Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
 Originally Posted By: PJP
I missed that whole thing.....what was that all about anyhow. He started a thread about Hal Jordan and Parallax and ened up leaving afterwards because of Joe and Pro? Please summarize for me.

He voiced his opinion (of which some of made sense, but not all), Grimm and Pro (I think it was, maybe Joe as well) voiced theirs (some of which was crap, but some wasnt), but unlike most people who either brush it off as a difference of opinion, or put together a cohesive argument, he went mental and had a breakdown.

I agreed with some of what he was saying, and thought that some of the stuff that was then thrown back at him, by people who admitted to never really reading any old GL stuff, was bollocks, but most of us have learnt that you can never change someone elses mind when its made up, you just walk away and forget about it.

Wanky did walk away in the end, of course, but not before he made himself look like a complete cunt, even to someone who thought he was right (for the most part, but not all).

Wow, that's like the complete opposite of what happened in reality.

I made an argument that Joe and Grimm civily disagreed with at first but when I stuck to my guns they through a hissy fit. Joe (twice) said he wasn't going to talk to me anymore because I disagreed with him. When I proved Grimm wrong about an example he used he stormed off as well. Joe then had a major meltdown. What really pissed me off though is that when Joe through a tantrum "NOBODIES TALKING TO YOU HALO" brain dead ass kissers like Pro, Harley, and K-nut just covered up for him.

That's the truth. In hindsight I should probaly have let it go but I can't stand sycophantic enablers. They're the only thing worse than cunts like Nowhereman.

That's the truth. In hindsight, I should probaly have just let it go but m