Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
heh

giant picture
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
heh

See you're ignoring my point, oh righteous hypocrite.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
wow, wank and cry mentions a poster's family members? thats crazy!

you should read this: http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/967454/fpart/1

you'll find it helpful!

I'm shocked? I mentioned a family...oh wait, we never had a problem fucking with members...just kids. Nice try douchebag.

hahahah posting about another posters family member? way to sell out your morals, wank and cry!

im sure zap would be pleased with your actions.

just wanted to be sure your living the hypocrisy was clear

w&c!

did you see this post here? the one i quoted above?

its about you breaking all of your morality, so i wanted to make sure you were able to see it an reflect on it.

sure, the hypocrisy might be startling at first, but its certainly worth your review!

No hypocricy. Talking about an adult is one thing. Talking about a child is another.

is that really how you feel, w&c?

because, you know, i'm sure no one else from your "mob" feels the same.

and thats why you're alone now.

which, i'm sure, is pretty humiliating, after proclaiming all of this "moral highground" and "manner superiority" and such.

amazing that it only took you several days to fall into this level of hypocrisy.

Yeah, you guys said I was "alone" for a week or so. Said that the raid was over. What happened? We trashed your board today, that's what happened. Now I just so happen to be here by myself.

re: trashing the board... i see posts by mxy and nowie. so, congrats on having them show you how to spam.

re: your being alone, its not alone as in the only person online right now. alone as in everyone else in your "mob" has "de-mentalitied" you, because the above post clearly defines you as a shithead -- and not only for the sake of being a shithead on the merits of the post, but additionally for the sake of the hypocrisy littered behind it, formerly stating such a thing was beneath you and beyond your ability, and just a few hours later, succumbing to what you formerly attacked.

that is why you are alone.

...that, and because you're ugly.

and a shit head.

giant picture
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
i can see that you missed my post earlier, so i reposted it

giant picture
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
its above

giant picture
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
please note it

giant picture
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
w&c, did you see that post above?

giant picture
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
my post. the one about you.

giant picture
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
where i call you a shit head

giant picture
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Wank and Cry User Haloveous
2500+ posts 06/13/08 09:08 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Random Chat - sponsored by PJP
Thread: Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice

aaaannndd here we go!

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Quote:
re: trashing the board... i see posts by mxy and nowie. so, congrats on having them show you how to spam.

re: your being alone, its not alone as in the only person online right now. alone as in everyone else in your "mob" has "de-mentalitied" you, because the above post clearly defines you as a shithead -- and not only for the sake of being a shithead on the merits of the post, but additionally for the sake of the hypocrisy littered behind it, formerly stating such a thing was beneath you and beyond your ability, and just a few hours later, succumbing to what you formerly attacked.

and a shit head.

You're grasping at straws here, Rob. I made no complaints about "family". You're trying to create a false scenario here. Everybody is somebodies family member so if I were to buy into your over reaching logic I wouldn't be able to have a negative opinion of anybody.

Truth is, I've done something today to set you off. Maybe you are sick of this war and the disruption on your board despite that it's made you money?

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

Yeah, back at you buddy. You've enabled a bunch of mindless, arrogant, egotistical, thoughtless, obnoxious, and petty bitches and you are no better.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Truth is, I've done something today to set you off. Maybe you are sick of this war and the disruption on your board despite that it's made you money?

dear lord! he still doesnt get it...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

dear lord! he still doesnt get it...

Don't care.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
yes we know. its still hilarious though. thank you for providing so much entertainment to us halo. I really mean that...

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
yes we know. its still hilarious though. thank you for providing so much entertainment to us halo. I really mean that...

Least I can do for all the entertainment you've givin me.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
 Quote:

and a shit head.

You're grasping at straws here, Rob. I made no complaints about "family". You're trying to create a false scenario here. Everybody is somebodies family member so if I were to buy into your over reaching logic I wouldn't be able to have a negative opinion of anybody.

the posts are pretty clear, but i'll walk you though it, if you'd like. you had formally proclaimed how abhorrent (really really bad!!!) it was to bring family members into discussions during your ... war, did you call it?

sure, many times over you've been hypocritical in your angst. they've been pointed out extensively. i was simply pointing to this one, in particular. you, yourself, must have felt it went to far, as you avoided this thread and my responses calling you for it a number of times.

now, certainly, i know you've got some pictures to post and/or some stories to discuss or whatever. we all await them anxiously! google adsense runs on west coast time, so i've still got about 3 hours to make this the largest day ever.

but, you can't hide from your own failings when they're so public like this.

giant picture
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts

Yeah, back at you buddy. You've enabled a bunch of mindless, arrogant, egotistical, thoughtless, obnoxious, and petty bitches and you are no better.

no mention of nazi or republican or mob?

wtf, w&c?

w.
t.
f.

giant picture
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
 Quote:

and a shit head.

He's right, y'know.
The only one here who has made a move against the Kamphausen Klan is Klinton.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Quote:

and a shit head.

the posts are pretty clear, but i'll walk you though it, if you'd like. you had formally proclaimed how abhorrent (really really bad!!!) it was to bring family members into discussions during your ... war, did you call it?

sure, many times over you've been hypocritical in your angst. they've been pointed out extensively. i was simply pointing to this one, in particular. you, yourself, must have felt it went to far, as you avoided this thread and my responses calling you for it a number of times.

now, certainly, i know you've got some pictures to post and/or some stories to discuss or whatever. we all await them anxiously! google adsense runs on west coast time, so i've still got about 3 hours to make this the largest day ever.

Nope, I never said anything about family. Just using a child. That's your big problem. You cannot link me with saying family and there's certainly a difference between ones family and their child. You're just using narrow minded and extreme logic. It's a natural human instinct to be more protective and more sensitive when it comes to children than adults.

I didn't avoid this thread. I posted my response about how there was no hypocricy right after you did, moron. I went out for awhile, I'm back, and I'm arguing with you.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

no mention of nazi or republican or mob?

wtf, w&c?

w.
t.
f.

I'm mixing it up. Unlike you and your worker bees I don't need to say the same exact thing every time.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
 Quote:

and a shit head.

Nope, I never said anything about family. Just using a child. That's your big problem. You cannot link me with saying family and there's certainly a difference between ones family and their child. You're just using narrow minded and extreme logic. It's a natural human instinct to be more protective and more sensitive when it comes to children than adults.

thats cool, w&c. its always good to draw lines like that, so that it all makes sense. attacking moms: ok, attacking sons or daughters: bad. i'm assuming brothers, sisters, grandparents and the like are also up-for-grabs in your regime of logic? y'just gotta pull them in to discussions, cuz that makes sense.

yeah, thats great to fall back on. much better to draw this new and fantastic line now than admit your hypocrisies

I'm mixing it up. Unlike you and your worker bees I don't need to say the same exact thing every time.

oh, wait, i get it!

giant picture
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Quote:

and a shit head.

thats cool, w&c. its always good to draw lines like that, so that it all makes sense. attacking moms: ok, attacking sons or daughters: bad. i'm assuming brothers, sisters, grandparents and the like are also up-for-grabs in your regime of logic?

yeah, thats great to fall back on. much better to draw this new and fantastic line now than admit your hypocrisies

oh, wait, i get it!

So you're saying there are no gradations? That people can't hold things at diffrent levels? That it's all black and white?

It's not a fall back Rob. See, I could say you are a hypocrite for fucking with my account and sig but not Rellicks or Rednecks. But you've chosen to take issue with me instead. You made a choice, an intellectualized decisions just as I have. To me, calling someone a child abuser is worse that a momma shot.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
See, I could say you are a hypocrite for fucking with my account and sig but not Rellicks or Rednecks.

your issue is simple. you were told not to use large sig images. y'did anyway. repeat x10. your punishment is now a new name. redneck and "rellick" (which is "kciller" spelled backwards, which isn't even a word) didn't do that, so they didn't get that.

To me, calling someone a child abuser is worse that a momma shot.

even in the world of internet sillies, that statement is silly.

giant picture
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
calling someone a child abuser is worse that a momma shot.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
See, I could say you are a hypocrite for fucking with my account and sig but not Rellicks or Rednecks.

your issue is simple. you were told not to use large sig images. y'did anyway. repeat x10. your punishment is now a new name. redneck and "rellick" (which is "kciller" spelled backwards, which isn't even a word) didn't do that, so they didn't get that.

To me, calling someone a child abuser is worse that a momma shot.

even in the world of internet sillies, that statement is silly.

My punishment? You'll let people talk shit about kids but take issue with big sigs? That some priorities you have there, you morally bankrupt sack of shit.

And how the fuck is that silly? His mother is a grown woman. Incest is gross, but nowhere near as bad as beating on a child.

Is child abuse okay with you Rob?

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

My punishment? You'll let people talk shit about kids but take issue with big sigs? That some priorities you have there, you morally bankrupt sack of shit.

And how the fuck is that silly? His mother is a grown woman. Incest is gross, but nowhere near as bad as beating on a child.

it must be cause hes doing it now...

Last edited by K-nutreturns; 2008-06-14 3:40 AM.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
im sorry. i crossed a line there...

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

Ha Ha. You're fearless leader is saying child abuse isn't worse than sex. Laugh it up.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

it must be cause hes doing it now...

Ha Ha. You're fearless leader is saying child abuse isn't worse than sex. Laugh it up.

okay...

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
My punishment? You'll let people talk shit about kids but take issue with big sigs?

i asked you directly several times about your sig image. you responsed, ... what was it... "fuck you rob"? thats not very sporting. i haven't banned your account. i haven't deleted your posts. with the instant click of a button, i could undo every image post you've ever made, replacing it with an image of support for gay feline marriage if i wanted. i haven't done any of that. i simply changed your name to remind you about your signature. it appears to be working.

you are dumb. filled with dumb.

giant picture
6000+ posts
6000+ posts

Look, if anyone here is guilty of child abuse, it's you.

So quit fuckin' abusing yerself.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
My punishment? You'll let people talk shit about kids but take issue with big sigs?

i asked you directly several times about your sig image. you responsed, ... what was it... "fuck you rob"? thats not very sporting. i haven't banned your account. i haven't deleted your posts. with the instant click of a button, i could undo every image post you've ever made, replacing it with an image of support for gay feline marriage if i wanted. i haven't done any of that. i simply changed your name to remind you about your signature. it appears to be working.

you are dumb. filled with dumb.

You never, EVER asked me about my sig. So now you are a liar and morally bankrupt sack of shit.

Explain to me how it's silly, Rob? If you think talking shit about someone's mom is so horrible than why do you allow it? You're seriously starting to sound like a future child abuser. Hope your fiance knows what she's getting into with your dumbass.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
gay feline marriage

BEARDGUY?!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PCG342

Look, if anyone here is guilty of child abuse, it's you.

So quit fuckin' abusing yerself.

he's not guilty. but rob and everybody else here are making damn sure hes a victim of it

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
You never, EVER asked me about my sig. So now you are a liar and morally bankrupt sack of shit.

this message board has a log (tee hee! it means "records") system to keep track of every administrative change. thus, there is a back-and-forth report of you adding signature images, and me deleting it telling you not to use large images. then you adding more images with a "fuck you rob" heading, and my deleting it again. this is a process that repeated in variation ... maybe ten times?

does that help you remember? i could send you the txt file if you'd like...? you'd have to answer quickly, though, before pro hacks it!

Hope your fiance knows what she's getting into with your dumbass.

i was about to call you a hypocrite again for bringing in family members and such, but then i remembered that the new rule you posted a few moments ago said it was only kids that were off limits. well played!

btw, why don't you ask zap what he thinks of your actions? surely he'll agree with you, right? surely you're not a hypocrite, or someone who routinely loses all their morals in public !

giant picture
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

this message board has a log (tee hee! it means "records") system to keep track of every administrative change. thus, there is a back-and-forth report of you adding signature images, and me deleting it telling you not to use large images. then you adding more images with a "fuck you rob" heading, and my deleting it again. this is a process that repeated in variation ... maybe ten times?

does that help you remember? i could send you the txt file if you'd like...? you'd have to answer quickly, though, before pro hacks it!

Hope your fiance knows what she's getting into with your dumbass.

i was about to call you a hypocrit again for bringing in family members and such, but then i remembered that the new rule you posted a few moments ago said it was only kids that were off limits. well played!

btw, why don't you ask zap what he thinks of your actions? surely he'll agree with you, right?

You never spoke to me about my sig rob. You fucking erased it, if that's what you consider "talking".

And I didn't insult your fiance. Not even remotely. I'm seriously saying you are pretty fucked up if you can't see that claiming someone beats their child is worse that calling someone a mother fucker.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Insulting Rob's fiance? That's a paddlin'

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
You never spoke to me about my sig rob. You fucking erased it, if that's what you consider "talking".

i erased a number of times, sure. and also put messages into your signature like "don't use big images" or "seriously, don't use big images" and stuff like "honestly, i could list your IP address here if i wanted to, all i ask is that you just don't use big images."

you responded to all of them in a variety of ways. eventually leading to your "fuck" tirade.

does this help jog your memory, as well?

giant picture
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard