vazquez during a "lunch" outing during school hours, police said.

The incident is alleged to have happened on May 1 following several months of conversation that included sexual innuendo, the student told police.

According to a police report, the student indicated that the conversations began innocently in February when he told her that he was bored in school.

The student told police that Vazquez responded that she had something that would keep him busy.

As the conversations continued over the ensuing months, according to the student, he and Vazquez met in a classroom after school on several occasions to kiss and embrace.

The student told police that Vazquez arranged to take him to lunch during school because he was working hard in class.

Police said the student told them that he and Vazquez went to her home and had sex during the encounter and that she brought him back to school afterward.

Vazquez faces four counts of child molestation.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Syracuse Post Standard:
  • A suspended high school English teacher is facing up to six months in jail after admitting she had sex with a 15-year-old student.

Christel Gravlin pleaded guilty to third-degree rape Monday in St. Lawrence County Court. The 33-year-old Lisbon Central School teacher says she had oral sex and intercourse with the boy on Nov. 25 during a brief affair.

The relationship became known when she went to a school basketball game while intoxicated and announced the affair to nearby students and spectators. Gravlin blames her actions on depression, alcohol, prescription drugs and pressure from the victim.

Gravlin will be sentenced May 5. She also faces 10 years of probation. As a felon, Gravlin will have to surrender her New York state teaching license.

Teacher gets 10 years' probation for sex with student

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
TEACHER BUSTED IN ORGY WITH 15-YEAR-OLD BOY

• A 22-year-old female high school teacher was arrested yesterday for having sex with a 15-year-old boy as part of a three-on-one sex romp, authorities said.

Janmattie Singh, an English teacher at Richmond Hill HS in Queens, was slapped with statutory rape and other charges stemming from the Jan. 23 encounter with the boy and his two 18-year-old relatives, officials said.

She pleaded not guilty in Brooklyn Criminal Court and was released on bail, according to her lawyer, Kumar Paturi.

Singh had arranged the after-school affair by phone with one of the 18-year-old boys - a former student of hers at Richmond Hill, according to a spokeswoman for the Office of the Special Commissioner of Investigation. The rendezvous occurred at a Brooklyn apartment of one of the boys.

Investigators later recorded phone conversations between Singh and the boys during which she admitted having extracurricular coitus with the 15-year-old, a law-enforcement official said. She had also expressed interest in a repeat encounter with the kid - until she learned he was only 15, the official said.

Paturi said his client was on medical leave after having suffered a nervous breakdown earlier in the school year.

Singh will be placed on the Education Department's ineligible list.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

This is about a teacher in Port St Lucie, FL, about 1 hour north of me.
She had an after-hours job aboard a charter ship for tourists, where the female employees all wore bikinis.

This story got a lot of coverage here on local South Florida TV news channels, all with plenty of footage of her walking around and answering questions in a bikini!
Good for ratings, I'm sure.

There's some question over whether she was fired for (1)sometimes being topless (a frequent photo of her on these reports clearly shown with her top undone but face-down and sunbathing on the deck), or (2) whether it had less to do with her bikini charters, than the fact that she took a lot of absentee days from school(30 days), possibly to get paid for teaching while working a second job.

In any case, the photos and video footage were appreciated!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Do you ever think of becoming a teacher so you can get more underage kids?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
does he!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
No.

But I have dated quite a few of their hot horny teachers.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
No.

But I have dated quite a few of their hot horny teachers in a failed attempt to get to their students. It was icky fucking pussy with hair on it.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Former New York Teacher Arrested on Rape Charges for Continuing to Have Sex With Teen

• GARDEN CITY, N.Y. — A former New York teacher who admitted having sex with a 16-year-old boy has been arrested on rape and other charges after prosecutors say she continued the liaisons in violation of a court order.

Heather Kennedy, a former Wantagh high school teacher, was arrested late Monday. She is charged with third-degree rape, committing a criminal sexual act , criminal contempt and endangering the welfare of a minor.

The 25-year-old was first arrested in March. She pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct and was awaiting an August sentencing.

Prosecutors got a tip Kennedy was still meeting with the boy and began watching her. The victim also admitted having sex with Kennedy five times since her guilty plea.

Kennedy's lawyer did not immediately return a call for comment.

Something about this chick looks familiar:

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
No.

But I have dated quite a few of their hot horny teachers.

Bow ties are coool.
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
x a zillion.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
x a zillion.

i'm rubber and you're glue so those bounce off of me and go right back to you.

Bow ties are coool.
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i was agreeing with you so that means my agreement is stuck to me.

thanks asshole.

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Mocha's a teacher?

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Zzzap is a pedophile?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wank & Cry
Written by Thomas Tantillo
Silver Surfer is a property of Marvel Comics and is used without permission.

Silver Surfer #1 The Obsessed.

Page 1

Panel 1: Looking out into the cosmos seeing only stars.

1 Cap: Looking up into the heavens a boy once wished for nothing more then roam among the stars. He and his kin had everything they could ever want yet the boy needed more.

Panel 2: Focusing in we see a bright light in the distance.

2 Cap: He was a born explorer and like all explorers he was possessed by desire that he could not define. A yearning to find something deeper in all around him.

Panel 3: Coming closer we see the light streaking through the cosmos.

3 Cap: I came to pass that the boy's boys wishes would come true when he made a noble, yet self serving, sacrifice to become the herald to Galactus the Devourer of worlds.

Panel 4: Now we're close enough to see that there are two distinctly diffrent lights. One orange followed by blue.

4 Cap: Not only did he get to roam with the stars but he became one with them. He became.

Page 2

Splash: Silver Surfer chasing after Firelord.

5 Cap: ...The Silver Surfer.

6 Cap: He and I have engaged in a tit for tat for years now. He is my greatest obsession. And he is not without his own compulsions. Like all explorers he never stops searching. Even now he searches for the slightest possibility of redemption for a foe he once considered friend.

7 Silver Surfer: End this mad rampage Perilous Kryl.

8 FireLord: My name is Firelord. Whatever remained of Perilous Kryl was left behind in the cold corridors of death.

Page 3

Panel 1: Silver Surfer unleashes powerful blasts from his hands towards Firelord.

9 Silver Surfer: And now you dispense that which you abhor.

Panel 2: Firelord spins his staff shielding him from the Surfers blasts.

11 Firelord: The Kree are a disease. It is time they taste of extinction so they may no longer brutishly leave death and destruction in their wake.

Panel 3: The right side of Surfers face and shoulder. He has a stern look while he tries to reason with FireLord.

12 Surfer: No love have I for the Kree but they are not the only one who have fell before your pharisaic wrath.

Panel 4: The left side of Firelords face and shoulder as he harshly rebukes Surfers reasoning.

13 FireLord: All scum. Perhaps if "heroes" such as yourself had taken firmer action years ago with the Kree or Skrull their victims wouldn't number so high. Perhaps Annihilation would not have caused such carnage with his Wave. Carnage that you missed while once again in thrall to Galactus.

Panel 5: Surfer and Firelord speeding toward eachother.

14 Surfer: And what would you have me do with you Perlous?

15 Firelord: I'd have you stay out of my way.

16 Surfer: That I cannot do.

Panel 6: The left side Firelords face with his eye squinted and focused.

17 Firelord: Very well.

Page 4

Panel 1: Mephisto watching a massive and yet splendidly beautiful explosion from a distance standing on a asteroid.

18 Cap: The power Galactus has givin his Heralds is uncanny. Firelord has created a supernova engulfing them both in a magnifient yet catastrophic explosion. Most amazing of all is that neither of them will be harmed by the blast so I'm not quite sure why Firelord has envoked this stratagy but I'm sure he had his reasons.

Panel 2: Seeing Mephisto from the side as the waves of the Supernova pass by him.

19 Cap: It is unbecoming of one such as I to express sentiment but there are exceptions. How could I not appreciate the splendor of a Supernova. Our roles in the scheme of things are actually quite akin when I too bring out the beauty in death, destruction, and tragedy.

Page 5

Panel 1: The Surfer, having been laid low, rises from his board looking around for Firelord.

20 Cap: Ah, now I see Firelords purpose for that Supernova. A means of escape.

Panel 2: Firelord camoflaged with the darkness of space behind the Surfer.

21 Cap: He has rather cleverly cloaked himself in dark matter.

Panel 3: Surfer peering into space with his eyes illuminated looking for Firelord.

22 Cap: With his Galactus givin sight, which can see across galaxies, Surfer undoubtedly sees the pocket of Dark Matter but assumes it's a result of the explosion.

Panel 4: Surfer suddenly sees something that horrifies him.

23 Cap: Eventually Surfer would figure it out but...

Panel 5: Over Surfer's shoulder we see Mephisto in the distance.

24 Cap: ...Something else catches his eye.

Panel 6: Surfer speeding toward Mephisto's location.

25 Cap: Like all explorers he's easily distracted.

Page 6

Panel 1: Surfer gets to where Mephisto was standing only to find no one there. He looks around bewildered.

26 Cap: Perhaps he'll assume the explosion has upset his senses. Or not. Either way I've provideded Firelord the space he needs to escape. Which serves my purposes for another day.

Panel 2: From a chest level view we look to see Surfer staring intently at the stars.

27 Surfer: I know you can hear me Kryl. Beware.

Panel 3: Surfer leaving the scene behind with some final words.

28 Surfer: There are deeper and darker abysses then death to fall into.

29 Cap: HA. There certainly are.

Panel 4: Firelord leaving with a heavy brow.

Page 7

Panel 1: Surfer riding the spaceways.

30 Cap: There are many misconceptions of the Surfer. For one, he's not a warrior. Battle and hate have very taxing affects on him. Between my looming presence in his mind and his donnybrook with Firelord he is in need of repast.

Panel 2: Surfer looking into the distance with a slight look of glee.

31 Cap: And what better place to gather his thoughts.

Panel 3: A light blue spot among the starts.

32 Cap: Then Earth. The world he has all but adopted as his own.

Page 8

Panel 1: Surfer entering Earths atmosphere.

33 Cap: I cannot read minds but in the case of the Silver Surfer I do not need to. I know why he returns to a world that once served as his prison for years. I know why he returns to a world that has disheartened and infuriated him at every turn.

34 Cap: It reminds him of Zenn-La

Page 9

Panel 1: Surfer soaring over the ocean.

33 Cap: Far less advanced and civilized but in terms of visage the geography and people are very similiar.

Panel 2: With his hands behind his back Surfer moves slowly a few feet above the ocean, staring down at the waves.

34 Cap: He sacrificed his freedom long ago so that Zenn La would be spared but it turned out it was a sacrifice in vain since the world had been ravaged again and again till meeting it's final doom.

35 Cap: He would never speak the words but he is almost glad that Zenn La is at final peace. But from time to time he enjoys being reminded of his homeworld and it's enchanting traquility.

Panel 3: Surfer flying through the Tibetan mountains.

36 Cap: There is another reason though.

Panel 4: Surfer walking through the snow.

37 Cap: Of all the worlds Surfer has tread upon...

Panel 5: A stone door hidden among the rocks is ajar.

38 Cap: ...Earth is one of the few that manage to surprise him.

Panel 6: Surfer with a look of curiousity on his face.

Page 10

Panel 1: The Shadows of two boys playing on the walls as Silver Surfer walks forward.

39 Mutt: You won't catch me Spider-man.

40 Eight: Oh yes I will Green Goblin.

Panel 2: A mutant boy who has 6 arms and 8 eyes hangs from the wall shooting webs out of his hands at his friend.

41 Eight: For good always triumphs over evil.

Panel 3: A boy with the features of a wolf is on the ground webbed up.

42 Mutt: Man, how come you always get to be Spider-man?

Panel 4: Eight jumps down to the ground near Mutt who is getting loose.

43 Eight: I'll give you eight guesses why.

44 Mutt: Who cares when your Spidey dialogue sucks.

Panel 5: Eight and Mutt face to face with Surfer in shadows behind them.

45 Eight: Does not.

46 Mutt: Does too. Spidey doesn't say corny stuff like that. That's more like...

Page 11

Panel 1: Mutt talking while Eight stares in awe behind him.

