The only problems I've come across is the occasional radscorpion stuck in the ground or wall.

How far after meeting up with the Brotherhood and before going to the irradiated vault is the end of the game, cuz that's where I am. I've got quite the assortment of power armor now. I wear Brotherhood armor for the plus two strength to carry around a buncha shit to sell that I get off of the dead bodies. I gots lots of Enclave Armor from their ambushes (mother fuckers will set down in a helicopter next to you) and an even better form of Enclave Armor called Tesla Armor. No bonuses to stats, but it's got close to a 50 DR.

Also, for the ultimate power armor, if you meet Crowley in Underworld, he'll give you a list of anti-ghoul 'bigots' to kill. 100 caps for shooting them in the head like a zomibie movie and 25 for any other death. Do some talking around, and you will find that there's more to him than what he says. Talk again and expose the fact that you suspect something is going on. He won't tell you exactly what he's doing, but you can talk him into giving you the 100 caps per kill no matter what. He just wants the keys that the men (Tenpenny, Dave (Republic of Dave), Ted Strayer (Rivet City), and Dukov) have. These keys are supposed to open a room to the power armor in Fort Constantine.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."