A lot of shotgun and assault rifle fire helped me out on that one, along with a bunch of stimpacks. I also used the 'fire ant nectar' you can get from some of the ants that gives you +25 fire resistance. I still carry some around with me to protect against the guys with flame throwers. Did you kill the scientist down there, or did you get him to augment you?

The problem I'm having now is that, besides the regular ole ambushes you'll get coming out of subways, sewers, etc. by Raiders and Super Mutants is that I've got a bounty of 1000 caps on my head from being such a good guys; so fucking mercs keep showing up, trying to take me out. Luckily, if they're near Super Mutants, those two will fight each other; so I usually hide, waiting for one side to wipe out or wear down the other before I come rushing in with grenades and minigun fire.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."