47 Eight:...the Silver Surfer???

48 Mutt: Yeah, somebody like...

Panel 2: Mutt and Eight staring up at the ledge above them staring at a glistening Silver Surfer.

49 Surfer: Hello young ones.

Page 12

Panel 1: Mutt is scared and Eight is excited.

50 Mutt: AHHHHHH

51 Eight: Relax Mutt, he's a good guy. I read all about him on the internt.

Panel 2: Eight turning to Silver Surfer

52 Eight: I read all about you on the internet.

Panel 3: Silver Surfer looking down at the two kids with a bit of a smile.

53 Surfer: I am glad you know I intend you know harm. It seems everyone on this planet normally assumes the worst when it comes to me.

Panel 4: Surfer walks down to the same ground level as the kid

54 Surfer: Though, I am somewhat curious how you two traversed the harsh weather conditions and mountains to get here.

Page 13

Panel 1: Looking down over Surfers shoulder we see Mutt and Eight.

55 Mutt: Well, if you haven't noticed, we're a little diffrent. We can take the cold and handle the mountains. We were playing outside and found this place.

56 Surfer: Are you mutants?

Panel 2: Looking at Surfer, Mutt, and Eight from the side.

57 Eight: No no no we're freaks.

58 Surfer: Freaks? I'm unfamiliar with the application of this term here on earth?

59 Eight: There was an accident in our hometown and we were some of the people changed by it. How did you find this place?

Panel 3: Surfer holding his arm out with his hands open palms facing up.

60 Surfer: My story is not that foreign from your own. There was a time I was trapped here on earth thanks to my former master Galactus. While exploring this world I stumbled upon the hidden ruins of these mountains. I return here from time to time to gather myself.

Panel 4: Looking over Mutt and Eight's shoulders to Surfer

61 Mutt You don't mind us being here do you?

Panel 5: Surfer looking down at the boys.

62 Surfer: No, I do not mind. I have no more claim to this place then you and I could use the company.

63 Mephisto: Really?

Page 14

Panel 1: See Mephisto posturing, from an upward angle, with his arms crossed from an upward angle.

64 Mephisto: How about the company of an old friend?

Page 15

Panel 1: Surfer with a look of intensity on his face while Mutt is pulling Eight away by his shirt.

65 Surfer: Children, you must leave now.

66 Eight: But we can help.

67 Surfer: No, you cannot, now hurry.

Panel 2: Mutt dragging Eight out of there with Surfer in the background heading towards Mephisto on his board.

68 Mutt: Stop being an asshole Eight and let's get out of here.

Panel 3: Surfer on going downward toward Mephisto

69 Surfer. DEMON

70 Surfer: I don't know why you've chosen to appear before me now but you will rue that decision.

Panel 4: Mephisto smurking.

71 Cap: One of the reason I take such intrest in the Surfer is I absolutely love how he reacts to me.

Panel 5 From behind Mephisto we see him looking up at Surfer soaring over head.

72 Cap Such unbridled hate from one so gentle. Knowing that the mere sight of me causes him such agita is almost vengeance enough. Almost.

73 Mephisto: Must you always act the fool with such hysterics? After all this time don't you know I only want to talk.

74 Surfer: Your words are more dangerous then the actions of most evil one.

Panel 5: The left side of Mephisto's face with Surfer hovering right above the ground.

75 Mephisto: True. But it is not the words alone.

Page 16

Panel 1: Mephisto with his hands in the air, as though he's casting a wicked spell, while Surfer looks on.

76 Mephisto: It's the guile behind them.

77 Mephisto: BEHOLD

78 Mephisto: A vision in my Stygian mists.

Panel 2: Outside in the Snow Mephisto's Souless Ones are grabbing the Eight and Mutt.

79 Mephisto: My newly resurrected Souless Ones have captured your young friends.

Panel 3: Surfer looking past the mist at Mephisto yelling at him.

80 Surfer: MEPHISTO.

81 Surfer: Hurt those children and I'll

81 Mephisto: Do not waste my time with with idle threats and I will not waste yours with mourning. They are merely to insure I have your attention.

Panel 3: Surfer slightly bowing his head submissively.

82 Surfer: What do you want Mephisto?

Panel: 4: Mephisto manifesting another image in his mist as Surfer watches.

83 Mephisto: For once, you and I want the same thing.

Page 17

Panel 1: Surfer and Mephisto looking into the mist to see an image of Morlun.

84 Surfer: Morlun!

85 Mephisto: I see you know of him? He has been givin the power to destroy you.

Panel 2: Surfer with his back to us and Mephisto facing us with both facing the other.

85 Surfer: Why are you telling me this?

86 Mephisto: Morlun is a small part of a much larger threat to Earth. One of my largest sources for souls to reap. It would hardly serve my best intrest for Earth to be destroyed.

86 Surfer: Deciever, I know there is far more to this then you present. What do you want in return for this information?

Panel 3 With a view from behind Surfers right side seeing Mephisto standing with his fist against his hips.

87 Mephisto: All I ask is that you stay here on earth until you are certain the threat has subsided. And perhaps there is more to this but...

Panel 4: Mephisto leaning into Surfers face with Surfer staring unflinchingly.

88 Mephisto: Are you really willing to take that chance.

Page 18

Panel 1: Outside the Souless ones release the children.

89 Mephisto: As a showing of good will I'll release your friends.

Panel 2: Mephisto vanishing.

90 Mephisto: I leave you with one promise Surfer, never has the earth needed you more.

Panel 3: Surfer with a pensive look.

Panel 4: Surfer flies outside while the children move away from the Souless ones.

91 Mutt: Let's get out of here.

Panel 5: Surfer comes to the childrens side to check on them.

92 Surfer: Are you okay?

93 Eight: Yeah.

Panel 6: Surfer with his arms around the boys as all three look to the souless ones.

94 Surfer: It will all be okay now.

Page 19

Panel 1: The Horned Souless one about to enter a portal while the other masked Souless one stares at Surfer.

95 Horned Souless one: Come brother. Mephisto beckons.

Panel 2: Close up of Masked Souless Ones face.

96 Masked Souless One: Be seeing you, Surfer.

Panel 3: Both Souless Ones disappear into the portal as Surfer and the boys watch on.

Panel 4: Eight looks up to Surfer.

97 Eight: What was that about?

98 Surfer: The continuation of a game between me and an old foe who seeks to torment me by keeping me here on Earth.

99 Cap: That's part of it, sure.

100 Surfer: But what he does not realize is that things are diffrent now.

Panel 5: Surfer transforms into a flesh and blood man.

101 Cap: Hmm, I didn't see that coming but I suppose it is not totally unexpected. Easily accomplished for the Surfer and his power cosmic. Intresting he hasn't done it earlier.

Page 20

Panel 1 Surfer in process of transforming back into his Silver form while kneeling in front of the children with his hands on their shoulders.

102 Surfer: Come, I will take you to your home.

103 Cap: I suppose it doesn't matter. I can take comfort in the knowledge I have that he doesn't.

Panel 2 Surfer flying away with the boys on his board.

104 Cap: For in these coming days the stars will need him more then ever and thanks to me he won't be there.

Page 21

Panel 1 The home world of the Grandmaster.

Panel 2 From behind the grandmaster we see the Elders of the Universe gathered.

105 Grandmaster: My fellow Elders. Thank you for attending this meeting. Each of us share a common bond of being the last of our respective races due to some cataclysm. Well I believe it is time for us to bring others into our fold which means...

Panel 3: Grandmaster leaning back with his fingertips touching with a cold stare.

106 Grandmaster: It is time for another cataclysm.

Panel 4: A battle being waged in the outer atmosphere of a planet.

Panel 5: Three sillouettes stand watching the battle outside on a screen.

107: Such destruction. It's tragic this had to happen.

108: Yes, tragic but necessary.

Page 22

Panel1: The three figures revealed as bald men all wearing Silver robes.

109: For all the Universe must know the way of Zenn-La.

The End.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
This reminds me of Herokiller and ROY BATTYs trip on Barry Allen's speed time treadmill

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
"Youtubie"
1000+ posts
"Youtubie"
1000+ posts

the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
iggy argumentative User Board Killer
500+ posts Thu Jul 24 2008 11:45 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Another teacher FUCKS her student...

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard