Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus
I, Lucius Prometheus Vorenus, do hereby declare that Uschi Von Bismarkius...daughter of Atia of the Juli...shall have her day before the Senate and her protest stickied for all to see. Her words shall be heard by the nobility of this great Republic. It is the only honorable course of action. Any who attempt to oppose her right to contest her status shall find my blade unforgiving, and shall be suckling Hela's tit by lights-end.

I speak not on behalf of my great house, but on behalf of the nobility of General Jaburg Antony and the House of Pappas. So Say We All!

ummm...What happened to Pro?

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi