I've heard people complain about the ending, but I don't know the specifics and whether or not it's simply because you can't free roam. If so, then I don't give a shit because that's how all the Fallout games are. The fun is in replaying the games and doing things differently to open up other avenues that weren't available the last time. Now you can blow up Megaton, turn in the android, become a slaver/cannibal/"vampire" or take over the Republic of Dave. I don't know how Bethesda has worked out the story of the game; but in the original, you could decide to join the bad guys at the end or even end it by talking the bad guy out of his evil plot rather than fighting him.

Also, I got a line on the most powerful power armor in the game. It's supposed to give you all the bonuses with none of the negatives.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."