Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
 Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus
Perfectly fine for them to do so. Myself, I see no more liberal slant than I do conservative slant. It all depends on what you're watching or listening to, who's doing to commentating, and who owns the company that is producing it. FOX is Right, CNN is Left. And it goes on and on...

Okay, let's assume your opinion of Fox and CNN are correct, but ABC, NBC and CBS are all center-liberal and, because they are broadcast networks, each one of them alone has more viewers than either Fox or CNN. And, of course, you have MSNBC which is openly trying to be the liberal new channel, with Olbermann, Matthews and Maddow.

So Pappas is correct. The liberal to conservative ratio in the media is way tilted to the Democrat Party.

Man, the gOp sure has become a party of whiners lately.

Maybe Government should step in and rectify this. Now that's irony! Or maybe, as I think, the media isn't liberal at all, it's just that the gOp has tilted so far to the right that anything not sounding like outright hate talk radio sounds "liberal" and "unfair" to them.

You know, things like needing PROOF that Obama doesn't have a birth certificate, that he's a Muslim, that' he's best friends with Bill Ayers.. Stuff like that that right wingers KNOW is true but the "liberal media" just won't report! Because of "bias" of course....