Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves

4. Dirty, the 12th tpb of 100 Bullets. Excellent. Throughly fucking brutal. I hope that scarfaced mother fucker Minuteman gets the living shit knocked out of him, but so far only the good guys are gtting killed. Spoilers. And nice karma by Lono's rape victim, years later.

Fuck. I totally want this, but it still hasn't come out here as far as I know. The scarfaced guy - you talking about the guy who killed Wylie? And can't wait for the karma bit. Can't stand Lono and don't know why people love him so fucking much. I hope his end is ugly and brutal.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi