Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#967690 2008-06-13 1:36 PM
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
... and I want to see your tah-tahs. Make it so.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
It's not my birthday, but I wouldn't mind a peek either.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Dude! The new chippie already posted her tah tahs! On your birthday no less! (or at least close enough to it!)

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Though her tah-tahs are nice (very nice), I demand your tah-tahs. The Holy Grail of tah-tahs. Those are the tah-tahs that I yearn for. Show me them tah-tahs now! It's the LAW!

Tah-tahs.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
the "Holy grail of tah-tahs"? Damn, that's good - I may have to use that line...

And there ain't no law here!

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I use the law of Eminent Domain to take claim over your tah-tahs. Cuz those tah-tahs will be mine. Oh, yes, they will be mine.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Eminent Domain usually means that the property being taken will be used for the good of the people or government, dear...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
He'll show them to me. I can think of no greater good...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Hmmm... I dunno....

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
Eminent Domain usually means that the property being taken will be used for the good of the people or government, dear...

Give those tah-tah's to me, and I'll show you what good I'll do with them.

Bringer of Change
400+ posts
Bringer of Change
400+ posts
Fuck you doc. No one gives a shit that you're even alive. Fuck off and die.

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
I do!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Thanks, Jeff. Thanks, man.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

imagine the wonders they could do for the whole world...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

imagine the wonders they could do for the whole world...

Like being covered in magic chocolate?

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
exactly!

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Glacier16
I do!
Me too! Happy Birthday Doc!

Harley do as the man says.

Zzzzzappp!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rellik
Fuck you doc. No one gives a shit that you're even alive. Fuck off and die.

That's "killeR" backwards...

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
It's retarded, no matter how you spell it.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
then we should start calling him "Dedrater" since that is retarded backwards.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I'm pjpveous!

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts

Woah woah woah! Get out of here with that! You could hurt someone!

few posts
few posts
Cum suck on MisterJLA's TITTIES! Now a full cup size bigger!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I'm pretty sure that who ever created this alt used their own picture for the avatar.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum

Woah woah woah! Get out of here with that! You could hurt someone!

That's ok, "Danger" is my middle name.

Or sumptin'.

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
 Quote:
I'm pretty sure that who ever created this alt used their own picture for the avatar.

I'd say there's a good possibility of that, yeah.

Rex, put a shirt on.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
You've seen rex without a shirt? Gah!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Ha! I missed the pic the first time 'round...

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You've seen rex without a shirt? Gah!

Hey!

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
HARLEY! Dearest... love of my life... show us t3h titty.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
that was poetry uschi. well done...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
i smooth talk her all day on the cellphone, the least she can do is show sum boob.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
doesnt harley realize that her boobs could be the key to ending this destructive conflict and bringing order to the galaxy and stuff?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I just want 'em to stare at. And touch a bit.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
me too uschi. me too...

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
We all do.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
but me most. I call dibs on wanting her more than anyone else on the planet. And space. and time. and how.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
We could just steal her shirts while we're there.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
YES. omg, that was, like, the best idea ever had by anyone, ever.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I also call shotgun on sharing her bed!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard